Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tommy is said to have taken the blind man's gun and it was brought back. If he would slip into a blind neighbor's home then he could get into Ron's home and take a valuable gun. If the story about the gun in the culvert is true, then it means that one of that bunch was in Ron's home snooping around at least once before. Maybe Misty believes the gun was the motive and believes one or both got in the trailer, but didn't actually see them.

Where did we come up with the idea that TOMMY loves guns? I thought his wife didn't want the kids coming across that one that he supposedly stole from their neighbor.

As far as JO loving guns, don't you know anybody who plays Mafia Wars online? That's what the whole JO as gun-lover seems like to me, but IDK - I might just not be able to see the forest for the trees.
Hey, watch it! I love MW, but you won't find any guns in my culvert. Well, if I had a culvert you wouldn't find guns in it. I am reminded, though, of the MS photos showing a bunch of young people sporting some mighty fancy hardware. Friends or cousins of JO? Some speculated that the guns were toys, but who knows. When I read AH's story last night, those images immediately came to mind.

FWIW, I think there is something to the gun story. But does it relate directly to Haleigh? Or is it just a good basis for a story for one who just happens to need a good story?

It is just mind numbing how Misty can say that tommy and Joe came over to "steal" the rifle but she discovered that Ron had apparently taken the gun from his usuall hiding place. WTH? So, apparently Misty was assisting them in locating the rifle while they were "stealing" it? And found that it had been moved? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Isn't that something? Actually, this latest story is the closest to my long held theory that during her wild weekend when she was PO'd at Ron, Misty told someone that Ron had something in the MH, and that someone went there that night to retrieve it. I've just never been able to figure out how that would have resulted in Haleigh's disappearance, but it sure goes along with the impression that Ron was referencing a specific individual during his 911 call rant. By his actions, Ron has convinced me that either he was responsible or thought he was responsible, and I still believe that he was hiding more in that MH than a just a single gun. I can't wrap my head around Jo snatching Haleigh as Misty says he did, but the rest of it is plausible. Now suppose later that night Misty did something that caused Haleigh's death. Jo and Tommy would've unwittingly provided her with a cover story.

Don't know anything about and mafia wars. Is that what JO's page was referring to? Are these guys just relating all their gun pics and thefts to an onlline game?

Isn't that something? Actually, this latest story is the closest to my long held theory that during her wild weekend when she was PO'd at Ron, Misty told someone that Ron had something in the MH, and that someone went there that night to retrieve it. I've just never been able to figure out how that would have resulted in Haleigh's disappearance, but it sure goes along with the impression that Ron was referencing a specific individual during his 911 call rant. By his actions, Ron has convinced me that either he was responsible or thought he was responsible, and I still believe that he was hiding more in that MH than a just a single gun. I can't wrap my head around Jo snatching Haleigh as Misty says he did, but the rest of it is plausible. Now suppose later that night Misty did something that caused Haleigh's death. Jo and Tommy would've unwittingly provided her with a cover story.

I'm all over the place with any kind of a theory that makes "complete" sense but, the wild weekend had to have certainly added to RC's temper with MC, then coupled that there may have been an attempt to steal a gun from where RC had last put it indicates to me there WAS a fight over a gun with RC and whoever. There is so much emphasis on a "gun", "guns" and more "guns" from MC and we best not forget the scuffed knuckles on RC's right hand that looked like he had been in a fight with someone the morning of Haleigh's disappearance. I wonder if LE ever asked for an explanation of those scraped knuckles. I think he claimed early on he got them when he hit the back door yet, in the pic's the door looks fine. Mobile home doors are hollow and will cave easily if hit hard enough to scrape knuckles.

Well in my opinion Tommy loves to steal guns, seems he has a history of that, regardless of what his wife wants. He seemed to hide them out of the house anyway. As far as Cousin Joe, I have seen plenty of pictures with him holding and caressing guns, no offense but who does that?

Where are these pictures of Joe with guns?

Hey, watch it! I love MW, but you won't find any guns in my culvert. Well, if I had a culvert you wouldn't find guns in it. I am reminded, though, of the MS photos showing a bunch of young people sporting some mighty fancy hardware. Friends or cousins of JO? Some speculated that the guns were toys, but who knows. When I read AH's story last night, those images immediately came to mind.

FWIW, I think there is something to the gun story. But does it relate directly to Haleigh? Or is it just a good basis for a story for one who just happens to need a good story?

Bessie, are you thinking about the pictures we saw of CJones and family?

I'll take a stab at it, hopefully its allowed. The Overstreet Boys, including the guys they hung around with posed on MySpace with weapons. Personally I think it was false bravado and trying to make themselves look tough.

I realize it's just my opinion, but I have thought for at least the last ten months, possibly more, Haleigh was shot...And IMHO that is WHY her remains have not been found and most probably will never be found......JMO

Em, I think it's a distinct possibility also. Contrary to TV and the movies, a gun shot wound does not have to produce a lot of blood.

IA. If Jo was in the trailer and took HaLeigh, I doubt he would have propped open the back door with a brick although Misty said that was his MO.

Didn't she say CJ had a gun with him during the chase episode? I have a feeling that having guns is just another part of how these people live and think. Guns and drugs - lovely combo.

In Texas, I don't know anyone who doesn't own a gun. We just don't carry them around and wave them around with reckless abandonment. Most are kept for protection in the home. I pray at least one felony charge against RC will hold up in order to get any type of gun out of his control.

Is everyone disposable to Misty? Sure seems like it..
RC better stay on her good side. She better not run out of Honey Buns...

I wish someone would plant head lice in Misty's cell and they would shave all her hair off. LOL

ETA: I also think Misty should have to earn her keep while she is in jail and be assigned chores such as cleaning the floors, washing clothes/ toilets, or helping prep meals in the kitchen. I disagree that she should be allowed to sleep all day.

The pictures can be found on various myspace accounts as well as a few different photo sharing accounts on the internet. They speak for themselves in my opinion.

Something is bothering me, okay lot's of things are bothering me, but one thing in particular that Misty allegedly stated in this "bombshell" letter to Chelsea and her Daddy, Hank.

She states that Tommy and Joe came over and looked for Ronald's prized gun in the closet. It wasn't there, Tommy left, Joe was so mad so he took Haleigh.

In a recent jail tape Misty says.....I still love him Momma, meaning RC.

Questions, 1. I wonder what time Misty states Bubba and Cousin Joe came over to steal the love of her life's gun from the closet.

B. Wouldn't Misty have called Ronald at work to say, Love, Love, Tommy and Joe were just here and they were looking for your gun in the closet, if she loved him so much?

Another question. In the police report narrative (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609 ) we read the reference made to the Beretta of Ronald's, Ronald said it was in the house and if he found whoever took his daughter before cops did he would shoot them through the window of the police car.

1. Did police find the gun in the house? Is this the same gun that Bubba and Joe were there earlier in the night trying to steal? Did they pick up these intruders fingerprints on the closet door?

B. Why do I feel like a mockery is being made of this investigation and who is going to step up to the plate and put Haleigh Cummings first! Where is Haleigh??

Elle these are pics of 9MM Beretta. It is a hand gun.

http://images.google.com/images?q=9...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBEQsAQwAA

This is much different than a rifle. These letters Misty recently sent were supposedly about a prized rifle. Sounds to me like the gun claims keep being raised.

BTW the Beretta may also be what CJ was referring to in the road rage incident.

Where is Haleigh? I cannot believe the people involved in covering up what really happened that night.

Thank you Grandmaj, I am less concerned about the type of gun and more concerned that the whole story is a crock of beans in my opinion.

If Tommy and Joe did go over to the trailer and try to take something that belonged to Ronald then wouldn't Misty have called Ronald, her beloved, and told him what just occurred?

Thank you Grandmaj, I am less concerned about the type of gun and more concerned that the whole story is a crock of beans in my opinion.

If Tommy and Joe did go over to the trailer and try to take something that belonged to Ronald then wouldn't Misty have called Ronald, her beloved, and told him what just occurred?

YUP I agree with that.

My antenna was just raised by now two gun stories.

I believe that Misty is telling tiny bits of the truth and I fear now while I never considered this much, that a gun was involved and Haleigh was hurt by accident and that is why there has been a massive cover up.

It makes no sense. Joe couldn't get the gun so he took Haleigh. NOT.

YUP I agree with that.

My antenna was just raised by now two gun stories

I believe that Misty is telling tiny bits of the truth and I fear now while I never considered this much, that a gun was involved and Haleigh was hurt by accident and that is why there has been a massive cover up.

bold by me....mine too, I never believed that a gun was involved, but, they all doth protest too much. I don't know what the truth is, but I think cops are getting there.

YUP I agree with that.

My antenna was just raised by now two gun stories.

If Haleigh had been shot, wouldn't there have been blood evidence and a subsequent arrest? I still believe she was kidnapped by a SO and murdered. Misty is a pathological liar and very possibly a sociopath. Still I don't believe she harmed Haleigh. She is covering her tail because she wasn't at the home when Haleigh disappeared. Why she hasn't told the truth about that is anyone's guess other than she doesn't want Ronald to know and possibly fears what he may do if he ever gets to her.
Just my opinion.

Not if she were the one who told them it was there in the first place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back