Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are so right. This case is a three ring circus. It is amazing that Misty would immediately call Ronald when the AC man showed up but couldn't stop her brother and cousin from kidnapping a child. Give me a break! Enough already, Misty. Remember early in the case when Misty was trying to cry and saying that she would have never let anyone take Haleigh? She has changed her story so many times she probably has a problem remembering the real story.

bold by me...:bang:

You are so right. This case is a three ring circus. It is amazing that Misty would immediately call Ronald when the AC man showed up but couldn't stop her brother and cousin from kidnapping a child. Give me a break! Enough already, Misty. Remember early in the case when Misty was trying to cry and saying that she would have never let anyone take Haleigh? She has changed her story so many times she probably has a problem remembering the real story.

Everytime someone mentions the AC man it reminds me of a poster who was upset as we all get. She referred to the AC man as someone who must be in a witness protection program!!! LOL

I think Ron is a drug addict, whose behavior is consistant with him being that.I do wonder if his drug use was this bad before Haleigh was missing. Misty cares about herself only, she wants to get out and would move on quickly as we have seen her do. When she is sober, still shows no empathy for anyone, I have not heard her say Ron and I need to get out of here. She doesn't care, about anyone but herself. I think she would tell on anyone and everyone, unless it would lead back to her. Classic borderline, untreatable IMO

Donjeta, LOL great post

I understand what you are saying, but I'm NOT convinced she is the one solely responsible for whatever happened...
What IF Ron C deliberately pointed a gun at her and a reaction on her part from fear of being killed on the spot actually caused Ron C to accidentally shoot Haleigh.. I can see her thinking it would lead back to her especially if someone told her she was partially to blame for what happened...And now we have a coverup in place and she knows she has played a BIG part in it..JMO

I think Ron is a drug addict, whose behavior is consistant with him being that.I do wonder if his drug use was this bad before Haleigh was missing. Misty cares about herself only, she wants to get out and would move on quickly as we have seen her do. When she is sober, still shows no empathy for anyone, I have not heard her say Ron and I need to get out of here. She doesn't care, about anyone but herself. I think she would tell on anyone and everyone, unless it would lead back to her. Classic borderline, untreatable IMO

Donjeta, LOL great post
I agree. That's why I can't see her sitting jail to cover Ron's butt. And not only does she sit there and keep her mouth shut, but she now claims that she knows Joe took Haleigh. While I think there might be some truth to the gun story, I don't for a moment believe he snatched Haleigh. The one hope she has of gaining leniency is to tell the truth about Haleigh. She's facing serious prison time for the drug charges. So why does she continue to lie? The logical conclusion is that she is responsible beyond the degree of being an accessory after the fact.

On the other hand, Ron's actions tell us that he bears responsibility. Otherwise, he would've gone after Joe, he wouldn't have married Misty, his family wouldn't have embraced Misty, etc., etc., ad nauseum. So WTF did these two do to that poor baby?! Arrrgggghhhh...Elle, pass that gun, please.

I agree, nothing does make sense, but I seem to recall Misty had made plans with Nay Nay,Amber and WBG to come over that night and they would continue their little bash. Maybe there is some truth to NayNay's letter. Given the way things went with Amber and Misty I would have thought that Amber would have spilled her guts when she was in PC jail. Same with NayNay unless anything they said would be self incriminating. Ron had told Misty she wasn't to leave to babysit for anyone else and that's when Misty stopped answering calls from him.
It's whatever happened after that that is puzzling. Could she have given both the children drugs and Haleigh's Turners Syndrome caused a fatal reaction? Too bad they didn't test Jr. for drugs the day after. If Misty is responsible I hope they lock her up forever. I also hope we learn very soon what happened.
Just my thoughts and opinions here for whatever it's worth.

Do we know Jr. was not tested for drugs? Check out this link for fingernail drug tests and toenail drug tests. Could Crystal have had it done legally without Ron's knowledge?
http://www.drugtestingnetwork.com/fingernail-testing.htm

I agree, nothing does make sense, but I seem to recall Misty had made plans with Nay Nay,Amber and WBG to come over that night and they would continue their little bash. Maybe there is some truth to NayNay's letter. Given the way things went with Amber and Misty I would have thought that Amber would have spilled her guts when she was in PC jail. Same with NayNay unless anything they said would be self incriminating. Ron had told Misty she wasn't to leave to babysit for anyone else and that's when Misty stopped answering calls from him.
It's whatever happened after that that is puzzling. Could she have given both the children drugs and Haleigh's Turners Syndrome caused a fatal reaction? Too bad they didn't test Jr. for drugs the day after. If Misty is responsible I hope they lock her up forever. I also hope we learn very soon what happened.
Just my thoughts and opinions here for whatever it's worth.

BBM.. Really, never heard that one.. Do you by chance have a link or a source as to where this information came from that Misty wanted WBG, Nay Nay to come over to Ron C's that night so they could continue their little bash?

Also, Good to see you posting..I'm always glad when other members who don't post often decide to chime in...JMO

I wish someone would plant head lice in Misty's cell and they would shave all her hair off. LOL

ETA: I also think Misty should have to earn her keep while she is in jail and be assigned chores such as cleaning the floors, washing clothes/ toilets, or helping prep meals in the kitchen. I disagree that she should be allowed to sleep all day.

Maybe she could at least learn how to do laundry.

It's beginning to look like the phone call she said was to rc about the ac man was not the truth...imagine that.

She may have placed a call to rc (?) about JO stopping by. He may have been there to get drugs or guns but I bet it was definitely connected to rc...and was one or both of those things. Oh and it may have not been at 5:00pm.

so what if Ron sold a gun to Joe or Tommy or some unknown person and Ron took the money upfront and told them to come back later to get the gun...and no gun:waitasec: even Misty could had sold the gun and told them (whoever to come by when Ron was at werk to get the gun but by that time Ron hid the gun). No money....No gun.

latest polygraph a new gun story? From Art harris : http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26...lin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035

transcript to Nancy grace show where new gun story was discussed: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Not in my opinion. The original story about going and retrieving the gun while RC was on the phone instructing her where to look was well before the night Haleigh went missing.

The story about Misty going over and retrieving the Beretta from the culvert came after a visit from Timmy, Tommy and Cousin Joe. RC was supposedly very proud of this gun. Misty explains that these three were invited over one evening before Haleigh went missing( personally I wonder when this was because RC worked evenings??)anyway, RC showed them the gun and the rest of the evening went off without a hitch. Except in the next few days the Beretta came up missing and RC claimed to know exactly who took it.( Misty said it wasn't Timmy cause he is the good brother and he and RC were actually friends) so Misty went on over to her other brother's and searched for the gun, was ready to leave when RC said look in the ditch( Misty said culbert) and there was the Beretta.

So the night Haleigh went missing, Misty is claiming this gun was in the closet and Tommy and Joe wanted it back, but when they went to get it from the closet, it was gone. Tommy left and Joe was pi**ed.

The retrieving of the gun story has been told by Croslin family members other than Misty. One of the sisters said it did happen, and the Beretta was in the ditch, again well before the night Haleigh went missing.

What will Tommy say about the gun? Bottom line, one person knows the truth about this gun and where it was if it wasn't in the closet of 202 Green Lane when Misty said Tommy and Joe came over to steal it back....who?

Ronald Cummings...what has he told Law Enforcement about the gun?