Is There a new development regarding TES?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know I had been wondering why LP had not mentioned his reward, never thought about it might be because she is found....

I didn't consider anybody coming forward being the reason for LE to fly to California.

It might be a reason for LP's being so firm about Casey having an accomplice. Maybe LP is clearing the way for the accomplice to relay his information to LE? Or acting as a go-between?

Wow...I sure wish...

I assumed the poster was speaking of Caylee's remains, so I'd agree with you that if they know they have found Caylee, they do have an obligation to disclose to her mother that they've found her.

That can be done upon her arrest, as was done in the case of Scott Peterson.

As I said before, it would surprise everyone if they found remains, had them tested, and it is proven to be Caylee without the press getting wind of that information.

Also wonder if a forensic anthropologist is working on the remains. We have Mary Mannheim at LSU. Wonder how many there are in the US?

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

No, the father doesn't gain instant rights. Paternity has to be determined, then they (ma and pa) would have to go thru Florida's equivalent of Child and Family services to set up FIRST AND FOREMOST the support issue, and then the visitation/custody arrangements.

If Caylee is indeed dead, all of the above is moot.

Maybe so that he gains burial/cremation rights, rather than the Anthonys.

Don't know how soon remains are logged in with the medical examiners but I've been doing searches each day to see if they've done anything.

I may be wrong about this, but doesn't everyone who is enlisted in the service get a DNA test to have on record just in case?

NO! they DO NOT have a DNA data base for all military personnel. All they supply is their blood typing and fingerprints... They do not have a need for DNA as they have their dog tags if something happens to them.

Since Casey resorted to stealing money, surely if the father was alive, she'd be hitting him up for child support?

And, is this "accomplice" and "information that will shock the world" type of comments from LP and now reporters (from TES) - steer towards another Anthony being involved. I.e.; Lee? I'm just thinking the lie detector thing with Lee. Hmmm...

Since Casey resorted to stealing money, surely if the father was alive, she'd be hitting him up for child support?

And, is this "accomplice" and "information that will shock the world" type of comments from LP and now reporters (from TES) - steer towards another Anthony being involved. I.e.; Lee? I'm just thinking the lie detector thing with Lee. Hmmm...

NG asked LP if the accomplice was a family member and LP said no.

JBean had to go to work and asked me to start another thread for discussion on this new info. The title needed to be clarified. JBean needed to get to work and will sort it out later.

This thread is based on Poppy's original post and thread. Thanks Poppy.

Big developements , will be suprised??
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

At the end, From a spokesperson With TES

Oddly, on an unrelated issue, I spoke with the originator of those remarks at length, Mandy Albritton, today. Prior to that I spoke with Tim Miller regarding their plans to come back to Orlando.

I specifically mentioned to Mandy this "video" from Fox, and she was not thrilled that a very long quote was chopped into that and not even in context. There are no new developments as far as their involvement in the case. They lost their HQ temporarily, and 30 members had extensive damage to their homes. In spite of that they are working round the clock to help fellow victims bail out of Hurricane Ike. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back