Is this case just an ugly domestic dispute between Terri and Kaine..??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep remembering a comment that Kaine made in one of the interviews that he and Desiree did with media on June 25. Kaine said something like "When Kyron comes home, we can put all of this behind us." :eek: Sure sounded to me like Kaine knew exactly what was going on... and why. He seemed too certain that this sordid tale would have a happy ending. jmo

I think it is an ugly domestic dispute at the root plus maybe how a psychopath goes nutty and violent when finally rejected. It's more than just a recent domestic dispute though. The whole history from Kyron's birth onward sounds ugly, selfish, and sordid IMO. How could Kyron be expected to behave with crazy behavior going on around him.

I keep remembering a comment that Kaine made in one of the interviews that he and Desiree did with media on June 25. Kaine said something like "When Kyron comes home, we can put all of this behind us." :eek: Sure sounded to me like Kaine knew exactly what was going on... and why. He seemed too certain that this sordid tale would have a happy ending. jmo

In the interview, they again expressed hope that Kyron would be coming home. When asked if investigators have provided them information to have confidence that Kyron was alive, Kaine said yes. He declined to provide specifics.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-You...es-lying-98075814.html?commentPage=2#comments

I have not read this entire thread, however I have to say yes this is an ugly family dispute, BUT!!!!! at the center of all this is a missing 7 year old child. It is my opinion that Kaine did not realize there were all these things going on prior to Kyron missing. Ofcourse he did not know that his wife was sending texts to landscapers and other men, he didn't know that his wife tried to hire someone to kill him, all these things are new revelations to him that have been brought up since Kyron went missing. What is it he is suppose to do, stay with her? Of course not.
It is the media that has released theses things, Kaine and Desiree were staying out of the camera until all these things were brought out by the media. For instance Kaine had the restraining order sealed as not to let it be known about the murder for hire plot. It was the media that hounded the courts to unseal it, but before it was released we knew it was about the MFH plot, but not because of Kaine apparently Terri was the one who revealed what was in the restraining order about the MFH plot by showing her boyfriend who showed to other people, so it is TERRI that is continuing to take the focus off Kyron.

I'm not sure that Terri is guilty, she called 911 when the landscaper tried to talk to her about the so called plot.

They have not arrested her for anything. There is more to this than meets the eye. I am witholding any judgement.

I just can't help but wonder.. if Terri lured Kaine away from DY using the same sexting MO. Maybe Kaine is now looking back and remembering how all those years ago, she 'sucked him in'...

I can say I'm pretty much almost done following this case. It does not look to me like any of the parents... the biomom or biodad or the stepmom or stepdad are actively doing anything to FIND the missing boy.

I have been involved in a very ugly divorce/custody case, and more and more that is what this is looking like. Which would be all well and great if Kyron was hidden away somewhere as part of all the nasty infighting. But I don't think he is.

I don't personally care who cheated on who. I don't care if the hubby cheated on the first wife, if she had to get a RO against him, if SM cheated on her first husband... I don't care if biomom or SD cheated on their previous spouses either. I could care less if every one of them was swinging or cheating or whatever. That's their ugly business. Involving the public like they have, they have a responsibility to do ONE thing for the public (no, it's not providing dirty gossip to keep everyone all wound up).... find their KID.

Find the child first.... gossip, slander and sell books afterwards. I don't really CARE who is doing who. Just find Kyron. This case disgusts me on so many levels I don't know where to start.
I feel as though I am thown between a domestic fight between Terri and Kaine..!! Terri's 16 yr old was placed into another home a couple months ago and now Kyron is missing, (hoping he is with a close friend or family).. and the acquesations (sp) goes on and on and on... This case is sickening anymore... If this a battle of the wits for who can get the better of who, I'm out..!! sorry to rant...but this is how I'm feeling??? I feel played into the middle of a domestic dispute that made national headlines... Maybe that is why the family stayed so quite for a week and a half or so... :furious: JMO and a very strong opinion at that...!!!

ETA:: I FEEL LIKE A FOR USING THE WORD "JUST" .. PLEASE DISREGARD THAT WORD FROM THE THREAD... I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.. :( :(

I've slept on it, and frankly Im still not impressed with this mess.
Kyron is the most important person in all of this.

I will never understand all these leaks to move the focus ?

Get on with it already, Look for Kyron, or someone admit where he is and stop this nonsense, act like adults and battle the rest in the courts out of the public.
Im not pleased with anyone in this case.

Kyron I hope you are safe somewhere, and I pray for you daily. May God watch over you and keep you , where ever you are, and May He Be Your Guiding Light Forever.

I am beginning to believe this is a horrible family dispute going on publicly and Kyron has become lost in all of the salacious tidbits that frankly I am already tired of hearing about it. Why did they have to release the contempt of court motion to the media. Why not handle it in secrecy too?

I have read article after article today and have seen the national news channels and the main theme is Terri Horman is having an affair.

The only way Kyron is mentioned in many of the print media is them inserting the same wordage that they have used from day one and give a small paragraph about the day he went missing.

That is so sad and heartbreaking to me. Where are you little buddy? Who is searching to find you?

What Terri Horman has done with some other dude since Kaine moved out and after Kyron went missing is not relevant to finding Kyron imo.

IMO

I think the reason it matters is - the off chance of how many men she has dangling willing to do illegal things for her. When it's on the news that there are two that have come forward, if there are others in the wings do they now come forward or do they still think they are the one rescuing her? Does (hopefully) someone know where Kyron is, and if they've been played they come forward now?

**readily admits, i have completely fallen off the fence - with my foot somewhat tangled thinking of "MAN, oh MAN he's good if he's behind it all, and got his friend involved with his wife to prove his point." But that's just because I don't like being wrong about my impressions of people**

I think the reason it matters is - the off chance of how many men she has dangling willing to do illegal things for her. When it's on the news that there are two that have come forward, if there are others in the wings do they now come forward or do they still think they are the one rescuing her? Does (hopefully) someone know where Kyron is, and if they've been played they come forward now?

**readily admits, i have completely fallen off the fence - with my foot somewhat tangled thinking of "MAN, oh MAN he's good if he's behind it all, and got his friend involved with his wife to prove his point." But that's just because I don't like being wrong about my impressions of people**

Respectfully bbm Charlie, I am totally on the same page as you, and wondering if some other guy has also been used along the way and hoping this will flush him out... him realizing he is not the 'only one' that Terri has used for her purpose.

So, how much should I bet that telling the public (without DR verification) that SM had PPD, that SM supposedly had tried to get a hit man on the biodad before, that now she's been 'sexting' someome... will result in one single clue that will lead to the whereabouts of Kyron? All given to press by now-estranged husband? What does any of this have to do with their missing child? Nothing. And that's the problem with most divorces. They are ugly and serve no purpose, and people only share the details of them with other people to make the other person look bad or to get sympathy. Of course, most other divorces don't have a child who has been missing for over a month.

I don't care who cheated on who, or when. I don't care who has had sex since the child has been missing. Find the child first and then start throwing the mud. PUHLEESE. Get over yourselves and focus on finding the kid.

Details of the family life are important. They set up the pattern of lies and deceit that might be affecting the search for Kyron. They show a homelife that wasn't as rosy as it appeared to the outside world.

That's the importance of this "domestic dispute" if that's what people want to call it. I personally would just call it more "facts of the case."

I think all this dysfunction is directly relevant to finding out what happened to Kyron. All investigations begin, and end, with the victim - in this case Kyron. Every person and every relationship dynamic that touched him in any way needs to be, and is being, looked at. Within this tangled mess of people, relationships, motives, and personal pathology are the seeds to what lead to Kyron's fate (whatever that might be). Do I think the general public necessarily needs a blow-by-blow, no. LE sure does, but not us. But the media will continue to report it and we will continue to discuss it as long as there is something to discuss. That's the nature of the beast.

Anyway, out of all this dysfunction the truth will follow, I think.

I think that publishing the sexting affair could have waited because I don't see how it constitutes a direct threat to Kaine or the baby's wellbeing like the disclosing of his sealed address could have been. (Supposing she didn't attempt to solicit another hitman.) But I do think that this has to do with the missing child if Terri is considered a suspect in the case because it says something about her state of mind after the fact. People were very interested about Casey partying even though it gave no real clues about Caylee's whereabouts.

If this case was "just" a domestic dispute, I don't think that a precious little boy named Kyron Horman would be missing for more than 5 weeks. The stepmom Terri's story the day Kyron disappeared stunk from the start, IMO. The family members besides Terri didn't speak to the media either for more than a week at the start and I thought that there's something wrong with this "blended" family.

Slowly but surely the public is learning more and more about the major dysfunction in this family. IMO, none of this is looking good as far as finding a live Kyron somewhere.

How exactly is Kaine being self-absorbed?

Does anyone remember KH saying that they were not going to talk about things not pertaining to Kyron because they didn't want the focus off of Kyron? Ever since that statement it has been domestic drama not pertaining to Kyron. All that is on the TV is about TMH, murder for hire and now the affair... Now some of the crap being released may lead to some "state of mind" evidence at a trial if they ever get to one but most of this has absolutely nothing to do with Kyron.

DY says that she had her suspicions about TMH early on but....

KH says she was treated for PPD but....

A lawncare person says TMH solicited him to kill KH but the LE sting fails and...

Now it comes out that a former best-friend or friend in highschool (whatever you want to call the man named in the affair) of KH's comes swooping in after Kyron goes missing and starts an affair with TMH...

The only thing I might can take from this last fiasco is that the explanations for the supposed "pings" on Sauvie Island is an affair. I somehow doubt the affair started after Kyron was missing...

This has become all about the domestic issues and not about Kyron...

I never said I was talking about KH but since you ask. The PPD interview and the "marriage souring" interview had nothing to do with Kyron. It just seems to me all these people were living in their own little world not paying attention to someone (TMH).

Most of us watched the first family interview and thought "hmmm", regarding TMH's behavior even though we weren't allowed to discuss it on here. They were in the picture on that stage for 5 minutes, maybe? Most of us here thought there was definitely something wrong with TMH and had a good idea about DY's feelings towards her. 5 minutes, just 5 minutes..

My parents always told me that the only people that know whats going on "behind closed doors" are the people who live behind them. My mom also told me that you don't know someone to you are living and sleeping with them. People can "not" want to see things (denial) or they can look over them (denial).

The sad thing is that this drama in overshadowing somebody, KYRON!

I am finding it hard to believe that the LE is running back and forth with domestic drama and telling KH titillating pieces of info just to... what??? (Before anyone says anything I am not talking about the blown murder-for-hire scheme.)

That is all I am saying on this subject before I get a time-out.

This is just frustrated venting and my own personal observations and opinions.

So what was Kaine supposed to have done? I understand why it feels like the focus is off the search for Kyron because of everything that has happened since, but a lot of this other stuff is now public because it's part of the court record. What was he supposed to have done? Should he not have filed for a restraining order to protect himself and his daughter just to avoid scandal? Really? Even if there was reason to believe there was a murder for hire plot against him? Should he have stayed married and keep having his finances tied to the woman who he believed had hurt his child and threatened him, to avoid having the publicity? Should he just have ignored her being in contempt of the restraining order, to avoid having the focus shifted?

It is very frustrating to hear about all this carp instead of someone finding Kyron but he has a duty to protect his daughter and some of this stuff needed to be filed in court because of it. They could perhaps have sealed it, I don't know what the requirements are.

If this wasn't being reported on, if there were only articles about Kyron himself and his disappearance~how much attention would the media be giving him?

Just a thought.

This melee and gossip and just plain fodder is keeping Kyron's name in the news and every time someone new that's never heard of Kyron before hears about the latest bit of scandulous info---they also hear about Kyron. It's a double edged sword.

No affairs? No outlandish behaviors by the adults in Kyron's life? No media coverage. JMHO.

I just can't help but wonder.. if Terri lured Kaine away from DY using the same sexting MO. Maybe Kaine is now looking back and remembering how all those years ago, she 'sucked him in'...

No affairs? No outlandish behaviors by the adults in Kyron's life? No media coverage. JMHO.

First let me say, I've been cheated on....NO ONE lured my husband, my ex husband CHEATED on me and I held my ex husband responsible. I am shocked EVERYTIME I see TH being held responsible for the end of KH's 1st marriage...NO he was responsible for that, I know he's a victim BUT come on he had a pregnant wife that he was cheating on.

I disagree with the no media coverage comment, Elizabeth Smart's family did a great job of keeping her in the media, they did it with class and integrity because that's who they were.

I don't see this family "looking" for Kyron, why aren't they out EVERYDAY hanging posters, why aren't they telling news reporters this isn't about whose sleeping with who it's about a missing little boy. For goodness sakes they didn't tell the media about him being allergic to bees for how long? I'm confused and to be honest a little disgusted!!

In Danielle Van Dam's case the parents were accused of being swingers and druggies and look how that turned out.

I'm in a holding pattern.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back