Is this case on your "local" news?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am south of Orlando and they give updates on the news here...not a lot but some. NG is where I see it prominantly.

I live in Indiana too, its not covered here. And if I mention it around where I work, not many know who Caylee is. Sad!

I am in rural north georgia......we get Atlanta as local news........nothing much here on our news. A couple of stories recently but for sure nothing in the beginning

I have not been following the news here in Michigan as often as I used to but I don't recall hearing about Caylee EVER on my local news. NOt once. If I mention the case, no one knows who I am talking about either.

Almost nothing in NE Oklahoma. The most disturbing thing about the lack of news coverage for me is that with the money these people are making from this tragedy, they could very easily move to another area of the country and start a new life. No one would recognize them. At the risk of sounding small and mean, I think that is incredibly unfair. Caylee won't be able to start a new life, and any family who can, in good conscience, accept profit from the death of a baby deserves whatever is thrown at them. jmo

We don't hear much at all on the local news. Maybe a blurb when Casey is in and out of jail.

To keep abreast, I rely on cable news- and WS, of course. :blowkiss:

I'm in Southern Missouri and they may have covered it initially, but there is nothing at all about it now.

Not here in Southern New England of late.

Hey!
I'm in New England too! :)

Nope i haven't heard it here in New Hampshire at all.
If i wasn't addicted to this site and fox news, i would have no idea about Caylee. :(

I'm in California and it has been on my local news quite a bit.

Hi SleuthinCA. Just curious (since I too am in CA, but not getting any coverage), in what part of CA are you living?

Zero coverage on the Acadiana area channels where I live. Fortunately, as others have mentioned, Fox, CNN, etc. do cover the story extensively. Surprisingly enough, my hubby, who does not normally follow these types of things, is very much up on the details of the case thanks to viewing the major cable channels though.

Local news in Sacramento California has very little coverage. When LP was involved, more news because he is in the Sac area.

I am in Australia and it HAS been on the news here. Not much, just little bits and pieces.

My sister in New Zealand has also heard snippets on the news there.

Really, its one of the most shocking and bizzare situations of this kind that has ever been seen and thats why its making international news.

Hey Sammiejam! We almost have the same names! Are you hearing it on your news on a daily basis or just when something breaks in the case?

I live in MA and I have to seek info about this case.

There is very little mention in our local news-just outside DC. Most of my friends only heard about it from People magazine (and me obsessing over it)

I live 30 miles north of Sacramento - and NO - no local news channels are carrying this story... yes, they did show the Padillas when they first got involved - but nothing else... :confused: :waitasec: that's why I come to WS for ALL the latest... :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back