Is this for real? Brad and Angelina break up for good.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To all of you who can't believe you are commenting on an Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt thread at least you didn't start the darn thing.

Totally mortified and going into hiding now.

Tricia
lol!
I know what you mean, Tricia! I was one of the first people to jump in here and start posting! :blushing:

I think it's great to have 'lighter' threads like this to run to, when the threads of the missing and murdered get too hard to bare, and I just need a little stress relief without actually having to leave the forum. (One reason I like the Game Room so much)!

I personally thank you for starting this thread, and won't pretend I'm not interested in the antics of the mega-rich and mega-famous- because I am!

I'm posting here because its my "Calgon Take Me Away" moment, a little fluff for my sleuth-fried mind (and heart).

Being that my sleuthing interests are primarily in the psychology department, I have to say that I disagree with the person who said she had a great mother. By Angelina's own accounts, her mother cried throughout her childhood about how rotten Angelina's dad was to leave her. Angelina did not feel that she could love her father without betraying her mother. This left her in a horribly conflicted position in her formative years and is one of the leading causes of Borderline Personality Disorder. I believe Angelina does suffer from this. I also saw that her mother allowed Angelina's boyfriend to move in with them when she was only 14 years old. Maybe that was to keep her from leaving to live with her dad when she was acting out?

When her mother was in the active state of dying, Angelina took off for Vietnam, a very curious time to choose for that trip. It was hardly noticed by the media because of other things going on at that time. I always suspected the real reason for that trip, and for Maddoxes adoption, was the easy acess to D-R-U-G-S. I believe her mother only lived several days, if that, after Angelina's return. N-I-C-E of her to be so thoughtful.

I believe the purpose of the kids was to manipulate Brad in their personal relationship and to manipulate her image in the eyes of the public.

There's plenty of documentation about her very disturbing behaviors. I believe her recent scarecrow look says alot about what is going on behind closed doors.

I hope Brad protects himself and their children. Thank God he has wonderful supportive family to give him a solid foundation. May they all be blessed.

Many men are attracted to these Borderline Personality Disordered women in the initial stages because they certainly do ramp up the adrenaline. But once they are caught deeply enough in the web, torture sets in. It is HELL getting out of BPD relationships; books have been written about how to do it safely and preserve your own life and sanity. Some people do not survive the experience.

Yes, I do have up close and personal experience with it; I am not embellishing.

Best wishes to Brad on his new future and here's hoping that Angelina will get the really serious help that she has needed for so long. MOO

(Darn, why can't I let a Calgon Moment be just that???)

I just glanced over the posts and myself and another poster pointed out that Angelina had been close to her mother not that she had a good mother. Personally I know nothing about their relationship but do recall seeing an interview where AJ said that her mom had died and that they had been close. It is no secret that she is estranged from her father. Going from memory here, not realizing I ever paid that much attention, she and her father had made some strides in rekindling their relationship prior to AJ's first baby - the adoption of Maddox I think. Somehow her father, JV, made an announcement to the world that he was going to be a grandpa. AJ was livid and they haven't spoken since. Why that would be enough to end their relationship I have no idea. Unless he has a habit of not respecting anybody elses wishes or something and is a big clod.

If the info about AJ's mom putting her children in the middle regarding their loyalty to only one parent is true, I understand that can be damaging to a child. Just being the child of famous people can be damaging in a lot of cases. Now all of their children have that to contend with too.

Well Tricia at least it ain't John and Kate...........................lollllllllllllll

:waitasec:They exhausted the tiger story. they need something else to exhaust.

Brad Pitt's Mother Trying to Save His Relationship With Jolie
Brad's mother reportedly feels like she can really help the couple work out their problems and move forward together.

Rumors started going around during the weekend that Brad and Angie were heading to splitsville because they reportedly signed a legal document which equally split their $330 million fortune and custody of their kids.

Read more: http://www.hollyscoop.com/angelina-...-jolie_22838.aspx?source=alerts#ixzz0dr7KZsN5

Read more: http://www.hollyscoop.com/angelina-...-jolie_22838.aspx?source=alerts#ixzz0dr6kNv4e

How would Jon Voight know what is going on? Last I heard she disowned her father. Wow, I guess when it comes to this story everyone need to talk to the media,lol.

How would Jon Voight know what is going on? Last I heard she disowned her father. Wow, I guess when it comes to this story everyone need to talk to the media,lol.

Brad helped them make peace after she lost her Mom.

While I think she is an inspiration in many ways, talent, philanthropy, and an awesome beauty too....
She has got to be a hand full. I used to think that Billy Bob was crazy to leave her, maybe not.

Well Tricia at least it ain't
John and Kate...........................lollllllllllllll
BBM
That is definitely the ultimate non story. A show I never watched.
Jon took an apartment in my neighborhood in NYC and he looks like puke.

I used to adore Brangelina but the media can make you sick of anybody.
They can be the best: best looking, sexiest, most talented, most philanthropic....
but enough is enough.
Brad is starting to look like a goat, and Angie is beginning to look like a waif.
ALSO: Angie used to be much pettier then Jennifer - that is starting to change too.
Waifs loose much of thier beauty JMHO- ....

Rumor has it Brad, (even if he looks goat like to some) has left Angie because he wants me....
:dance::dance:

Gozgals

Wait a minute Goz...do we have another Tiger Woods situation here? He told me I was the only one!!! :crazy:

Wait a minute Goz...do we have another Tiger Woods situation here? He told me I was the only one!!! :crazy:

He be pulling your chain then Jules...He is all mine.. I wouldn't quite call him a Tiger yet- at least not in that CONTEXT...:innocent::innocent:

good day Jules.

Apparently it's the nickname for one of the characters in BP's latest movie.

What is BP'S latest movie anyway? Maybe if I knew that, I'd get the rest of the jokes too - ha. My bad (but not as bad as Gonzals). :crazy:

Somebody posted the name of it above. I wasn't sure it was okay to post that name, but it's "Inglourious Basterds." Spelled like that. I think he hits Nazis with baseball bats?

Inglourious Basterds, saw it, entertaining, different, still Brad. Rent it, it's only a buck...Still mine.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back