Is today the day they find little Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can hope that today is the day. But, in actuality, I remember 600+ people searching for a 6 year old named Jessica. It took 18 months and an accident to find her. We can hope, we can pray, but its a needle in a very big swampy haystack.

600 according to the link to Ms. Albritton talking about the search.

IMO, Casey thinks it is no one's business but her own and blames the "circus" on the media and public; she is praying that Caylee will not be found, because as far as she is concerned, there was an "accident" and she is not culpable.

I hope so!

And I hope that Cindy is aware of how many volunteers showed up. That should tell her that people don't buy the "still alive" story--remember...she said on NG that the reason no volunteers were showing up was because they all still think Caylee was kidnapped.

I agree that Casey may have traveled a distance to dispose of her daughter. A commentator on Greta said the fact the Cayce ran out of gas at Amscot meant she had not gone far. It doesn't mean that to me. If only the gas gauge was broken, she could have filled the car and taken extra cans in case she ran out. It is also in dispute that there was zero gas in the car at Amscot--at least contradictory reports have been made. Once Cayce hid her crime, she could have reverted to her usual way of driving around low on gas, until it ran out.

I agree that Casey may have traveled a distance to dispose of her daughter. A commentator on Greta said the fact the Cayce ran out of gas at Amscot meant she had not gone far. It doesn't mean that to me. If only the gas gauge was broken, she could have filled the car and taken extra cans in case she ran out. It is also in dispute that there was zero gas in the car at Amscot--at least contradictory reports have been made. Once Cayce hid her crime, she could have reverted to her usual way of driving around low on gas, until it ran out.

I don't think it's a fact that Casey ran out of gas at Amscot. I think she parked beside the dumpster on purpose.

IIRC, the searches are where her phone pinged from....has anyone seen a report of a search right now in a neighbors yard on Hopespring?

Yes, I pray they find her today, and I hope for some miraculous preservation of that child's remains.

Little 8-year-old Vicki Lynn Hoskinson in the 1980's, killed and left in the Arizona desert, was found after 6 or 7 months. Bones had been strewn about by coyotes, but they found her! Unlike this case, though, her Mom and family looked for her unceasingly.

I don't know. I am not convinced they will ever find her body. Casey is SO SURE that there will be nothing found. I would think she wouldn't have clamed up so much if she thought there was a chance they would find something. I am sure the current strategy is - No talking, no body, no charges...

When she spoke to Lee on the jail phone, she told him she thought Caylee was close. That could have been a deliberate misdirection, don't you think? In keeping with overall lying versions of the disappearance.

When she spoke to Lee on the jail phone, she told him she thought Caylee was close. That could have been a deliberate misdirection, don't you think? In keeping with overall lying versions of the disappearance.
I agree with a number of things you've posted on here. I too believe that Casey saying Caylee is close is just another thing to throw people off. I also don't think that the amount of gas in her car is an indication that she didn't drive a distance to dispose of the body. All of those are dangerous assumptions. Thanks for your input. It's nice to see someone else questioning the seemingly obvious.

I agree with a number of things you've posted on here. I too believe that Casey saying Caylee is close is just another thing to throw people off. I also don't think that the amount of gas in her car is an indication that she didn't drive a distance to dispose of the body. All of those are dangerous assumptions. Thanks for your input. It's nice to see someone else questioning the seemingly obvious.

I would think they could find out if Casey drove A LOT of miles on the car (ie Jacksonville etc) by the miles between each oil change. I'm not saying that she kept up with them but I'm sure George did seeing as though he wanted to rotate the tires. Just a thought.

I would think they could find out if Casey drove A LOT of miles on the car (ie Jacksonville etc) by the miles between each oil change. I'm not saying that she kept up with them but I'm sure George did seeing as though he wanted to rotate the tires. Just a thought.

Her cell phone pings would indicate whether she traveled a distance as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back