Isabella Wheildon, age 2, allegedly murdered by mother and partner. Ipswich - UK

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Kimmyc

Reaction score
A two year old girl was likely kicked or stamped to death. Murder trial is underway and expected to last 6 to 8 weeks.

This is a very sad case, the little girl was found because a woman received a Facebook message from “a friend of hers” (the mum) saying she had died in her sleep three days before and was in her pushchair in the bathroom. Police then attended and found the body.

Jurors heard in a subsequent conversation between the pair, Gleason-Mitchell "told me that Isabella was dead".

In a message read to the court, Gleason-Mitchell said: "We can't call police as she developed bruises, and we will get done for it."

[...]

Gleason-Mitchell sent a series of voice notes, with one saying: "We literally can't go to the police because she's covered in bruises."

In a further message, Gleason-Mitchell told Miss Gardner: "I feel like we're just going to bury her and hope for the best."

Miss Gardner said Gleason-Mitchell asked her to delete the messages and gave the "impression the police were there".

Well I can see why she pleaded guilty to the lesser charges, those messages to her friend leave her bang to rights!

This case has only just entered my radar, do we know what their defences are? I'm guessing they're going to blame each other?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back