Israel Keyes: General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The tow truck driver was Dale Williams. Some of his items were found in his garage after he went missing, as well - a gun and torn up photos of him and his wife. I mean, I haven’t looked at Ik timelines recently so maybe it’s not going to line up, but it just itches my brain.
Oh dang, I definitely never heard of that case. The timeline would depend on whether Keyes was on leave from the military at the time (which is also true of Gary Bryant’s case, and as far as I’m aware in both cases is unknown).

Both did occur right around holidays when Keyes would be more likely to have time off, but in Dale’s case it’s far enough away that Keyes would have needed WAY more time.

Eta: I just double checked the timeline, and in May 99 Keyes actually was in Barstow, not Ft Lewis, which is still a long way from where Dale disappeared but not nearly as far (10hr drive vs 18)

At a glance it doesn’t look like Keyes to me, but there’s similar timing and like weird synergy between that case and Gary’s, just like with Del Sample and Nita Mayo. But it seems like in Dale and Nita’s cases (unlike the other two) there are stronger possible suspects.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73