DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O

"A retail chain failure.

'Merry Christmas with Ham-mas'​

1699646628419.png

Kmart Australia, a chain of department stores owned by Wesfarmers from Melbourne, suffered a setback in connection with its Christmas promotional campaign.

A ham bag with a very unfortunate inscription became the subject of a scandal on social media.

Jewish organizations in Australia reacted.

The packaging for a Christmas food product raised eyebrows.
The bag decorated with Christmas tree motifs has a large inscription

'Merry HAM-MAS'

on one side and instructions on how to keep the ham fresh for longer on the other.

After a complaint from the Australian Jewish Association to the management of the Kmart retail chain, the packaging was immediately withdrawn.

The owner officially apologized, but the bad taste remained.

Failure of an Australian retail chain

The organization described its observations related to this PR failure on social media, on the X platform.
The post included a photo of the controversial project.

It was politely suggested

'to correct the error and refrain from advertising this project on the Internet due to the unintentional similarity to Hamas, which is a banned terrorist group in Australia and several other countries',

wrote the Jews of the Australian association.

'Although this is potentially funny, it really doesn't look good.
We suspect that some product manager may have embarrassed the company'.

'We made a mistake and we sincerely apologize.
We clearly did not consider all the consequences when designing this product',
Kmart wrote on its website."

:rolleyes:

From my country's MSM

More here:

Last edited:
Moo...is forced evacuation of another country legal? I have not noticed it happening in Ukraine or Russia.
I have sat and seriously thought about, if it was demanded I leave, with nothing but what I can carry, to go to a refugee camp, how would I feel?
I am resentful just thinking about it. Moo
IMO if my countrymen started a war against children, civilians etc. in the most barbaric way against a neighboring country, and then that neighboring country was forced to retaliate, I would be in AWE that the other country was giving me three weeks of warning to evacuate, so at least we’d live.

In awe and GRATEFUL that in WAR they would make these efforts to save me and my family.

How much warning were the Israelis given, tucked in their beds or dancing at a festival? Minus zero seconds?

Also, you’re aware that due to continuing terrorist attacks and the destruction of many Israeli homes, hundreds of thousands of Israelis have been evacuated as well, both in the north and the south.

As to Ukraine and Russia..Russia has also kidnapped many Ukrainian children and destroyed many civilians’ homes, forcing innocent civilians to have to evacuate.

Even if Ukraine wanted to retaliate in kind, Russia is simply too vast. But Ukraine, like Israel, just wants to live on its own land in peace.

IMO

More info:

Earlier today, the IDF received reports of a hit on the Shifa Hospital in Gaza City. The Hamas-run media office in the Gaza Strip immediately claimed that this was a strike carried out by the IDF.An examination of IDF operational systems indicates that a misfired projectile launched by terrorist organizations inside the Gaza Strip hit the Shifa Hospital. The misfired projectile was aimed at IDF troops operating in the vicinity.Attached is an image of the trajectory detected by IDF radar systems.

Columbia University is suspending Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) as official student groups through the end of the fall term. This decision was made after the two groups repeatedly violated University policies related to holding campus events, culminating in an unauthorized event Thursday afternoon that proceeded despite warnings and included threatening rhetoric and intimidation.

Suspension means the two groups will not be eligible to hold events on campus or receive University funding. Lifting the suspension will be contingent on the two groups demonstrating a commitment to compliance with University policies and engaging in consultations at a group leadership level with University officials.

Moo...is forced evacuation of another country legal? I have not noticed it happening in Ukraine or Russia.
I have sat and seriously thought about, if it was demanded I leave, with nothing but what I can carry, to go to a refugee camp, how would I feel?

The evacuation of civilians in the Gaza Strip isn't forced by the IDF. They have a choice to stay or leave, but if they stay, they may be bombed. So if it was me, I'd grab my essentials and get going. That's the nature of war. They have their own government to thank. Hamas.

Last edited:

Macron calls on Israel to stop killing Gaza's women and babies​

Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza, French President Emmanuel Macron has told the BBC.

In an exclusive interview at the Élysée Palace, he said there was "no justification" for the bombing, saying a ceasefire would benefit Israel.

While recognising Israel's right to protect itself, "we do urge them to stop this bombing" in Gaza.

But he also stressed that France "clearly condemns" the "terrorist" actions of Hamas.
France - like Israel, the US, the UK, and other Western nations - considers Hamas a terrorist organisation.

When asked if he wanted other leaders - including in the US and the UK - to join his calls for a ceasefire, he replied: "I hope they will."

[…]

"De facto - today, civilians are bombed - de facto. These babies, these ladies, these old people are bombed and killed. So there is no reason for that and no legitimacy. So we do urge Israel to stop."

He said it was not his role to judge whether international law had been broken.

[…]

There was a Pro-Palestine march/annoyance in front of Tulane University in NOLA. Tulane, people, no link, I'm a Luddite, which was the first university in the South to admit Jews.
Here you go; my husband is a luddite as well. Little steps!! :)

A Jewish student from Tulane had his nose broken by a pro- Palestinian protester who attacked him w/ a megaphone.. CNN “for many years there has been blatant antisemitism” ( on campuses) “university presidents have not condemn this because they’ve said it’s political speech”

At Tulane University in New Orleans, pro-Israel students and a pro-Palestinian group got into an altercation just off campus. @stephgosk spoke with the school’s president on how the university is balancing free speech and keeping students safe.

The pro-murder, pro-rape, pro-kidnap mob descended on @Tulane University to proclaim they are tools of a terrorist organization.

"Forcible Relocation" is a war crime. This is what Hamas did with the hostages it took on 7 October. The taking of hostages itself is a war crime.

Israel has not "forcibly relocated" anyone. They have been advising, strongly encouraging even, innocent Palestinian civilians to evacute to the south of Gaza for their own safety since 8 October. They have yet to "forcibly remove" a single one of them to the south as witnessed by the fact that civilians are still present in the north and by the fact that plenty of footage shows these Gazans walking under their own power through the safety corridor that Israel set up for them.

It's also important to note that it is a war crime "to impede or prevent the movement of non-combattants" to safe areas during a conflict. Another war crime actually being comitted by Hamas when they mortar evacuees (Day 1 of evacuation corridors), shoot and drop mortars by drone (numerous other days in the safety corridor) and shooting them again just last evening outside the hospital when people tried to evacuate.

As a mother, I am personally taking my chances and moving my kids to the safer area when the proverbial hits the fan .... else I significantly lessen my hopes and chances of ever hugging them again or seeing them grow up to become productive members of society. As their Mom, I must place higher value on their lives more than physical property. IMO.

The same peope who were yelling about civilians getting bombed are the same as those yelling about them now moving to safety. Hypocrites; choose "1" option. Yet, apparently they wish to have it both ways because their bias always means they have to spin it to be "Israel's fault". There's the UN and a lot of the media for you.

Free Palestine from Hamas. I stand with Israel and the truely innocent Palestinian civilians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member