Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel has long claimed the hospital - which is the largest in the Palestinian enclave - functions as a command complex for Hamas, with a network of tunnels running deep below used for both ammunition storage and planning.

Palestinian officials at the hospital have denied the claims and insisted the complex is used
solely for medical reasons and in recent days it has become a shelter for refugees.

Bolding mine.
Really ?
Oh come on now.

Tunnels are being used for a medical reason ?
Waaay down there in the dirt and damp with prob. barely working electricity, etc. ?

Did Hamas drag down an MRI machine ?
Rooms for operating ?
Doubtful.

And that bit regarding shelters for refugees.
When the IDF conducted the remotely operated the video camera, did they find refugees down there ?

On a more serious note (Lol), the video at the link gets a good look at the tunnel.
Imo, This was years in the making !
Not days or even months.
Anyone thinking Hamas dug and fortified these tunnels recently is kidding themselves.
Omo.

'Nov 13, 2023 rbbm
Take an inside look at the war in Gaza, straight from Hamas' own cameramen. Why is Hamas fighting the war while wearing t-shirts and jeans? Hamas, just like every other terrorist organization around the world, tries to blend in with civilians to protect themselves from being targeted -- and so that when they're killed in combat, the Hamas-run Ministry of Health can count them as "civilian deaths." Fighting a war in civilian clothes is just one more tactic from the Hamas handbook to manipulate the world while further endangering the actual civilians in Gaza. '

Moo...at the beginning of this war it was said it was common knowledge that Hamas had tunnels and they were under hospitals. So Israel has this intelligence that they are certain of. Israel has equipment and training experience to work with in tunnels. All good..go get Hamas. Israel knows there is a huge civilian population. Why did Israel not deal directly with the tunnels instead of carpet bombing the civilians?....moo.
I wish I knew the answer to your questions. I've also wondered why--If the IDF knew about the tunnels and thought the Hamas were still there--why wait weeks to go into the hospitals and check the tunnels?

JMO

Who’s next?
'Nov 13, 2023 rbbm
Take an inside look at the war in Gaza, straight from Hamas' own cameramen. Why is Hamas fighting the war while wearing t-shirts and jeans? Hamas, just like every other terrorist organization around the world, tries to blend in with civilians to protect themselves from being targeted -- and so that when they're killed in combat, the Hamas-run Ministry of Health can count them as "civilian deaths." Fighting a war in civilian clothes is just one more tactic from the Hamas handbook to manipulate the world while further endangering the actual civilians in Gaza. '
OHMYGOD! An embedded journalist? Imagine that.

Israel has long claimed the hospital - which is the largest in the Palestinian enclave - functions as a command complex for Hamas, with a network of tunnels running deep below used for both ammunition storage and planning.

Palestinian officials at the hospital have denied the claims and insisted the complex is used
solely for medical reasons and in recent days it has become a shelter for refugees.

Bolding mine.
Really ?
Oh come on now.

Tunnels are being used for a medical reason ?
Waaay down there in the dirt and damp with prob. barely working electricity, etc. ?

Did Hamas drag down an MRI machine ?
Rooms for operating ?
Doubtful.

And that bit regarding shelters for refugees.
When the IDF conducted the remotely operated the video camera, did they find refugees down there ?

On a more serious note (Lol), the video at the link gets a good look at the tunnel.
Imo, This was years in the making !
Not days or even months.
Anyone thinking Hamas dug and fortified these tunnels recently is kidding themselves.
Omo.
They saved up a lot of aid for the tunnels and ammunition. They have been busy beavers. While the population suffers. Every penny going to Gaza was going to terror and Hamas leaders lavish lifestyle.

"Shocking anti-Israel stickers and red paint plastered on McDonald's and Starbucks following pro-Palestine rally in Melbourne.

1700458697693.png

The BDS Movement - which stands for boycotts, divestments and sanctions - has long urged supporters to put 'pressure' on companies perceived as supporting Israel.

McDonald's is one such targeted because of the free meals Israeli outlets have offered to members of the Israel Defense Forces and messages of support offered by franchises in that country.

The Australian arm of the US fast food giant has distanced itself from these actions.

'We are dismayed by the disinformation and inaccurate reports regarding our position in response to the conflict in the Middle East,'
McDonald's Australia said in a statement.

McDonald's Corporation is not funding or supporting any governments involved in this conflict, and any actions from our local Developmental Licensee business partners were made independently without McDonald's consent or approval.

'Our hearts are with all of the communities and families impacted by this crisis.
We abhor violence of any kind and firmly stand against hate speech, and we will always proudly open our doors to everyone'."

They saved up a lot of aid for the tunnels and ammunition. They have been busy beavers. While the population suffers. Every penny going to Gaza was going to terror and Hamas leaders lavish lifestyle.
Moo...yes Hamas is in it for its own gain. That is why there are people saying...what about the Palestinians, why are they being slaughtered....moo

November 19, 2023
1700458849148.png
'A group of around 100 protesters gathered Sunday afternoon outside of UNICEF’s office to demand the release of the children held hostage by Hamas, as the Israel-Hamas war enters its seventh week.'

''Among those who addressed the crowd was Shira Brodutch, a Toronto resident and aunt to three of the captive children: eight-year-old Yuval, four-year-old Oria and Ofry, who turned 10 on Oct. 8, she said.
“It’s like life is on hold,” Brodutch said of the last 43 days. “You’re up, you’re down, you’re numb.”

''Nov 19, 2023
Thomas Hand was brought to tears as he revealed how his 9-year-old daughter Emily was captured by Hamas terrorists. He spoke to a crowd of thousands at a peaceful rally in central London on Sunday, November 19, which called for an end to anti-Semitism. “My daughter Emily was kidnapped, she’s now in the hands of Hamas, down deep in the tunnels,” Mr Hand said. He went on to say Emily recently had a birthday but she “wouldn’t have even known it was her birthday, she doesn’t know what day it is”. Christian Action Against Antisemitism said the event was designed to send a message to the Jewish community that “they are not alone”.

Above and beyond the call of duty; they have not abandoned the victims of war despite the conditions within the hospital making any meaningful medical intervention not only futile but impossible.
One of the Shifa doctors who has spoken frequently to the main stream media throughout the conflict is on record as saying that if Israel offered aid to his patients, he would refuse it. I don’t think a doctor who says such a thing is politically impartial, nor does he have his patients’ best interests at heart.

“Dr Mokhallalati said doctors were unable to help one patient with burns yesterday, due to a lack of equipment including ventilators, and had to just “let him die“.

Asked if Israeli troops had brought medical aid to the hospital, he responded: “If it was up to me, I would refuse [any aid]. They are killing us for 40 days and they want to offer me saline drips.””

Killing civilian Palestinians on their land is a tad more than "encroaching." It is terrorism that isn't being prosecuted.

I provided a link. You state you opinion as fact and provide no links.

We will agree to disagree and move on.

What links do I need?!! I was the one asking questions. I wasn't attempting to prove a point. My post was a reply to Mex regarding Jewish terrorists from 1977. I wanted to know if they had tracked them to the people brutally killed on 10/7. You entered the discussion with a link about Jewish settlers. So I put those thing together and came to the summation yes those people dancing on 10/7 and Jewish settlers ALL must be Jewish terrorists. I mean that's the only thing "freedom frighters" would have as a proud goal was in massacring Jewish terrorists on 10/7 when everything began.

Last edited:
Moo...at the beginning of this war it was said it was common knowledge that Hamas had tunnels and they were under hospitals. So Israel has this intelligence that they are certain of. Israel has equipment and training experience to work with in tunnels. All good..go get Hamas. Israel knows there is a huge civilian population. Why did Israel not deal directly with the tunnels instead of carpet bombing the civilians?....moo.

The problem for the IDF is that Hamas builds its infrastructure into civilian life (hospitals, mosques, other civilian structures and locations, even schools and kindergartens). That is why the IDF made every effort to get civlians to evacuate before going into an area to destroy Hamas' infrastructure and leadership. There was no carpet bombing. Hamas stopped many civilians from evacuating the war zones even after multiple and repeated warnings by the IDF to civilians to clear out.

Israel did not “carpet bomb” civilians. That is just simply untrue.

They have performed carefully calibrated precision bombing, as about 1000 links here have stated from the beginning.

First, they spent three weeks notifying Gazans, in Arabic through multiple means of communication, even to personal phone calls, to move to safety.

It‘s redundant and repetitive to have to still be repeating these basic, well-proven facts.

The IDF cannot just stroll on over to the tunnels when Gaza is swarming with Hamas terrorists. This is a war fought by soldiers who have to step carefully to the tunnels in order to flush out Hamas. For the IDF to just hop on over to the tunnels without preparation first would be suicidal.

False rumors are responsible for the violent demonstrations that blame Israel rather than Hamas.

Even though Israelis are the victims here.

When there are pro-Israel rallies, they are peaceful. Why is it that the pro-Palestine protests keep ending in violence, threats, attacks and damage to property?

The difference in mindsets is readily apparent.

IMO

They weren’t carpet bombing civilians. They have dropped tons of fliers, sent texts, made phone calls, etc. to the Palestinian people.
There have been quite a few articles I’ve read throughout these threads referencing why the IDF was using air strikes first.
This is just one article I quickly found. I can search for more if you’d like.

From what I understand, the goal was to first eliminate as much of the above ground weaponry and known HAMAS targets as possible, because going in on the ground/tunnels without trying to eliminate these targets would result in mass losses for the IDF. HAMAS has the upper hand in Gaza. This is jmo/interpretation from what I’ve read in the links here. ^^

“While ground operations continue inside Israel to find and eliminate Hamas fighters still at large, the country’s Air Force has been tasked with degrading Hamas’ military infrastructure, along with other Islamist groups operating in the Gaza Strip, such as Islamic Jihad.

According to an IDF statement on X, formerly known as Twitter, between Saturday (7 October) and Monday morning (9 October), over 1,200 targets were hit by Israeli aircraft across the Gaza Strip, including weapons storage and manufacturing sites, command and control centers, rocket launchers and more.”

One of the Shifa doctors who has spoken frequently to the main stream media throughout the conflict is on record as saying that if Israel offered aid to his patients, he would refuse it. I don’t think a doctor who says such a thing is politically impartial, nor does he have his patients’ best interests at heart.

“Dr Mokhallalati said doctors were unable to help one patient with burns yesterday, due to a lack of equipment including ventilators, and had to just “let him die“.

Asked if Israeli troops had brought medical aid to the hospital, he responded: “If it was up to me, I would refuse [any aid]. They are killing us for 40 days and they want to offer me saline drips.””

Moo....words are complicated. The words that are of importance to you, I understand differently.
"'they are killing us for 40 days ..they offer saline drip"......will people say thank you Hamas..if captives returned, we all good now buddy?? The Dr is in disbelief. iDF is filling the hospital with broken body's...but iDF brought band aids, so all good buddy.???......moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper