DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3min ago

IDF says it is still fighting terrorist infiltrators in Israeli territory

***WARNING - GRAPHIC PHOTO AT LINK***
The Israel Defense Forces says it is still fighting Palestinian terrorists in Israeli territory, 40 hours into the war launched by the Hamas terror group.

“The IDF’s standing and reserve ground forces, in cooperation with [other] security forces, are conducting prolonged fighting in the towns surrounding Gaza, and have [killed] hundreds of terrorists in the towns, the border, and the coastline, in the last 40 hours,” the IDF says in a statement.

The IDF says troops continue to carry out searches across the area, and are still exchanging fire with terrorists at this hour in various locations.

I am leaving now for a pro-Israel rally in my neighborhood. My family is afraid that something will happen to me but I don’t think it will.

Someone said above that Hamas does not respect life.

I would say they respect life among their own but not outside it. For example, every so often we see young Muslim women killed by radicals because they didn’t wear a hijab to cover their hair, and that’s considered immodest.

Yet for Jewish women, they consider it a goal to parade these women naked in the streets.

I’m a Jewish New Yorker. My cousin is married to an Egyptian and I have many Muslim friends. None of them believe this way. All are appalled.

JMO

I am leaving now for a pro-Israel rally in my neighborhood. My family is afraid that something will happen to me but I don’t think it will.

I would say they respect life among their own but not outside it. For example, every so often we see young Muslim women killed by radicals because they didn’t wear a hijab to cover their hair, and that’s considered immodest.

Yet for Jewish women, they consider it a goal to parade these women naked in the streets.

I’m a Jewish New Yorker. My cousin is married to an Egyptian and I have many Muslim friends. None of them believe this way. All are appalled.

JMO
Please be safe, @Arkay. <3

10:50 pm

Israeli Navy takes Hamas deputy commander captive, says IDF

The Israel Defense Forces says the Navy’s Shayetet 13 unit has taken into custody the deputy commander of the southern division of the Hamas naval force in Gaza, Muhammad Abu Ghali.

“The suspect is being held and is currently being interrogated by the defense establishment,” the IDF says.

No further details are given on how Abu Ghali was captured.

JMO
Keep safe! X

rockets-gaza-israel-scaled.jpeg

The large-scale surprise attack by Gaza militants on Israel on Saturday has left hundreds of Israelis dead, prompting a a lethal volley of retaliatory Israeli airstrikes and a formal declaration of war on Sunday.

“Citizens of Israel, we are at war – not in an operation, not in rounds – at war,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a video message shortly after the militant group Hamas, which controls the coastal enclave of Gaza, fired a barrage of rockets and sent gunmen into Israel on Saturday in a multi-pronged and unprecedented attack in the long-running conflict.

At least 350 have been killed in Israel, while 313 Palestinians were killed as Israel retaliated with airstrikes.

Still unknown are the fates of dozens of hostages, including Israeli soldiers, that Hamas says it captured. Israel’s military has confirmed that hostages were taken.

Netanyahu late Saturday said his country is “embarking on a long and difficult war,” vowing “mighty vengeance” on Hamas and declaring that Israel is stopping the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to Gaza.

“There are hostages and prisoners of war that Hamas took. There are also deaths among IDF soldiers. We don’t have an exact number yet – we are at war,” said IDF Spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari.

How does all this munition get into Gaza without notice? Hamas has already launched a phenomenal number of missiles.

Surely there must be much more coming in through tunnels from Egypt or from ships on the coast through the port of Gaza. Hamas is clearly getting massive outside support, not just massive amounts of weapons from Iran, but also willful ignorance from adjacent nations like Egypt.
Some Israeli intelligence officers said yesterday that Hamas has production facilities in Gaza. They actually manufactured most of the munitions with parts supplied by other terrorist groups and Iran, brought in by sea.

JMO
Special silent prayers going up straight to Him for you. I can’t imagine your situation. Actually, I’m just imagining you going through your home, hurrying up to make sure you have everything, and have contacted the family and friends you need most of all through prayer. Be safe. ❤️ I’m praying for so many miracles for so many.

At least 260 killed at music festival - rescue organisation​

About 260 bodies have reportedly been removed from the site of a music festival in southern Israel which came under attack.

That number is according to volunteer search and rescue organisation Zaka, quoted by Israeli media outlets.

Israelis have been sharing posts on social media about missing family members and relatives, asking for help identifying the whereabouts of people feared dead or abducted following the Hamas incursion into the south of the country.

The posts describe mothers and their small children loaded by militants into vehicles, elderly grandmothers who were taken to Gaza and young party-goers seized from the desert rave that was infiltrated by militants early Saturday morning. Israeli medical services said about 260 dead bodies were retrieved from the scene of the party.

It is unclear how many Israelis were abducted and taken to Gaza, but the government has said that the number has exceeded 100. Israeli media reports Egypt is involved in early negotiations to broker the release of the elderly and children among them.

4min ago

Husband of missing French-Israeli woman appeals to Paris to help locate her

The husband of a French-Israeli woman who vanished while at a desert music festival pleads tearfully on French television for authorities to do all they can to learn if his wife is dead or one of the captives Hamas says it is holding.

Idor Nagar’s desperation to know the fate of Celine Ben David Nagar, 26, reflects the torment of Israelis whose loved ones are missing. The couple’s 6-month-old daughter sat on Nagar’s lap during the video interview with France’s BFM-TV. She is still being breastfed, he says tearfully.

At 7:11 a.m. yesterday, shortly after the start of the Hamas attack, Nagar’s wife messaged that “All is well,” he recounts. At 7:15 a.m., she messages that “Soldiers are coming.”

However, he says through a translator, he now believes the soldiers were not Israeli, but assailants. “Was she taken hostage? Killed?” he asks.

Nagar geo-localized the car his wife had traveled in. He went to the area near the Gaza border and found it full of bullet holes but with no signs of blood — a reason to hope she is alive.

:(

Some Israeli intelligence officers said yesterday that Hamas has production facilities in Gaza. They actually manufactured most of the munitions with parts supplied by other terrorist groups and Iran, brought in by sea.

I wonder how they could bring the munition parts in by sea since they don't have access very far out from the coastline of the Gaza Strip. Israeli only allows them access to a short distance. Without knowing more, I would think that the tunnels from Egypt would be more likely their access points to smuggle in muniton parts from Iran and other actors who support these terrorists.

2min ago

At UN Security Council session, US leads call for condemnation of Hamas

The United States leads calls for condemnation of a Hamas assault on Israel as the United Nations Security Council opens an emergency session on the crisis.

“I expect to hear from the other Council members very strong condemnation of these heinous acts of terrorism committed against the Israeli people and their government,” senior US diplomat Robert Wood tells reporters as he enters the closed-door session.

A closed-door session will not bring a formal resolution, but diplomats say that talks on even reaching a non-binding statement were difficult.

China says it would support a statement.

“We condemn all attacks against civilians,” Ambassador Zhang Jun says, while adding that China also wanted a return to the Middle East peace process.

11:09 pm

US House of Representatives to vote on resolution of support for Israel

The US House is preparing a bipartisan resolution that it “stands with Israel” and condemns “Hamas’ brutal war.”

The resolution from the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs Committee is expected to be among the first items considered for voting once the House elects a new speaker.

“Now is the time to show the world the United States firmly stands with our friend and ally Israel in our condemnation of this heinous attack by Iran-backed terrorists,” says the committee chairman, Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas.

“I expect this bipartisan resolution to be one of the first, if not the first, items considered on the floor once we elect a new speaker. And I expect it to receive overwhelming bipartisan support.”

House business is currently at a standstill after the historic ouster of Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

The resolution says the House of Representatives “stands with Israel as it defends itself against the barbaric war launched by Hamas and other terrorists.”

<modsnip - quoted post was discussing unapproved media>

Here too. Our morning TV is showing a pro-Palestinian rally in western Sydney. They cut it short after a few seconds and flipped to Penny Wong (our Foreign Minister) speaking about Australia's unequivocable support for Israel.

"The targeting of civilians and the taking of hostages is never cause for celebration"
"We should always be pressing for restraint, to protect civilian lives"

Source: Ch7 morning news

Last edited by a moderator:
At least three American citizens have been killed amid the ongoing violence following Hamas’s attacks on Israel on Saturday, Reuters reports CNN saying on Sunday, citing a US memo.

In an earlier interview on CBS today, US secretary of state Antony Blinken said that the US “got reports that several Americans are among the dead, we’re working very actively to verify those reports.”

4min ago

Husband of missing French-Israeli woman appeals to Paris to help locate her

The husband of a French-Israeli woman who vanished while at a desert music festival pleads tearfully on French television for authorities to do all they can to learn if his wife is dead or one of the captives Hamas says it is holding.

Idor Nagar’s desperation to know the fate of Celine Ben David Nagar, 26, reflects the torment of Israelis whose loved ones are missing. The couple’s 6-month-old daughter sat on Nagar’s lap during the video interview with France’s BFM-TV. She is still being breastfed, he says tearfully.

At 7:11 a.m. yesterday, shortly after the start of the Hamas attack, Nagar’s wife messaged that “All is well,” he recounts. At 7:15 a.m., she messages that “Soldiers are coming.”

However, he says through a translator, he now believes the soldiers were not Israeli, but assailants. “Was she taken hostage? Killed?” he asks.

Nagar geo-localized the car his wife had traveled in. He went to the area near the Gaza border and found it full of bullet holes but with no signs of blood — a reason to hope she is alive.

:(

Praying for this young mother and wife, Celine Ben David Nagar, and for her husband and their infant daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member