Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell 01.12.09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Kronk is getting some money. He deserves it. If it wasn't for him who knows what would've happened to that baby's skeleton.

You go, Kronk. And I hope you make some more, too.

oooooh, I don't want to be watching a show and have a picture of her little remains pop up on my tv, I just could not handle it......nooooo

That's the impression I got.

It appears to me that casey anthony is refusing to allow anyone to bury Caylee. She has signed a POA to jose, but I am sure that's limited.

What a freaking witch.

I doubt that it means that. It more likely means that JB has legal custody of the remains while KC's 'wishes' for forensic testing are carried out. Because of the high potential for exploitation for financial reward, someone has to be legally responsible for protecting Caylee's remains until they can be handed to the A's for burial IMO.

It appears to me that casey anthony is refusing to allow anyone to bury Caylee. She has signed a POA to jose, but I am sure that's limited.

What a freaking witch.

I doubt that it means that. It more likely means that JB has legal custody of the remains while KC's 'wishes' for forensic testing are carried out. Because of the high potential for exploitation for financial reward, someone has to be legally responsible for protecting Caylee's remains until they can be handed to the A's for burial IMO.

What a freaking witch.

Hmmm, are you stalking me. :confused:

Kathi Belich stated on Issues last night(1/12) the reason JVM
was having trouble with matching the Source's LE leak to reality was
the info in the Source's LE leak is not accurate.

Not accurate!!
Imagine that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members