Items removed from house

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you took the words right out of my mouth, It IS creepy. I wonder if JR ever gave an explanation of what he was looking at? For some reason, this story reminds me of the one where PR was peeking through her splayed fingers.

I want to say that JR commented about this is DOA, saying he was looking for strange cars.

I couldn't find a reference in the book but I did find this, from 1998 talking to Lou Smit:

JOHN RAMSEY

11 So I went up to my bedroom and looked out the

12 window and then I went to Burke's room and looked

13 out the windows with some binoculars and I was

14 looking at cars that were driving by. There was a

15 truck that was parked in the alley across the road

16 that I had never noticed before and I was watching

17 the truck to see if possibly somebody who was --

He then switches to talking about Beth for a moment, and goes on to say he was looking for the person/s that the ransom note claimed were watching the house.

Seeing as I am RDI, I like the idea that he was checking to see if the dumpster was emptied (sorry, I can't recall who posted it!) as I don't believe strange cars would matter and also don't believe anyone was watching the house. IMO, of course.

HTH :seeya:

I want to say that JR commented about this is DOA, saying he was looking for strange cars.

I couldn't find a reference in the book but I did find this, from 1998 talking to Lou Smit:

JOHN RAMSEY

11 So I went up to my bedroom and looked out the

12 window and then I went to Burke's room and looked

13 out the windows with some binoculars and I was

14 looking at cars that were driving by. There was a

15 truck that was parked in the alley across the road

16 that I had never noticed before and I was watching

17 the truck to see if possibly somebody who was --

He then switches to talking about Beth for a moment, and goes on to say he was looking for the person/s that the ransom note claimed were watching the house.

Seeing as I am RDI, I like the idea that he was checking to see if the dumpster was emptied (sorry, I can't recall who posted it!) as I don't believe strange cars would matter and also don't believe anyone was watching the house. IMO, of course.

HTH :seeya:
what a lame excuse. And he thought LE would buy this. I mean picture it. Your child has been kidnapped, and you're looking out of upper story windows for strange cars. This is just too weird. They didn't even bother checking the house for the kidnappers, barely even looked in BR's room, but he thinks he'll recognize their car?

what a lame excuse. And he thought LE would buy this. I mean picture it. Your child has been kidnapped, and you're looking out of upper story windows for strange cars. This is just too weird. They didn't even bother checking the house for the kidnappers, barely even looked in BR's room, but he thinks he'll recognize their car?

dodie20,
Thats one for some comedians Joke Book, LOL.

Not to mention that JR claimed to have gone outside and looked around for (his words) half a minute. Right.

Your kid is kidnapped and you say you don't read the note all the way through, then- you deliberately disobey the instructions in the note and proceed to call everyone you know to the house- and spend 30 seconds looking around the street.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky
Back