It's a Boy for Gwyneth!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! I thought that ANgelina and Katie would give birth WAY before Gwyneth! She only seems about 6 months along.

I'm not wild about the name, "Moses", but it's their baby.

I do like "Apple", though. :-)

Well, we've got Apple (from the Garden of Eden), and now Moses. Seems like a kind of a thing with the Old Testament! I like Gywn, though. I hardly ever like names these days, anyway. Some of the celebrity names are over the top. Either that or the babies should be on a nursing home roster instead of in a crib (Hazel, Homer, etc.) They try so hard to be distinctive, but many of the names are just comical. If these kids weren't going to be part of the rich and famous set they would be doomed to merciless teasing.

Eve

Although I am not crazed about the name Moses..

I actually do like the name Apple for a girl.

Its unique...

tennessee said:
Awww! Congratulations to them! I really like the works of both parents. Hopefully, they won't stick him with Banana. Wouldn't that be bad?

Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me??? :)

JMHO
I was thinking the same about the name= some type of fruit..but of course they would saddle him with a name that will heap pressure on him and have everyone ask ..why did they call u moses..I would never call my son moses..not fair imo

BirdieBoo said:
she said in an interview that the baby would be named Mortimer.

That's interesting. what interview was that in and i wonder why she changed her mind.

I have to say I really like "Moses". I love Biblical names; they have this timeless quality about them. "Apple" is a lovely-sounding name but a bit TOO unusual for my taste.

I thought Mortimer was just a rumor.

I don't really like Moses, but it's better than Apple. :)

PaperDoll said:
I like Gwyneth.. :p Apple Martin... Gosh, you know where my mind is heading.. Sounds like Apple Martini.. hehe :hand: Maybe they will name him Lemon... Lemon Martini??? okey dokie. I'll just :silenced: then... :D
I was just going to post this!!! Apply Martini!!
That's what it reminds me of!!! :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back