It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, some steps towards justice for you today petal

Good morning, little pumpkin.

Uncle Tim was talking on the TV last night about YOU!! :)

He sure does love you, sweetheart, and he's going to find you. Call out to Uncle Tim, darling girl. Call to his heart so he can find you faster. We need to find you, sweetie.

Angels please guide Tim to this precious baby. She is so loved, by so many people. She deserves her justice. Please guide Tim and his searchers to her, safely, surely, and swiftly.

Good morning, Sugar Bear Caylee!!! I said a prayer for the angels to watch over you.:angel::angel:

Hi doll baby!!!! Just wanted to make sure you were at the top where you belong! Love and kisses little one! :)

Back to the first page Sweet Girl! You will hold a special place in my heart forever Caylee.

Bumpity bump and back to the top, little one. :blowkiss:

Dear sweet Caylee, you are always in my thoughts. Praying that every day and every hour brings them closer to finding you.

Caylee, a bump for you as I sign off to go pick up my little 2 1/5 yr old daughter - we're still here for you, too.

Little Miss Caylee...

You are the sunshine of everyone's day.

Keep singing so you can be heard and found angel face.

Hi Sweetiepie - Back to page one for you. It's all about you, Caylee.

Caylee, I pray tonight that you will get the peace & respect that you deserve. God bless you!!!:angel:

I hope they find you, beautiful girl, so that you can be treated with the respect that you deserve.

I look at your face and I can't imagine how your family could deny you that right.

She truly feels this way (what's bolded) and those who loved her will feel a sense of peace because of that...and that she sees the depth of love people, who weren't lucky enough to know her, have for her.

When somebody dies, a cloud turns into an angel, and flies up to tell God to put another flower on a pillow. A bird gives the message back to the world, and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry. People disappear, but they never really go away. The spirits up there put the sun to bed, wake up grass, and spin the earth in dizzy circles. Sometimes you can see them dancing in a cloud during the day-time, when they're supposed to be sleeping. They paint the rainbows and also the sunsets and make waves splash and tug at the tide. They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes. And when they sing wind songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much. The view is nice and I'm doing just fine. Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay