It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those beautiful big hazel eyes, that sweet innocent but devilish smile. I love her and I didn't even know her.

I was searching on-line about baby names and came across the name Kaylee for a baby girl. Of course I had to click on it to check out the meaning of this precious little girls name, here is what it said.

Kaylee- a variant of Katherine "Pure"

That is exactly what Kaylee is, the one pure thing in this whole mess. You see nothing but innocence and love when you look at her.
Sweet sweet Kaylee, how I wish I could have known you!

VB

Anthony's

Stop making "statements," stop interacting with protesters, stop acting "holier than thou," stop acting like AMERICA "isn't doing enough.."

JUST STOP EVERYTHING and CONTRIBUTE to finding CAYLEE.

-fin-

I know that there is a lot of focus on the case and where Caylee is and all of that. On the other hand, I thought it might be kind of nice to focus on Caylee a little bit and share some information about what kinds of things she likes/liked...her favorite things, etc.

I know her favorite doll was/is "Mama".

Someone said her favorite dress is blue...

What else do we know?

That she liked Pink Panther according to Clint and Nate. She also liked Dora the Explorer. She liked playing in her sand box and in the pool. Per lots of pictures she liked playing "dress up".

Ooooh that's right! Now that you bring that up I remember hearing that also. She seemed to really like water. I guess a lot of kids do. My son loves the water as long as it isn't too cold. Thank you for posting!

I think Caylee loved to spend time with her Grandparents, I can see it in the pics how much she was loved and loved them back......no matter how out of control this situation is, Caylee loved her family.

She is beautiful and needs to be home ,no matter what .

That baby loves her mommy ,grandparents,uncle and Many more love her that she does not even know.

Bring this precious girl home.

She has a birthmark/beauty mark on her back shoulder..left side. It's a line. She also apparently loves stuffed animals.

She loved lots and lots of stuffed animals! I saw her toddler bed in her room and it was covered with soft, comforting animals!

I started a similar thread a couple weeks ago called "It's All About Caylee".

Maybe these can be merged?

Thanks,

BeanE
I didn't realize that. I tried to do a search but sometimes it is hard to pinpoint what has been covered and what hasn't. Thanks for the heads up.

She loved the dogs in her home.

I read she loves princess Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" and loves to dress up as her.

This is my first post here after lurking for weeks.
This thread BREAKS my heart.
15 posts containing the bits we know about this beautiful little life.
While look at how much we know about the rest of her family?
Thousands of posts, what Caseyeats, where she goes, what she buys, who she called, every minute detail about Casey Casey Casey.

15 posts about this beautiful little life, Caylee.
Fifteen.

I would have to say the focus is not where it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico