Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cay3.jpg

i love this! I have this poem on my myspace page for Caylee!

Hi beautiful girl,
I'm sorry that so many people are cranky and angry with each other when they talk about you.
Its not your fault sweetheart. Lots of people love you very much, and they are really upset that we cant find you. Everybody is trying so hard.
Dont listen to any of it Caylee. Grown ups can be really silly sometimes, but I bet you already knew that ;)

So.....what kinda kisses today? we've done, butterfly kisses, smoochy kisses, italian kisses...have we done eskimo kisses yet? Lets rub noses!!!
Rest peacefully princess xoxoxoxox

Good morning, princess!

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

:blowkiss:

Good morning Caylee........ You are always in out thoughts and prayers. I wish I knew how to start a thread I would begin with What I am grateful for over this past weekend and not allow a negative thought to be posted.

You will be found when you want us to find you.

I've got all of my thoughts and prayers focused on you right now, sweet Caylee!

I am sorry that we could not bring closure today for you and for all those that love you. We promise that we will NOT give up Caylee!!!!!

Keep whispering to us okay!!!!!!

Hi, sweet pea.
I had to come here and leave you a note. :)
We all love you so very much...please know that.
I know that there are some grown ups arguing, no worries...
Everyone is so determined to get you home...WE LOVE YOU ANGEL! :blowkiss:

Goodnight, little one. :blowkiss: Rest well in the arms of the angels.

Good Morning Caylee. Please look into the hearts of the people out looking for you and give them a sign. Give them strength, give them hope, show them where to find you.

Good Morning Caylee. Please look into the hearts of the people out looking for you and give them a sign. Give them strength, give them hope, show them where to find you.

Amen!

Good morning, Caylee. Love you, precious girl. We love you very, very much.

:blowkiss:

Amen! Sweet Caylee angel please help them bring you home! Love you baby girl :blowkiss:

Caylee,

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Connor. He was a little boy and everyone was looking for him just like everyone is looking for you. He was a strong little boy and found a way to teach himself to swim. His daddy left him in the cold, dark waters and Connor didnt understand why, but he found a way to swim to shore because he knew there were people worried about him and everyone was looking for him. Caylee, everyone is looking for you too. You need to be a strong little girl too. Maybe you can look for Connor and ask him to take you by the hand and teach you how to swim so he can bring you to shore, so all the people looking for you can find you and hug you and kiss you and bring you flowers so you can have peace, rest and happiness the rest of your life. Follow Connor, Caylee!

CMA.jpg

Sweet Caylee, Precious little girl... You stay on my mind, you're always in my heart and I keep you in my prayers.
You really are 'America's Little Girl'!
You're loved by so many people! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members