It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying daily for justice for you sweety. Now get to the top where you belong, it's all about you.

Today my daughter "Cailey" (nickname since she was born 4 years ago) and I colored and read stories together. I thought of you doing the same thing, and we made our pictures extra colorful for you. Lot's of pink and purple, which we hope you like. My daughter and her friends call each other "silly sisters", and I hope you have many, many silly sisters of your own in paradise.

Bumping you back to the front page, baby doll.
Sweet dreams
Love,
EmMomma :blowkiss:

Dear Caylee, I just want you to come home.

Sweet dreams, honey!

cayleemrpotatoe-2.jpg

Good morning, precious girl.

You are loved. You matter.

:blowkiss:

Bumping you up, baby girl.

Where are you Caylee?

I think what broke my heart the most is listening to her sing "You Are My Sunshine" and she sang at the end "Please don't take my nana's sunshine away". How can CA still listen to that and know that piece of trash she raised took her sunshine away? My little guy when he was going through chemo he would sing that same song to me and say "Please don't take momaws sunshine away". He would tell me he loved me more than all the sunshine and I was always so afraid that someday if something happened to him, there would be no more sunshine for me. I hope all of Caseys and Cindys days are gray, sunless days for the rest of their life because inside of their hearts they sure don't have any sunshine.

WHEN THINKING OF A GOOD LIE.....ABSOLUTELY.....WORKS EVERY TIME!

Good Night Angel :blowkiss: You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Most of all in my heart. God Bless You Baby Girl...

Hi, sweetie. :blowkiss: Just wanted you to know that you were on my mind and in my heart. I'll send sweet prayers up for you tonight.

It is all about you Caylee, even when it may not seem like it, it is pretty girl.

Bless You Sweetie! I hope all our angel soildiers in heaven are keeping you cozy. I want to say thankyou for touching my soul so much and giving me a voice in life again. Your our browneyed girl loved by all.

Thinking about you, princess. Many of us are still looking for you. I wish so much that we could find you.

I love you, Caylee. Many, many people love you, and think about you every single day.

:blowkiss:

Good Night Little One.. Still searching for you in my Dreams.

High fives from my daughter, your "silly sister".

Oh precious Caylee. My heart rejoices knowing you are in a carefree world in heaven. I pray for you daily and tonight I pray that you are shining your light down on those who certainly need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU