It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Caylee, I can tell by all the posts you have alot of friends here. To all, please keep posting. All your words and thoughts are so beautiful. Caylee...XOXOXO. Bump

Caylee,
I wish I could give you a big hug and read you a bed-time story. Sleep well sweetheart. There isn't a day or hour that goes by that I don't think of you.
Love, Melissa

Caylee, I pray for you so often. I look at my daughter and my heart grieves for you.
I hope you are at peace.

Goodnite Caylee. Did you read a book with the angels today? Sweet dreams. xoxoxox

Hello Everyone -

I have been so touched by this case, and have fallen so deeply in love with Caylee. I think it is monumental that a little girl can bring so many people together, in a world where people have become so disconnected.

I had a thought the other night that really opened my heart, and I'd like to share it...

If there was something we could do for Caylee, what would it be? We tell ourselves that if we could give her a proper good-bye, or burial that it would bring us some peace. I think ultimately that what we ache and yearn for is to feel that we have done SOMETHING for her, and we feel SO helpless.

So, this is my idea for a GIFT FOR CAYLEE.

We are so very angry at what has happened to Caylee - We lash out at her mother, her grandparents, her uncle; really anyone that could have saved her because we just wish so desperately that they WOULD have.

I would ask for a moment that you consider how Caylee might feel right now: I believe that Caylee was very loved. When you see the pictures of her someone was taking the time to bath her, brush her hair, dress her, read to her, make her a birthday cake, take the time to take pictures of her, make her feel like a princess - she was tucked in every night, she knew her uncle, she knew her great grandparents; she BELONGED to someone, and she was attached to someone.

Wherever Caylee is, if she feels any sense of fear or sadness, I believe she is sad for the people she loves. She is sad for her grandma and grandpa, and for her mommy. I know she loved her mommy. If she has died, and if she is an angel, she knows exactly what her mommy has done. She knows that if her mommy has done something bad, that she will pay a very high price for it. She sees her grandma and grandpa, she knows how sad they are; she knows how they torment themselves - she would do anything to help them. She wants them to know that she loves and forgives them.

So; this is my suggestion of a gift to Caylee, whom we all have fallen so deeply in love with...

I would like to give Caylee one breath, with a very specific intention - to love her mommy with all of your heart, and to love her grandma and grandpa with all of your heart - to dig deep into all the love, fear, loss and joy that you have experience in your life, and send ONE BREATH of loving intention toward Caylee's family; can't you imagine Caylee right now wanting to reach out and rub her grandmas cheek or wrap her arms around her grandpa?

Please understand, I am not asking you to change your opinion of Casey or Cindy or George; I am not asking you to change your mind, or to quit being angry. I am just suggesting that one breath of love and compassion directed toward people who are so desperately lost could make a difference. I believe that when we do this, Caylee's little spirit will be flooded with light, joy, and peace.

This is just my belief, and I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with it. But this is my gift to Caylee.

I love you Caylee.

I think that is one of the most beautiful and eloquently written posts I have ever seen. Thank you.

Okay, just because you are so beautiful and because it is for Caylee...Caylee can have a breath of mine for her family, because you asked.

That brought tears to my eyes.

That's humanity speaking out and I bet that Caylee would be asking..

"Why is everyone so mad at my mommy, Cici and Jojo?"

I know she couldn't possibly understand, but I am hopeful that she is in a safe place where angels have her wrapped tightly with more love and comfort than she has ever known.

If I COULD give her a gift......it wouldn't be one breath. It would be her life. While I understand the intention here, if Caylee is no longer with us, she no longer has any need for those things. I believe she's in the best of care.

If I COULD give her a gift......it wouldn't be one breath. It would be her life. While I understand the intention here, if Caylee is no longer with us, she no longer has any need for those things. I believe she's in the best of care.
Also lovingly written.

I agree. BOTH are beautiful....I couldn't agree more. Thank you.

Hello Everyone -

I have been so touched by this case, and have fallen so deeply in love with Caylee. I think it is monumental that a little girl can bring so many people together, in a world where people have become so disconnected.

I had a thought the other night that really opened my heart, and I'd like to share it...

If there was something we could do for Caylee, what would it be? We tell ourselves that if we could give her a proper good-bye, or burial that it would bring us some peace. I think ultimately that what we ache and yearn for is to feel that we have done SOMETHING for her, and we feel SO helpless.

So, this is my idea for a GIFT FOR CAYLEE.

We are so very angry at what has happened to Caylee - We lash out at her mother, her grandparents, her uncle; really anyone that could have saved her because we just wish so desperately that they WOULD have.

I would ask for a moment that you consider how Caylee might feel right now: I believe that Caylee was very loved. When you see the pictures of her someone was taking the time to bath her, brush her hair, dress her, read to her, make her a birthday cake, take the time to take pictures of her, make her feel like a princess - she was tucked in every night, she knew her uncle, she knew her great grandparents; she BELONGED to someone, and she was attached to someone.

Wherever Caylee is, if she feels any sense of fear or sadness, I believe she is sad for the people she loves. She is sad for her grandma and grandpa, and for her mommy. I know she loved her mommy. If she has died, and if she is an angel, she knows exactly what her mommy has done. She knows that if her mommy has done something bad, that she will pay a very high price for it. She sees her grandma and grandpa, she knows how sad they are; she knows how they torment themselves - she would do anything to help them. She wants them to know that she loves and forgives them.

So; this is my suggestion of a gift to Caylee, whom we all have fallen so deeply in love with...

I would like to give Caylee one breath, with a very specific intention - to love her mommy with all of your heart, and to love her grandma and grandpa with all of your heart - to dig deep into all the love, fear, loss and joy that you have experience in your life, and send ONE BREATH of loving intention toward Caylee's family; can't you imagine Caylee right now wanting to reach out and rub her grandmas cheek or wrap her arms around her grandpa?

Please understand, I am not asking you to change your opinion of Casey or Cindy or George; I am not asking you to change your mind, or to quit being angry. I am just suggesting that one breath of love and compassion directed toward people who are so desperately lost could make a difference. I believe that when we do this, Caylee's little spirit will be flooded with light, joy, and peace.

This is just my belief, and I certainly don't expect anyone to agree with it. But this is my gift to Caylee.

I love you Caylee.
I loved your post. I agree with it! Positive energy breeds positive energy. What you send out into the world also comes back to you eventually. I would prefer sending light joy and peace to that baby. I would prefer this all be over and the healing of so many may begin.

The gift I would choose to give to Caylee is to use her loss to become a stronger advocate for children. The pain we all feel for the loss of such a beautiful child could help others. I want my energy to be directed at the truly helpless and innocent in our world.

You know, IMO, Caylee has it all right now-she will never know hunger of body or spirit, pain or fear ever again. She is completely safe.

My learning curve from her case is that it doesn't matter how much money is thrown at a situation, how much ingenuity and creativity-when one person holds the cards (Casey) the only way to resolve the injustice is by getting around her refusal to cooperate either by locating Caylee or by accumulating enough evidence to prove what likely happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay