It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the heartfelt love of Caylee. It made me sad, as I sat here reading your words, that we really know so little about this beautiful life. She was only 2 yrs old, liked books, her baby doll. What else? It breaks my heart to realize that the only people who can tell us these things seem to have forgotten her. :(

She had a little drum set. Her favorite colors were pink and purple. She was a beautiful princess in her dress up costumes. She was learning how to swim with her floaties. Her baby doll's name was mama and she went everywhere with it. She loved dressing her.

Like all girls, Caylee loved her "bling". She sure liked her necklaces and sunglasses. Caylee was also starting to wear big girl shoes with a little heel. She was a precious gift!
I know I love my 3 yr. old grandson just that little bit more.

I think it is sad that there is a thread as this. These words--thought--feelings--love--memories (after the fact and actually from photos) should be heard everytime CA and GA go before a camera. There has been very few times they have told of her life---the lil thangs she did, daily---the memories---the sweetness. Know what I mean?

It seems in our desire to see justice for Caylee, her murderer has stolen center stage. The travesty...the death of a beautiful innocent child, Caylee...has been overshadowed.

I've been sick over this and wondered if there's a way we can all come together and bring Caylee back as the main focus. I was thinking of a viral marketing thing...on a small scale, when feeling panicked last night that the public is losing sight of her, I was thinking of buying a book of stamps and sending 3 or 4 to 10ish people with a little something about Caylee and asking each person who receives this letter to forward on that something about Caylee or better yet, finding something about her and including both the info originally included and what they've found...and asking them to include a memory about a 2 year child they recall - maybe the way they sang to their doll or how proud they were when they mastered potty training or just the look on their face when they saw a family member walk in the room.

Anyone have any ideas to spread info on Caylee like wildfire?

Mods, if this is something you feel isn't appropriate for it's own thread, please remove. I just worry that the focus on convicting the perp has detracted from keeping Caylee top of mind. She, in my opinion is the most compelling reason for seeing justice served.

...is for good people to do nothing."

I noticed the thread was moved, misheley.

FWIW, after reading your post, you might find the thread here of interest. It asks people to share what they'll be doing for the upcoming anniversary of Caylee's death 6/16.

Specifically, my post here provides instructions on how to make a donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital making a write-in tribute in Caylee's name. This approach also allows the donor to have a card sent acknowledging the donation to a recipient they designate (e.g. G&C, Yuri, WESH...etc, etc.)

...that's just one of the ideas you'll find on that thread. Last post on that one was in March, IIRC. It wouldn't hurt bumping it. I'm interested to know if locals are planning anything (e.g. candlelight service, etc.).

Dear baby angel Caylee,

You are not, and never were a nuisance.
You never were an obstacle.
You never were a burden.
You never were difficult, or in the way, or too much to handle.

You were a beautiful little girl who captured millions of hearts with just one smile.

You were, sadly, born to a woman who did not understand any of this.

You, little angel, are such a beautiful and precious gift, and God simply wanted your warmth to light up Heaven and pave the way.

I love you Caylee, and I think of you still, every single day.

Just look at all the love on this thread, sweet girl...and it's all for you. Caylee you are so dearly loved by so many people, including me.
Here's a sweet little "Pooh" just for you.
wtp004.gif

Caylee,

Look at those beautiful, sparkly balloons just for you! Thinking of you!

Caylee, tomorrow I'm going to go buy some sunflower seeds and plant them in my garden. They will grow so tall, they will touch the sky, just like Jack's beanstalk, and they will smile their sunshiny faces, but they will never shine as brightly as you, sweet girl.

Look at silly ol' pooh, Caylee...he looks like he's gonna ride that pretty pink balloon right up to heaven to visit you.
pooh-chased-by-bees.jpg

...is for good people to do nothing."

I noticed the thread was moved, misheley.

FWIW, after reading your post, you might find the thread here of interest. It asks people to share what they'll be doing for the upcoming anniversary of Caylee's death 6/16.

Specifically, my post here provides instructions on how to make a donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital making a write-in tribute in Caylee's name. This approach also allows the donor to have a card sent acknowledging the donation to a recipient they designate (e.g. G&C, Yuri, WESH...etc, etc.)

...that's just one of the ideas you'll find on that thread. Last post on that one was in March, IIRC. It wouldn't hurt bumping it. I'm interested to know if locals are planning anything (e.g. candlelight service, etc.).

Thanks for your reply Bond. I was hoping to get a national something going by gaining some momentum with many. So many days have passed and with the heat on the trial, I find myself sad a lot with how the evidence/perpetrator overshadows the victim. When my thread was deleted, I was sad. I don't have a lot of friends/family members that are advocates for murdered children and have tried to think of some creative ways to remind people about Caylee...even so far as thinking maybe I'll make millions of flyers and me, myself just spend a weekend posting them everywhere in CT.

I'll be attending the Melanie Rieger conference and am looking forward to meeting some of the families and victims advocates there. I'm also very much looking forward to meeting Melanie's father who I spoke with recently.

I'd called to ask a question and had every intention of just asking that and ending the call, so as not to take up his time. However, we talked for clse to 30 minutes. He has a heart of gold and a true commitment and passion to keeping his daughter's memory alive. This is something he feels she'd want them to be doing. To be honest, this is something in my opinion he would not be able to stop himself from doing - he's a selfless man that truly hopes to educate others so they will not have to experience the same pain and loss.

We talked about the different presenters during our conversation and the anticipation of the great information that would come from each. 1 of which, as we know were the A's which per their instructions were to discuss Caylee, and only Caylee. So, as she's captured our hearts here...she's also captured the Riegers.

When I hung up the phone, I thought 'what a truly beautiful man'.

If anyone lives in CT, I hope you will plan to attend. I've included the link http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/

Bond, thank you for the information.

From there in the Hallowed Light
she calls to the world
to set things right

May the Great Spirit watch over you and comfort you, little one ~

Like all girls, Caylee loved her "bling". She sure liked her necklaces and sunglasses. Caylee was also starting to wear big girl shoes with a little heel. She was a precious gift!
I know I love my 3 yr. old grandson just that little bit more.

Bailee you said " I know I love my 3 year. old grandson just that little bit more". I am sure you do, but you also know you love him more than life, and life is something that is too short for all of us.. There is something we can all do for Caylee and that is try to spend more time with the children in our own lives, love them and treasure them. When we are over tired and feel a little irritated by them, instead reach out and hug them. That hug we give will help us through the tense moments. Caylee has taught all of us how precious life is, she was adorable, but then so are our babies big and small, and our grandchildren. Caylee deserved better than what she had.

Hey darlin,
Watched my own DD eat an ice cream cone yesterday and wished you could have had one, too.

Hello darling baby girl.

I am crying again for you today, reliving your sweetness through the few videos available.

You're still very much on my mind - not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wish so hard that you would have been mine.

I know that you are no longer suffering, and that God felt you deserved to be up in Heaven with the other angels... only here on Earth do we still mourn, and I know that you are no longer hurting, no longer alone, and no longer frightened.

It's been almost a year. No other story has ever affected me so deeply, as you were a truly gorgeous baby girl... and I'm sure your beauty radiates through all of Heaven every single day. I pray that you are forever protected, and forever happy and content.

I love you little Caylee. I know I always will.

Though I don't always have a lot to say/post on the other threads, I'll always be here for you, baby girl.

Caylee, my prayers are always with you. You made me aware of things I always wonder about when children became missing. I don't like it one bit. We all may wish we could have helped save you, but the truth is, no one knew. I will always hang on to you with my heart & remember what you have taught me. Sweet dreams. You will always be remembered.

Sweet Caylee Angel.
Who left too soon. :blowkiss:
You are the reason everyone became interested in this case.
The reason I want grandma and grandpa on your side of the court case, representing YOU.
The reason people are typing your name and sending donations.
You are a gentle and powerful force for good.
I am learning much because of you.
I wish you did not have to go :(
I wish things turned out much different.

I know you are free now, Not sure you were escaping Grandma or Momma a healthy enjoyment it was not,
but escape you did and I hope you are sitting in Gods lap safe, sound, and joyous.
I know you are guiding some of this investigation.
Watching your Mom I can see my own inner turmoil with my daughter.
Thank you for that. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member