It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Caylee I have not forgotten about you. My heart aches today for all memories you will never be allowed to make. I can't wait to meet you one day to hug you and tell you of the difference you have made in my life. I am a better mother today because of you! I will never take for granted these precious moments of life. While we weep over the loss of your short life you now experience pure love and unending joy and that comforts my heart.

Good morning, Sunshine. :sunshine:

Still here. Still searching for the truth.

goodnight sweetpea. have lots of sunshine for me tomorrow, i planted your bush today. i think of you often when i look at my daughter. i think of all her accomplishments and what you would have accomplished by now. maybe learning to write your name? what a beautiful name...CAYLEE MARIE. even learning 1,2,3. you are and always will be my sunshine. i love you little CAYLEE.

Hello, sweet baby girl. I sang "You Are My Sunshine" to my DD, and of course I also thought of you.

The fact that no one else has paid you a visit on this thread since my last visit on Friday, May 15, saddens me (course, you know we have a great many threads devoted to you baby girl.)
You're on my mind this afternoon...

good evening sweetpea. you have sent me lots of sunshine and your bush is now sprouting a third bloom. send me more and hopefully by your birthday it will have four. i love you caylee marie and think of you everyday!!!!!!!!

Hello, baby angel. Are you having fun today? Are you blowing bubbles and eating lots of ice cream?

Love you, Caylee girl. Always thinking about you.

Good morning, sweet darling baby girl. I love you. I hope you're having lots of fun with all the other angels today. Go dance, baby girl. Dance and play and laugh with all of your new friends. I'm sending you so many hugs and kisses - can you feel them?

Hi Caylee ~ I was walking down the street today and noticed some other little kids playing, and I thought of you. Although I didn't really know you during your brief life, I wished you were here with me today, I would like to take you over to the playground to play with those other little kids.. maybe we could go for an ice cream cone afterwards, if it wasn't too close to meal time..

hi sweet baby girl,
thinking about you tonight while looking at the stars. i hope you've got lots of beads & the best sunglasses for dress-up time :) love, prayers and hugs xoxo

Caylee, me and my boys were out at the gardens today, there was a lil girl on a pink scooter and I thought of you, I dont remember seeing pictures of you with a scooter but I bet you would have loved it! My littlest boy likes scooters and trucks, you probably wouldnt like the trucks as much though! but he would love to play scooters with you!

"Goodnight, my angel
Time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
And you should always know
Wherever you may go
No matter where you are
I never will be far away"

I think of you every day. You and your sweet eyes peeking over the tablecloth. I never had a daughter and wish you had been mine. You were an angel on this earth and now an angel in heaven. Rest in peace sweet darling.

Hi Caylee. I sent my beloved cat Shady to be with you this weekend. She has comforted me for 14 years and I am happy to share her with you. You will soon see that she is a loyal and loving companion.
Thank you precious girl for looking out for our loved ones until we are someday able to meet again. Although I am sure you must miss your own dogs and cats terribly, I hope the other animal friends you have met have offered you an abundance of unconditional love.
We love and miss you Caylee!

Morning, baby girl. I went to a dance recital this weekend, and in the dark I cried for you. If you would have been mine you would never be frightened. You would never be alone. You would never be bored, or lonely, or sad.

You would have been up there on stage with all of the other little girls, smiling and dancing and feeling special. And I would have presented you with roses at the end of your dance and told you how wonderful you were and how proud of you I was.

We would have then gone to your favorite restaurant, you still dressed in your princess dress, and everyone would have made you feel like the most prized princess in the world. Because you should have always felt that way - a special gift for your family, more valuable than all the gold in the world.

You have touched my life forever, and because of you I have become a better mommy, more in tune with my own children.

I wish you were one of them, Caylee. I know that all of us here would have done anything for the gift of raising you to a beautiful young woman.

We are all here for you, and I hope that you feel the love we all send to you every single day - it's in every tear, every smile, every thought and every question we have about this case.

Always, always wishing and praying for you sweet baby - have fun in the sunshine today and everyday.

My dear Caylee, You did not know me in this life, but I certainly knew you. I met you the first time I held my two baby granddaughters. I knew you because when I look into your beautiful little eyes, I see the the same joyous look of hope and wonderment that my granddaughters have. Their names are Lexie and Lissy. You would have fun playing with them.

I tried to find you, my angel. I looked for 3 days with a very nice man named Tim Miller. We looked in the weeds. We looked in the water. I even saw a big snake! But I couldn't find you.

Lexie and Lissy went with their Papa when I went to Orlando and tried to buy some of the "common" duct tape that was used to rob us of your sweet, beautiful presence on this earth. We went to a park in Orlando and the three of us unrolled 3 rolls of the same brand of tape looking for the manufacturer's logo that was shown on the tape on your grandfather's gas can, because the F.B.I said the tape used on your precious little face was the same type. We had tape all over us! It was so much fun!

But you know what Caylee? We never did find one of those logos! Papa sent an e-mail to a company called Henkle that made the tape, and guess what Caylee? They don't make it anymore! It was made for a very specialized use by companies that do heating and air conditioning work. They must not have sold very much of it huh? Guess it's not nearly as common as your Mommy's lawyer said huh Caylee?

I saw where a nice lady has sent you her cat to play with. Have fun with the kitty and always remember, even though you never knew it, you have a Papa back here on earth that will not stop until there is justice for your being gone too soon.

Caylee: You are a sweet beautiful baby. I hope I get to see you up in heaven with Jesus and the angels some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay