IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Haleigh, I certainly hope we find you soon. LE said they have some new leads ! I think of you daily and pray everyday that, that will be the day we find you ... so sorry you missed Christmas with your family this year, I hope you are finding peace wherever you may be .

Mystic

Hi Sweetie.... I may come in and out, but I think about you all the time. We are going to help you. The truth will be known. You need to help us shine the light, HaLeigh...

Haleigh
Tonight we light a candle for you!
May the people who hurt you and failed you get causght and pay for your misery.
You have thousands of people praying, looking for you!
Shine your light baby, we will find you!

dora-explorer1.jpg

Haleigh, I hope your light shines bright from the moonlit sky to guide those that care so much about you.

Shine little one, shine bright .......

Star light, star bright,

The first star I see tonight;

I wish I may, I wish I might,

Have the wish I wish tonight.

Lets bring Haleigh Home

Sweet Haleigh, You are in my thoughts daily. Please help guide us to find out where you are. And punish those responsibly,baby.

Please, Please Please bring this baby home. It is time for them to talk and make their deals. How long is it going to take for them to give the family and friends of Haleigh some closure and some much needed time to heal. Please bring this baby home!

Haleigh
Tonight we light a candle for you!
May the people who hurt you and failed you get causght and pay for your misery.
You have thousands of people praying, looking for you!
Shine your light baby, we will find you!

God will bring you home, HaLeigh. That much is true.

Haleigh, God will make those responsible for your disappearance pay for what they have done to you. If not in this life than in the next. I hope you know that everyone is doing everything they can to bring you home to your mother and brother. Please know that the world loves you and we will never give up on you sweet baby, you will be found!!

Good morning Haleigh,

Just want you to know that the whole World is waiting for you to come home. We think of you and pray every day that someone will tell where you are or God will lead us to you.

Dear Haleigh, I pray for you to come home every day. You are loved, sweetie.

Hi Haleigh,

Just want to say Good day and I am still praying for you to come home soon. LE is getting close and you and your family will be getting justice soon. Easter is coming and God was reunited with His Son, we pray you will be reunited with your family by then too.

Bern, I respect your intuitions.....

Maybe on the "Dream" thread you could reiterate all you have felt.

Thanks!

Hi Haleigh,

I forgot to stop in today, lots going on here and lots going on there. Keep guiding LE, keep touching your family and letting them know you are around and God is working and answering their prayers. Your spirit is strong, and they can feel all the love. We will keep praying, you do the same. Sending lots of love.

Good Morning Haleigh,

I am still praying and asking for God to reveal what happened that night. Some one knows and God is working on them to soften there hearts and give peace to your family and friends and all the people here who have grown to love a child they met. That is of it's self is a miracle.

My heart is so heavy for you tonight Haleigh. Today is my baby's birthday and knowing you may never have another birthday is killing me. I don't know if there will be justice for you in this life but I do know there will be in the next. I wish that I could assure you that there will be but I can't but I do promise you, I will never ever forget you and will do everything I can as long as live to try and help find you. Know that you are loved and know that you mean so much to so many people, you will forever be remembered even when the news stops reporting and the drama is gone you will always be remembered.

Butterfly,

I really believe justice is around the corner for Haleigh.

Haleigh,

sending love and prayers to you and family.....

Lots of Hugs and Kisses to you HaLeigh.

I think about you every single day. I pray that you will be found. You will get the justice that you are long over due for!

XOXOXOXOX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back