J.Lo Is Pregnant

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also don't know why women deny this...maybe it's not the public's business, but it's not like we are not gonna find out eventually. Especially if it's a celeb.

If she is anything like I was when PG, I just didn't want to talk about it right away. I wanted to make sure everything was okay, plus I wanted a little private time to enjoy "our" little secrete. lol Of course I am not a celebrity! lol

If I were JLo, I would keep it a secrete as long as I could just to keep the press away. Now that they know, they will follow her and Mark every time they step outside their home. I would hate that, but that is a part of being rich and famous because you are a celebrity. I hope they have a healthy baby and that they will have a happy family life.

Maybe she wanted to wait until she got through the first trimester. Wasn't she going through fertility treatments? They can be tricky.

Maybe she wanted to wait until she got through the first trimester. Wasn't she going through fertility treatments? They can be tricky.

I guess it's possible, but she looks like she's WAY past that point.

Yes, but if she's having twins, she'll look more pregnant than she really is.

I hear she is going to make the formal announcement tomorrow at her concert.

EWWW, sorry having to even think of messing around in the baby making way with Marc A grosses me out.

Yeah I know its mean but we all know he isnt a good looking man, but hey I bet their babies will be gorgeous!

yeah and sometimes looks aren't everything ya know? It seems like he is involved with his other kids...I would rather have a not-quite-so-good-looking involved dad rather than a hot deadbeat dad ANY day of the week.
And besides...this seems like something they THOUGHT about...rather than getting married, barely knowing each other, and having a baby 2 months later these 2 actually waited...they have been married what, 3 years?

yeah and sometimes looks aren't everything ya know? It seems like he is involved with his other kids...I would rather have a not-quite-so-good-looking involved dad rather than a hot deadbeat dad ANY day of the week.
And besides...this seems like something they THOUGHT about...rather than getting married, barely knowing each other, and having a baby 2 months later these 2 actually waited...they have been married what, 3 years?
Hey wait a minute!:waitasec: Wasn't it you who said Justin Timberlake wasn't HOT? So.....I am not taking you seriously! LOL :cool:

Hey wait a minute!:waitasec: Wasn't it you who said Justin Timberlake wasn't HOT? So.....I am not taking you seriously! LOL :cool:

You BETTER take me seriously!!!! j/k
No, I DON'T think JT is hot at all.....but I am NOT having a baby by him either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--White Rain is right--Justin Timberlake is pretty stupid-looking lol

woo-hoo someone agrees with me!! I haven't heard the whole song (because I don't like it) but when I heard the part that goes "I am bringing sexyback" I thought to myself "well no, you sure aren't!"
Honestly if Lance liked girls I would pick him over JT ANY day of the week.

You BETTER take me seriously!!!! j/k
No, I DON'T think JT is hot at all.....but I am NOT having a baby by him either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picky about who parks their boots under your bed huh!?!?:p

I think they deny it for two reasons: the one already stated - getting past the first trimester and the second reason: the minute they admit they're pregnant they are HOUNDED by the press and their weight becomes an issue. I'm guessing they want to put that off as long as possible.

I think they deny it for two reasons: the one already stated - getting past the first trimester and the second reason: the minute they admit they're pregnant they are HOUNDED by the press and their weight becomes an issue. I'm guessing they want to put that off as long as possible.

I would agree EXCEPT...are they NOT hounded by the press anyway???? If the paparazzi see J.Lo and Marc they are gonna be snapping pics like crazy, whether J.Lo is preg or not...yes maybe more so since she is preg. but regardless they will be taking pics like crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back