JAG's Myspace page

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That Jen, his one of two friends isn't his high school g/f with a different last name is it?

That Jen, his one of two friends isn't his high school g/f with a different last name is it?

The Jennifer that is listed on myspace as one of his friends is the GF he had in HS that "broke his heart", and he wanted to commit suicide. You can look her up on FB and see what her maiden name was by seeing who her sibling is listed as. Same last name listed in the news articles. And, if you look down thru all the comments on her myspace, you'll see someone posting as "I'm Offline", that is the mother of his twin boys.

I've been thinking of the name Jason and I have read the thoughts of those who have given their take on the name.

So, I want to add one or two of mine.

Maybe the name Jason is for "JA's On." Like John Albert (his initials) is on.

Or, maybe since he's a JAG the III, he meant to say "JA's son." His father's son.

There was a movie about a serial killer, something I heard off (not giving it as fact)... the man killed during the months of (J)uly... (A)ugust... (S)eptember... (O)ctober... and (N)ovember. Maybe it was one of those fictitious TV series? Maybe Bones or the like...

Like someone mentioned, maybe he signed up and used the name to "hide" the fact that he is a RSO, in case someone was checking?

Maybe he likes Jason Borne?

I've been thinking of the name Jason and I have read the thoughts of those who have given their take on the name.

So, I want to add one or two of mine.

Maybe the name Jason is for "JA's On." Like John Albert (his initials) is on.

Or, maybe since he's a JAG the III, he meant to say "JA's son." His father's son.

There was a movie about a serial killer, something I heard off (not giving it as fact)... the man killed during the months of (J)uly... (A)ugust... (S)eptember... (O)ctober... and (N)ovember. Maybe it was one of those fictitious TV series? Maybe Bones or the like...

Like someone mentioned, maybe he signed up and used the name to "hide" the fact that he is a RSO, in case someone was checking?

Maybe he likes Jason Borne?

There was mention in the Amber Dubois forum that the dogs who were used by her family to try and track her scent following her kidnapping may have ended up at the Pala Library and specifically at a copy of the movie Friday the 13th (which was alleged to be Amber's favorite movie.) The person who posted it said they heard it on the news. Jason (Voorhees) is the main character of the Friday the 13th horror movies. :waitasec:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Voorhees[/ame]

According to JN's husband:

"Also if anyone is following the rape and murder case in San diego, That is a friend of mine that they are saying did this. Just so everyone knows, I would trust that man with my kids. I know him pretty well and if he did do this then I guess I didn't know him as well as I thought. I don't think he did these things but ...he has been on bad drugs lately and he may have made the biggest mistake of his life."
March 8 at 7:53am

"I hope he didn't do it and I hope he gets a fair trail, which I don't think is possible."
March 8 at 7:54am

"I mean fair trial not trail"
March 8 at 7:56am

When one of his friends asked if he was talking about JAG this was his response:

"John is one of My wifes good friends. I've known him 9 years and his has never acted this way when we were around him"
March 8 at 8:08am

and,

"The other conviction was not as bad as their making it out to be. His lawyer really messed up and dropped the "ball". He served 6 years and should not haved served a day because there was no sex or crossing of the sexes. Even she said that."
March 8 at 8:44am

When JAG was first arrested he was placed in the hospital of the jail. That could have been so that he could detox.

BBM

I am shocked anyone would minimize the trauma JAG caused to the 13yo! How can anyone minimize such a brutal attack? Sounds to me like JAG has successfully groomed those around him. YIKES!

ETA: A total and complete lack of sensitivity! MOO

FWIW, there was mention of Friday the 13th in the dog forum, HOWEVER, nobody was ever able to point to a link that showed where that info came from, so at this point I would take it as pure rumor with no basis.

FWIW, there was mention of Friday the 13th in the dog forum, HOWEVER, nobody was ever able to point to a link that showed where that info came from, so at this point I would take it as pure rumor with no basis.

I haven't been able to find anything to support it either.

I also don't understand why JN (JT, maiden name) would still be listed as JAG'S friend on myspace. I know she knows what going on with him. I would be on there deleting him from my list ASAP!
Thanks for pointing out about "I'm Offline". I didn't even notice her as being listed as a friend. With that dark background it's hard to see.

[bbm]

if you look to the top right of your screen, on the toolbar there is a 'page' option

click it, scroll down to 'style' and click 'no style'

that will eliminate all the page graphics so you can actually see stuff

(-;

[bbm]

if you look to the top right of your screen, on the toolbar there is a 'page' option

click it, scroll down to 'style' and click 'no style'

that will eliminate all the page graphics so you can actually see stuff

(-;

Thank you! Much easier on the eyes!

make sure you guys don't carry any comments over here from myspace, facebook,twitter or anywhere else. Just link.
thanks.

Not sure why we are linking to JN's DH? I can restore the post if I understand why we would link to an innocent party.Help!

Please let me know. thanks all.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4889036&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette ask your questions here[/ame]

Not sure why we are linking to JN's DH? I can restore the post if I understand why we would link to an innocent party.Help!

Please let me know. thanks all.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette ask your questions here

You removed my other post and told me to put up a link instead (?)

We link to sources of information where someone is claiming to have information regarding a possible reason why someone commited a crime; how is this any different? (He said he was good friends with him and knows he was on drugs at the time.)

He was also very close to JAG and stated that JAG was completely innocent of the charges in 2000 thus disproving anyone who claims JAG was accepting responsibility for what he did.

Further, his wife is in the news claiming JAG is innocent.

I was linking to an OPEN page in which one of JAG's friends was openly commenting on his opinion of the case. Why would that be an issue?

If you will not allow it then I will paraphrase what it said and ellude to who it is however doing that (IMO) makes the information contained on here seem less viable and forthright. :waitasec:

I guess I don't really understand the rules. Sorry!

JN's husband DN has a Facebook account that is open. If you find her on Facebook you can easily find him. Click on his "Wall" and scroll down to his comments posted on the morning of March 8th, 2010. He says (among other things!) that JAG was on drugs and may have done something stupid (I am paraphrasing as I am not allowed to post a link or put up direct quotes.) He doesn't believe JAG is guilty nor does he believe he was guilty of the charges in 2000.

It would appear that it's the girl he knew in high school and in the years after high school. Evidently, she married now and living out of state.

JAG's Myspace page is very dark and foreboding.............

You removed my other post and told me to put up a link instead (?)

We link to sources of information where someone is claiming to have information regarding a possible reason why someone commited a crime; how is this any different? (He said he was good friends with him and knows he was on drugs at the time.)

He was also very close to JAG and stated that JAG was completely innocent of the charges in 2000 thus disproving anyone who claims JAG was accepting responsibility for what he did.

Further, his wife is in the news claiming JAG is innocent.

I was linking to an OPEN page in which one of JAG's friends was openly commenting on his opinion of the case. Why would that be an issue?

If you will not allow it then I will paraphrase what it said and ellude to who it is however doing that (IMO) makes the information contained on here seem less viable and forthright. :waitasec:

I guess I don't really understand the rules. Sorry!
I thought the comment was from JAGs space. Read the rule I linked and let me know.

There was mention in the Amber Dubois forum that the dogs who were used by her family to try and track her scent following her kidnapping may have ended up at the Pala Library and specifically at a copy of the movie Friday the 13th (which was alleged to be Amber's favorite movie.) The person who posted it said they heard it on the news. Jason (Voorhees) is the main character of the Friday the 13th horror movies. :waitasec:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Voorhees

I wonder if JAG thought of himself as the movie character, Jason?

I thought the comment was from JAGs space. Read the rule I linked and let me know.

The link opens up pages and pages of rules (?) I assume you would probably be the best one to let me know what the rules are and I will surely comply. (I thought I was doing what you asked me to do earlier.)

Up thread there were other discussions about JAG's friends and posts made between the friends on their MySpace (clearly stated that the comments were NOT on JAG's MySpace page.)

Sorry about my ignorance. I guess I shouldn't assume if someone else posts something that it ok. Delete what you feel is necessary and I will not post any new information until I have time to read through the rules.

Thanks!

The link opens up pages and pages of rules (?) I assume you would probably be the best one to let me know what the rules are and I will surely comply. (I thought I was doing what you asked me to do earlier.)

Up thread there were other discussions about JAG's friends and posts made between the friends on their MySpace (clearly stated that the comments were NOT on JAG's MySpace page.)

Sorry about my ignorance. I guess I shouldn't assume if someone else posts something that it ok. Delete what you feel is necessary and I will not post any new information until I have time to read through the rules.

Thanks!
??? Here is the rule that I linked to. I double checked it and it seems to go to one specific rule/post?? But I linked it again for ease. Hope this helps. thanks for all your help and cooperation. I so appreciate it. WE are all in this together!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4889036&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette ask your questions here[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back