Jail Call Between Lee and Casey -revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about RM?

According to what has been deduced from the document dump, it appears that on June 10th, KC texted AH that her and RM are no longer friends.

That's funny because I thought she spent the nights of the 9th and the 10th with Ricardo? She lied so much and told so many tales that nobody was ever told the REAL truth it seems...

That's funny because I thought she spent the nights of the 9th and the 10th with Ricardo? She lied so much and told so many tales that nobody was ever told the REAL truth it seems...

You're right on the spending the night part. If you look at the texts she makes this comment to AH but I think it was after RM allegedly tried to get her to date him again (after she spends the night) and she wanted to be on Tony's tip instead (hence the disagreement).

Also, one point being is that she had at least one conversation with Lee 'before' her arrest ....

At least some rough plan on how to handle this situation ...

I've always thought he was referring to JG..the part that I don't get is she was in JAIL..how is anything going to change while she is locked up..weird.

Since it came out that she had relationships with a couple of Orlando LE, I've thought he might have been referring to them - perhaps wondering if there were others?

I keep having the thought this is drug related. Someone was the hook-up for the weed etc. Could it have been LA and he is concerned about it coming out? It is definitely a suspicious conversation..imo:waitasec:

I think he is referring to TL....I think Tony knows *something*. LA spent a lot of time at his place gathering her things and it was TL's number that KC wanted when she first got in jail....maybe to plead with him to keep with the plan.

Since it came out that she had relationships with a couple of Orlando LE, I've thought he might have been referring to them - perhaps wondering if there were others?

somewhere yes! there was mention that a third LE officer from orlando dated casey and remained as of yet unidentified...can anyone collaborate this?

Maybe he was referring to Jesse. She had told her mother not to trust him. Maybe LA suspected that she might have told Jesse something about this matter and was wondering if he should contact him and if he was trustworthy. This is what comes to my mind.
Would make sense because in one of GA's (I think) early statements doesn't he make a comment regarding police being involved and therefore they can't trust LE?

I'm sorry, but maybe someone should have told her that if you're using the same sim card and the same number, it all goes to THE SAME BILL. Using two physical phones doesn't change anything, so if she thinks she can hide behind losing the phone and therefore no numbers will show up anywhere she's mistaken. :D Nice try, Casey.. NEXT!

She evidently didn't know that. She must have thought by saying it was a different phone (which was lost) she could say the numbers were lost.

In my opinon, Jesse's family would be held as suspicious because they were relatively "normal" and since Casey got so entrenched at their home, it could only raise suspicion in Cindy as to what Casey might be telling them. If you'll recall in RG's comments on NG one night, they thought the world of Casey and Caylee, and felt the need to protect them and offer them their home.

I'm sure Casey capitalized on that sympathy. It would come in handy someday.

Listening to this phone call again after all this time (and what has come out about this case,) really has made me think. Did I miss something about a secondary letter that Casey was going to write, that JB could not have access to? What's up with that? Why a letter, and what could possibly have been too, I don't even know what the word would be, bizarre, maybe, to have been shared over the phone with Lee? Anyone?

somewhere yes! there was mention that a third LE officer from orlando dated casey and remained as of yet unidentified...can anyone collaborate this?

Yes, I heard that also and they stated they were going to keep him unidentifed, due to the investigation, but I can not remember where I heard or read that at. I will look in the documents again see if I can find something.

Yes, I heard that also and they stated they were going to keep him unidentifed, due to the investigation, but I can not remember where I heard or read that at. I will look in the documents again see if I can find something.
I don't remember reading this in any of the documents but it was definitely reported in the news. There were not one, but two others!

What about Ryan P., the one Cindy called to tell him Casey was a sociopath? Didn't she borrow money from him for "rent"? Maybe she told Lee to stay away because she knew Cindy made her look bad to him on top of her owing him $.

Yeah, and Ryan said he thought it was "odd" that she had to pay rent at her parents' house. I'm thinking "Dude, this is the real world. You can't just have children and expect mom to pay your way and raise your kids." I didn't like him much after that comment. I don't know why.

Yeah, I think it was the lead investigator on this case! Just kidding, I don't know.

I don't remember reading this in any of the documents but it was definitely reported in the news. There were not one, but two others!

I guess this picture in Casey's Photobucket account was pretty accurate.

cops.png

I don't think it was necessarily about whom he COULD trust, but just easily about whom he could NOT trust. Since Casey states in her Diary of Days to "trust no one but yourself" I highly doubt she was trying to let him know whom he could trust...Trust no one...She was saying, from my viewpoint, Nope, you still cannot trust them-and I also believe that was Jesse...since she had specifically told her mom not to trust him and made her believe she was afraid of him...She certainly is a piece of work.

That's the way I took it as well...who can he NOT trust. I agree, she was referring to Jesse.

This is a little O/T but...has to do with Caseyspeak and Leespeak...

I saw a replay of an inteview of LA in his front yard where the reporter asked if KC was telling the truth and he says something like "yes, to the best of her ability right now, I believe she is". WTH does that mean? Best of her ability? Does her ability to tell the truth come and go?

This is a little O/T but...has to do with Caseyspeak and Leespeak...

I saw a replay of an inteview of LA in his front yard where the reporter asked if KC was telling the truth and he says something like "yes, to the best of her ability right now, I believe she is". WTH does that mean? Best of her ability? Does her ability to tell the truth come and go?

I remember that & never could figure out what he was talking about.
In regards to the letters KC was supposed to write to her family & JB with info. It was stated she could not have a pen & paper but I bet JB comes in with a note pad. Could she have written things down for him & family & he passed it on to them? Someone on another thread suggested this might be how she & family are communicating now, via letters sent thru JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back