Jail Call Between Lee and Casey -revisited

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a little O/T but...has to do with Caseyspeak and Leespeak...

I saw a replay of an inteview of LA in his front yard where the reporter asked if KC was telling the truth and he says something like "yes, to the best of her ability right now, I believe she is". WTH does that mean? Best of her ability? Does her ability to tell the truth come and go?

Take a sip of Kool-aid and now listen:

Don't you realize poor sweetheart KC was under extreme duress from ZFG, her sister Sam and the Sippy Cup Gang of O-Town? She was answering the best best of her ability!

:crazy:

Reading the phone conversation between KC and LA I was struck by La's questions about the blackjack. At first they talk like it is a phone and then LA asked: It it a phone?" (Huh?)

A little reasearch and I came up with these other meanings on the street for a Blackjack.- There are more however, these are the ones I find interesting..

1.The Horse
2.Nickname for Gen. John Pershing
3.Small bat type of weapon- Police billy club
4.Airship in the game Final Fantasy V1
5.A Manga series and a character in it.
6.A small oak tree
7.African American sailor
8.Name of a strain of Cannibis Indica ( weed) (Marjuauana)
9.Term for an illegal video in the movie "Strange Days". In these videos the person recording them usually dies.

Other terms for Blackjack is for Opium and Ectasy.

Still trying to decode this conversation. Strange.....

I have done much digging about the Blackjack and I have come to the conclusion that she was using this "phone" as a way to cover her not have ZG number. Now I believe there is a possibility that she did have another phone (I have my suspicions as to what she used it for) but I think this was just a stall for LA and LE to not have a number for ZG.

I have always thought (and have posted before that) the blackjack phone was code for Caylee.

On the videos of KC shopping- it appears she hastwo different phones, however I recall reading somewhere that one day she had, I believe TL's cell.

I'm with you on this, KC was telling LA where to find something that only he knew about, something she was up to. This girl needed more then the few thousand dollars she took from family and friends to live for two plus years.
I've had several people read the transcript of that call that couldn't care less about this case and every single person said the same thing .... she's telling him where to find something.

JMO. I'd bet Annie knows what it is

And Lee asking her if she was there for work or for fun. And Casey said well it wasn't work but it wasn't for fun. WTH did that mean.

I wonder if LE feels the same way about that call.
There are so many weird turns and twists in this case, all wicked by the way *sigh* you just can't make this stuff up.

Transcript of phone call between Casey and Lee Anthony on July 26th

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- NOTE: There was a phone call prior to this; however Lee was unable to get reception on his cell phone so Casey called the house phone.

The following is a transcript of the conversation:
I have snipped certain parts of the convo due to the length - (it's already long enough..lol) and to highlight the areas that stood out to me.
--------
Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know? Anything would ever die??? How prophetic.

Casey: Oh, yeah. Absolutely.

Lee: Um, so you understand what I was trying to say for that -- that you know you can reach out to them? Is he referring to their parents?
-------
Casey: Just to try to update me on stuff. Plus, he wanted me to get a good laugh, so. What is it that she believes is so funny?:furious:

Lee: So, is there anything? I know we had spoken before, and you understand how all this works now, but -- um, do you have anything that you can, you know, tell me, you know, that would help? Um, you know?

Casey: There's nothing I can think of at the moment. Um, I'm going to actually try to get something together, you know, today, so I can write a couple letters, um -- Really? What letters did she ever write??

Lee: OK.

Casey: To the family. I'm even going to get with [inaudible] and stuff, to see if you guys get that directly -- um, but still put out my own, specific -- so if anything happens, if there's any lapse, you still get what I'm trying to put across, to you.
---------
Lee: OK, and just remember: When you get to talk to those guys -- um, you know, you mention that, you know, you're going to have your prep and everything with Jose.

Casey: Mmhmm. Yes...I would agree hmmmm!

Lee: But remember: Truth don't hurt.

Casey: Oh, I know it doesn't. Casey thinking - Yes, but I would much rather lie! :crazy:
-----
Lee: Right. What do you think -- uh, where do you think -- you think Caylee's OK right now?

Casey: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday, and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court. Um, in my gut, she's still OK, and it still feels like she's, she's close to home. This creeps me out beyond words
------
Lee: I know, did you ever have, or did you ever call, uh, the babysitter on your cell phone, or ever receive a call from the babysitter on your cell phone number?

Casey: Um, I most definitely did.

Lee: Can you give me any day or anything, whenever you think may have received that?

Casey: Any specific day, um -- God, a lot of the times, it was through text messages, so the number would show up even on that.

Lee: OK.

Casey: Um, I can't think of any specifics. I mean, my days are all thrown together. At least I know what the day is today, but as far as stuff from the last couple of months, I have -- I have no exact, you know, time or date. If I can think of something.

Lee: Do you remember, do you remember an area code?

Casey: Um, the last number that she called me from was a 954 number, which I believe is a Fort Lauderdale number. I know because Amy's is also the similar area code.

Lee: Right.

Casey: She has also called me from a 407 number, from a 321 number -- there's been different numbers, different times. Not necessarily on different days, but it just depended on the number that she had at the time.
----------
LEE: Would she have been programmed in your cell phone?

CASEY: She was, programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean I don’t know… This is where I know without a shadow of a doubt that the "other phone" is utterly fictious! KC knew that she had to cover the fact there was no number for ZG on her phone and no record of any calls or text messages. Like we are all supposed to believe that there was a 2nd phone! :puke: Plz...she could darn near never get off of her "real" cell phone - how could she possibly have time for a 2nd phone - much less pay for it!

LEE: Help me with that actually. You said that you referred to it as you ‘black jack’?

CASEY: Yeah, it was a Black Jack. I’d only had it for probably a week, a week and half. It didn’t keep its charge so that’s why I started using that other phone. Really??? Brand new phone - not holding it's charge???
---------
LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand. Ok...help me out here....what exactly was meant by these past few statements??? Wasn't necessarily fun??? and LA got it???
-------
(CALL GETTING CLOSE TO THE END)

LEE: Ok, you know you can call me or the house. We love you

CASEY: Alright Alright??? No, I love you back? Please tell mom and dad that I love them??? Thank you for helping me to find my daughter????? :eek:
-------
Tone, recording, call ends.

Can someone link to either a transcript or the whole recording of the call...it would help with this discussion, I think (and I'm b-a-d at searching for things on here...)

And just another quick thought - if she only had the Blackjack phone for a week or so ... why wasn't ZG's number, phone call records and text messages on her "real" phone ?????

I have always thought (and have posted before that) the blackjack phone was code for Caylee.

That would make sense for sure, but that about universal would not fit in that context too well. I know the park thing would though.

Didn't KC write notes to the family members that were passed through JB to them? There is something on the test messages that suggest that.

There is actually a Samsung BlackJack mobile phone which she could have purchased. So it may not be double speak at all. All the same, I don't believe Zs number was going to be in there.

There is actually a Samsung BlackJack mobile phone which she could have purchased. So it may not be double speak at all. All the same, I don't believe Zs number was going to be in there.

I agree i don't think it was anything more sinister than just trying to cover for the fact that she didn't have zg's number. I think there is just a bit too much being read into stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back