Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Misty Cummings Talks With Dad

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard "Talent" and found one in bookings, added an extra "L". First name fits too. Working on Linda now.

Dear Kimster, if this is a no no, pm me or delete. I don't want to cross the line.

eta, 3 year bookings

He did just get out of jail about 2 weeks before these arrests.

Tina is Hope's mother's nickname, FWIW, but I don't know if that's who Misty is talking about.

eta - Hope's mother is AKA Ron's maternal aunt

Well, it would make sense that Hopes may of been driving her mom's car and when she got arrested her mom came and picked up the car from what ever location it was left at? Maybe Misty and Hope were out earlier and she left the purse in the car? Now, maybe LE has Misty's purse and that is why Tina is saying the purse is not in the car?

Around the 27 minute mark it sounds like another visitor asking the inmate they are visiting about "that Cummings girl". The visitor goes on for a few minutes speculating about what happened to Haleigh.

23:..They blame it all on you. It's all your fault. You got Ronald in it, that's what Teresa said in the newspaper. But we know who got him in it, got you in it. John and Linda was one of them. You were just trying to be crew. I told you about doing this stupid ****. You should have knew better. What's done is done. But it's a big mistake.

Cool?

ie. Fitting in?

I heard "Talent" and found one in bookings, added an extra "L". First name fits too. Working on Linda now.

Dear Kimster, if this is a no no, pm me or delete. I don't want to cross the line.

eta, 3 year bookings

LOL, I thought I heard more TRAVON, and one was booked and released 1/31/10. This is going to drive us nuts. I just listened again and it sounds like Talon or Tallent...LMAO. I will listen one more time with the ear buds on.

He did just get out of jail about 2 weeks before these arrests.

I found more Rcharlie. FDOC. Here's an odd thing on his long record of theft

(Release Date subject to change pending gain time award, gain time forfeiture, or review. A 'TO BE SET' Release Date is to be established pending review.)

At around 27:00, Misty is talking about getting out and getting her GED, her Dad says, "well, you can do that if you go to prison...you might be able to do it in jail too". Inspirational.

My gosh, Misty's dad asks her if they are feeding her grits and then he says "well, wait till they get you to Putnam County their s*** is even nastier". No wonder the girl has turned out this way.

My gosh, Misty's dad asks her if they are feeding her grits and then he says "well, wait till they get you to Putnam County their s*** is even nastier". No wonder the girl has turned out this way.

LOL Misty's dad says wait untill you get to putnam county.The grits are nasty?LOL.Misty is a very selfish little girl.she needs to talk and tell the truth about little Haleigh.I don't feel sorry for her.
_________

At around 27:00, Misty is talking about getting out and getting her GED, her Dad says, "well, you can do that if you go to prison...you might be able to do it in jail too". Inspirational.
I guess her dad is looking @ the reality of the situation. Misty going to prison. I actually feel sorry for her dad. He seems overwhelmed with the problems & is probably worried that Ron will slip through the cracks while his kids get set up. I'd darn sure be worried.

I wonder if Hank Sr is sweating wondering when his name is gonna come into play with the whole "crew" and the drugs. I'm having a hard time believing he wasn't involved in any of this IMO

I understand a parent in their situation wanting their child to sit in jail and pay for their crime (tough love), but this guy is pathetic. I get the feeling that he is way more concerned about not having any "wheels" than he is about his children.

I understand a parent in their situation wanting their child to sit in jail and pay for their crime (tough love), but this guy is pathetic. I get the feeling that he is way more concerned about not having any "wheels" than he is about his children.

Did you count how many times he said wheels because I lost track.

I love the way he says you "shoulda listened to me, "you shoulda never been with Ronald" well DUH and who other then her dad should have INSURED his 16 yr old daughter was NOT living with and "raising" kids with a grown freakin man??

Gee, give the man the father of year award. Daddy dear, what you should have done was not let her drop out of school in the 8th grade. What u should have done was go & yank her little a$$ back when she was shacking up with Ronald. What ya should have done was be a parent. Your kid never had a chance.

eta, 3 year bookings

If this is the guy Misty was talking about, my question is why would he visit or write her? Sounded to me like there is some kind of relationship there but the age of this guy is a LOT older than Misty

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back