James Mc email In Anthony Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jennifer Odom was the featured Cold Case here a couple of weeks ago. I went to the thread and what was in post #2 (this is 2005 mind you) but a letter from James P. purporting to know info about that case..so he's been doing this for a while.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30258"]Jennifer Odom 02/19/1993 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

<<<snipped for purpose of thread>>>>

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40645326

This is where CA gets her Caylee is alive BS...JMcI is a disgruntled attorney who lost his license due to cocaine issues/dui's...google his name, you will see for yourself....this guy is off his rocker...I wonder if this is the telephonic hearing they speak of???

Now Caylee is going by the name, ready.....Caylee Gonzales....as if a kidnapper exists and if they did, would they use her first name which is not that popular and the last name of an alleged kidnapper??? Geesh, this guy needs to get a life...JMHO

I've wondered about this email since it was first mentioned in the WESH article. When I click on "read the email" a blank PDF document comes up, so I haven't seen the email.

It goes without saying that any "sighting" of an alive Caylee Anthony is just not possible. It comes down to "who do you believe" and "do you believe the forensic evidence."

On one hand we have a well-respected medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who did the autopsy on the remains found on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008. Dr. G extracted DNA from the remains and through DNA analysis the remains were positively identified as Caylee Anthony.

On the other hand, we have a disbarred attorney who has a number of criminal offenses on his record including driving under the influence and cocaine drug charges. This guy is known as a disgruntled whackjob.

The Anthonys will disregard proven medical and scientific identification of Caylee and go with a sighting by an individual who doesn't know Caylee, has issues with drugs/alcohol, and has a reputation of being crazy.

Why is it that the Anthonys always go with the unacceptable?

Not sure this JMcI is the one who was disbarred in Mass. This one lives in MN.

I've wondered about this email since it was first mentioned in the WESH article. When I click on "read the email" a blank PDF document comes up, so I haven't seen the email.

It goes without saying that any "sighting" of an alive Caylee Anthony is just not possible. It comes down to "who do you believe" and "do you believe the forensic evidence."

On one hand we have a well-respected medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who did the autopsy on the remains found on Suburban Drive on December 11, 2008. Dr. G extracted DNA from the remains and through DNA analysis the remains were positively identified as Caylee Anthony.

On the other hand, we have a disbarred attorney who has a number of criminal offenses on his record including driving under the influence and cocaine drug charges. This guy is known as a disgruntled whackjob.

The Anthonys will disregard proven medical and scientific identification of Caylee and go with a sighting by an individual who doesn't know Caylee, has issues with drugs/alcohol, and has a reputation of being crazy.

Birds of a feather?

The "kidnappers' last known address" was a Thai restauraunt in 2008 (still is now, I think) so... yeah. Such a shame, the whole story what with the attempted kidnapping but the kidnappers being allowed to still babysit Caylee afterwards is just so darned logical :doh:.

I didn't know about McI, so I thank you for that information. With indisputable proof that poor Caylee is no longer with us, I don't understand the purpose of traveling down that road. Do they really think anyone will believe Caylee is alive?

Seriously... how could any sane person ACTUALLY buy that? Do they have any BS to spew about who they cremated, then?

There is, IMO, no one that believe's Caylee is alive. I honestly think Cindy was trying to lay the ground work for her testimony at trial. Cindy is nuts, but she is not crazy. But she sure would love the jury to think she is. That could be her explanation for all her actions and lies and wild accusations in her mind.

ITA. The more insane she makes herself out to be, the less credible her testimony, so I think she's hoping the jury will think everything out of her mouth - especially the "damned dead body in the car" statement - is just insane rambling and pay it no mind.

Because to them, the only unacceptable thing is admitting that they raised a murderer?

The "kidnappers' last known address" was a Thai restauraunt in 2008 (still is now, I think) so... yeah. Such a shame, the whole story what with the attempted kidnapping but the kidnappers being allowed to still babysit Caylee afterwards is just so darned logical :doh:.

Maybe this is Joran V.~:eek:

Maybe this is Joran V.~:eek:

Well if it is, he certainly doesn't have Caylee with him in that South American jail he's in right now. Lord, leave it to James Mc to try and link up TWO cases. What a whacko!

So Caylee was now kidnapped on July 2nd, 2008? So where was she between June 16th - July 2nd? She sure as heck wasn't with Casey? Can he answer that?

Seriously, can't his State intervene? Baker Act him? Can he be charged with filing false reports? Obstruction?

I like to tell myself that he is all words, but it worries me that he might go out and snatch a child and claim that child as Caylee. There are enough victims in this case already. I just hope he's being monitored... at least!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy
Back