Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter is in critical condition...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This wasn't a 4 wheeler like many are thinking. More like a dune buggy. The tmz link about her getting it for her birthday shows it. Just to clarify that.

I am anxious even coming on this thread. I am also from Louisiana. We were raised on ATVs. I definitely rode and drove 3-wheelers from very young. My siblings, too. Actually, we had 5 to share between the 8 kids. Well, my son's father got him one when he was 7. He has just turned 8 now. He also bought him a motorbike. My son is extremely cautious and doesn't love riding, but is pressured by his dad's family. I, on the other hand, go into extreme anxiety and sadness when my little leaves with his dad. It is not often at all, but I still can barely stand it. I DO NOT want him to ride, but there is a long history of discord with his father. If I say "he cannot", that is an instant road to him making sure it happens. So, I send him with a helmet- not an ATV rated helmet, but its better than nothing, right? Well, he doesn't give it to him to wear. I freak out and cry every time. My son says now we just need to have an excuse why he can't go anymore- even he knows that not giving permission will just make it worse. Then this article pops up all over my Facebook! And it makes me not be able to catch my breath! It is my worst fear. It is all too possible and likely. I hope and pray that this baby makes it. As parents, we always try to balance our fears against not being too overprotective and we won't always make the right decisions. Maddie's parents will question themselves and every thing they have done from now until the end of time. It is a hard job and we all do what we think we feel is best, at the moment.

OMG this is awful, I am certainly praying for Maddi.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This wasn't a 4 wheeler like many are thinking. More like a dune buggy. The tmz link about her getting it for her birthday shows it. Just to clarify that.

I am confused by what you mean. It certainly had 4 wheels based on the video. It's a Polaris ATV according to TMZ.

I am confused by what you mean. It certainly had 4 wheels based on the video. It's a Polaris ATV according to TMZ.

It must be modified because usually an ATV does not have a steering wheel or roof. At least the ATVs I've had in the past didn't have those.

It must be modified because usually an ATV does not have a steering wheel or roof. At least the ATVs I've had in the past didn't have those.

I looked on the website and they sell "youth ATVs" which presumably what that is-an ATV for youngsters.

I looked on the website and they sell "youth ATVs" which presumably what that is-an ATV for youngsters.

I had three youth ATVs and none of them had steering wheels or roofs (which I assume have roll bars for safety)

How do you steer them without steering wheels?

Well that makes more sense as I was trying to picture an ATV with netting and seatbelt. So sad

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Polaris makes a buggy on an ATV frame but with a roll bar and steering wheel. Actually much safer than an ATV (husband has three😛), but still way too big for an 8 year old to manouver. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Once a patient is listed in critical but stable position, is there any way for said patient to get better?

Once a patient is listed in critical but stable position, is there any way for said patient to get better?

Yes, they definitely can get better depending on their individual circumstances.

When people talk about 4 wheelers or 3 wheelers (which they no longer sell), they are taking about ones like this:

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.KEjhHf2Hk01weFCPP3BkCgEsCo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=302&h=171

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.1IcqyfQOhDTJMRWxsIUv2AEsDG&pid=15.1&P=0&w=242&h=161

So, although they are all considered All Terrain Vehicles, hers was more like a car or dune buggy with a round steering wheel and seat belt. My nephew has one. They are definitely considered safer than the ones we call 4-wheelers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back