Japan - Miyazawa family of 4 murdered, Setagaya, Tokyo, 30 Dec 2000 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re: Yokota AFB selling half sizes for shoes in the stores, I just had a look at the Yokota Main Exchange website which is the mega mall on the base. While Slazenger is not listed as a brand of shoe they sell currently, they do sell in half sizes.
Interestingly, they do sell Slazenger clothing still. This leads me to believe they likely had shoes there at some point too, JMO.
I’m unsure where I could find the information from 24 years ago though.

Re: Yokota AFB selling half sizes for shoes in the stores, I just had a look at the Yokota Main Exchange website which is the mega mall on the base. While Slazenger is not listed as a brand of shoe they sell currently, they do sell in half sizes.
Interestingly, they do sell Slazenger clothing still. This leads me to believe they likely had shoes there at some point too, JMO.
I’m unsure where I could find the information from 24 years ago though.

I assume that an army base store is an extension of US stores. Culturally, American. In any US footwear store or a major department store, both shoes and sneakers come in half sizes.

I assume that an army base store is an extension of US stores. Culturally, American. In any US footwear store or a major department store, both shoes and sneakers come in half sizes.
Yes, quite naturally. So then, when the TMPD discover the footprint is 27.5cm and isn’t a size available in Japan, it is interesting they decide the shoe is automatically from another country (in this case South Korea) and not from the military base down the road that sells shoes in larger half sizes and also sells other Slazenger items too (even today).

Of course if they were a half centimetre off then they were available in Japan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back