Jared Leisek of Adventures With Purpose charged with child rape

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AWP was the source of the conspiracy theories about Kiely R's death that flooded social media, starting with their first video whose title included "Murder or Accident?" Jared was nowhere in sight but other members talked to many msm reporters and YT creators, pushing the foul play charade.

As the owner of AWP I hold Jared ultimately responsible; his hunger for subscribers, donations and clicks far surpassed any sympathy or empathy for the families of the victims AWP found.

I don't know how many AWP crew members were mere puppets and who, if any, jumped on the money train but I hope they all take a good, hard look at themselves and check their moral compasses. Their specialized skills and training can still do much good for families searching for lost loved ones but I hope version 2.0 is more honorable. All MOO.

Here's a refresher course of a couple msm stories about Kiely and AWP's story of foul play:

@megs1477
I have no room in my heart to hear Doug praise how wonderful Jared is.

I will always appreciate and respect AWP for finding Kiely and the others, but all the way back in this case I lost respect for them overall when they inserted themselves into the investigation, and made unfounded claims that contradicted LE. Posting clickbait titles like "was it murder?" which even Kiely's mother denounced.

I hope the other former members continue to do heroic work with whatever organization they can find going forward.

Jmo
I completely agree. I personally noticed over time how some members personalities on camera seemed to change and become more Hollywood, for lack of a better term. The videos seemed almost scripted. JL's personality didn't seem to change in my opinion.

Thank you for sharing this link @megs1477

I can literally hear the arrogance and superiority in JL's biography in the link.
He discusses dating his wife in high school and then his 20 year marriage.
<modsnip>
JL speaks about what he refers to as " a fling " while in highschool and confirmed paternity to a daughter from the intimacy. She's married and has a son, JL's grandson, but has not been in contact with her bio father for some time. According, again to JL's biography.
And FWIW... Jared's "My Story" site is either temporarily down... or permanently down. All I know is it's been down for a while now. Even the top level jaredleisek.com/ is down, so it's not just his life story page.

And FWIW... Jared's "My Story" site is either temporarily down... or permanently down. All I know is it's been down for a while now. Even the top level jaredleisek.com/ is down, so it's not just his life story page.
Many posts were removed from their Twitter page as well. IMO, he has an attorney that is taking down anything personal that could be used against him in any way.

(posting this with permission from @CocoChanel )
Contains language that some might find offensive.
Isn't he a peach? We wants to unilaterally break his contract with a video editing company AND poach one of their employees threatening retribution if they don't give him everything he wants exactly the way he wants it. This is bullying.

Some people wonder why his victims stayed silent so long. This is why. His aggression, entitlement and bullying is on full display here and he's not shy about it. "If you cross me I'm going to squash you like a bug." Terrible. My opinion only.

Isn't he a peach? We wants to unilaterally break his contract with a video editing company AND poach one of their employees threatening retribution if they don't give him everything he wants exactly the way he wants it. This is bullying.

Some people wonder why his victims stayed silent so long. This is why. His aggression, entitlement and bullying is on full display here and he's not shy about it. "If you cross me I'm going to squash you like a bug." Terrible. My opinion only.
Eewww! The ego on display is massive and ugly here
Embarrassed I’d been a supporter a couple years ago
I’ll be hunting for Heavy D’s response if he does

What is this website even for?! I thought it was going to be about AWP but it’s literally just a long rambling shpeel about….himself?? Just the fact that he made a logo of his name with “est. 1975” next to it makes me feel like he is extremely full of himself. Maybe I’m reading too much into that, but I really don’t think so. Is he the same one who tried to get everyone to think Kiely Rodnis death was foul play/suspicious?
Regarding your question... "What is this website even for? I thought it was going to be about AWP <snip>"

Jared's website was for and about him. That's why he called it "My Story". It wasn't about AWP which is why AWP wasn't discussed there. From his (now archived) website:

Some of you may have found this page after researching my name, “Jared Leisek” or “Jared Ray Leisek” and want to determine if I am worthy of your trust, your friendship, your time, and/or your business. We live in a digital age and I have nothing to hide, so sit back and let me share my story.

Me again... Looks like he did (understandably) hide something so he's not 100% transparent. No idea why he'd tell his personal story online like that. I guess it was important to him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just know I'd never do something like that. :)

ETA the source: Jared Leisek - Who Am I and What's My Story? Life Story

Regarding your question... "What is this website even for? I thought it was going to be about AWP <snip>"

Jared's website was for and about him. That's why he called it "My Story". It wasn't about AWP which is why AWP wasn't discussed there. From his (now archived) website:

Some of you may have found this page after researching my name, “Jared Leisek” or “Jared Ray Leisek” and want to determine if I am worthy of your trust, your friendship, your time, and/or your business. We live in a digital age and I have nothing to hide, so sit back and let me share my story.

Me again... Looks like he did (understandably) hide something so he's not 100% transparent. No idea why he'd tell his personal story online like that. I guess it was important to him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just know I'd never do something like that. :)

ETA the source: Jared Leisek - Who Am I and What's My Story? Life Story
This is strictly opinion but often people involved in unacceptable things who are also in the public eye, play a shell game of look here not there to hide their issues.

It's about one of AWP's most popular merch items, a window breaker. JL is alleging that the trademark was obtained based on inaccurate information.
So basically since this trademark was obtained in 2013 by someone else, he started selling a product that was trademarked and is now trying to fight the trademark? If I were to guess Jared or AWP branded a Chinese made product that was trademarked by someone in US prior. Why am I not surprised.

eeewww...He seems's icky. For serious though,in this vidz posted he look like he on the new meth. ya know the extra crazy stuff's!
Note to mods- really for sleuthing purposes. I believe the motions odd. Someone should look at them .

AWP was the source of the conspiracy theories about Kiely R's death that flooded social media, starting with their first video whose title included "Murder or Accident?" Jared was nowhere in sight but other members talked to many msm reporters and YT creators, pushing the foul play charade.

As the owner of AWP I hold Jared ultimately responsible; his hunger for subscribers, donations and clicks far surpassed any sympathy or empathy for the families of the victims AWP found.

I don't know how many AWP crew members were mere puppets and who, if any, jumped on the money train but I hope they all take a good, hard look at themselves and check their moral compasses. Their specialized skills and training can still do much good for families searching for lost loved ones but I hope version 2.0 is more honorable. All MOO.

Here's a refresher course of a couple msm stories about Kiely and AWP's story of foul play:

I can't help but find the timing curious, all of the charges coming on the heels of AWP getting up the ire of many after that case.

What is his current status? He's incarcerated, I presume? Has a trial date or dates been set? Whatever the situation, I hope both survivor and perpetrator can find healing, rehabilitation (for him) and move forward in positive ways.

I can't help but find the timing curious, all of the charges coming on the heels of AWP getting up the ire of many after that case.

What is his current status? He's incarcerated, I presume? Has a trial date or dates been set? Whatever the situation, I hope both survivor and perpetrator can find healing, rehabilitation (for him) and move forward in positive ways.
Inside Edition Digital has reached out to the Utah State Courts for records and learned that Leisek he has not entered a plea. He is due back in court on Nov. 30 for a preliminary hearing, the court says.

Th 11/30 hearing is supposedly going to be on Webex?

No Jared is not in custody to my knowledge. And if you read about the circumstances,Jared had basically admitted to his behaviour in emails to the victim, and IMO in a 'let's move on' type manner that many online remarked about in a negative way. The statute of limitations for sexual assault in Utah was revamped, so because of that his emails can be used against him. Perhaps he did not know about the extension of the time allowed to bring charges, hence was lax in what he wrote to the victim. This has not been said to have anything to do with the K.R. case they assisted with. His purported victims were his sister and cousin. Research it and read about it for yourself, as my explanation lacks all the details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax
Back