Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could all pen pal with Scott Morris. Yes, Raven needs to be held accountable in the worst way.

Thanks RC I was trying to remember that jerk's name. I guess the DA in Raleigh has finally decided to WORK. I know they need PROOF and more PROOF but come on. Maybe now some of these so called "men" will wise up and walk away instead of killing and then walking away. I pray so.:woohoo:

I went back to page 1 to refresh my mind.........it all came back now...........OMG!
What ever happened to her girlfriend Michelle Money that had the affair with this monster???

Wow, thanks RC!

So no Roger and Wade.

I can hardly wait to see the photos and read Amanda's reports later tonight. I'm glad she's still reporting on this story.

Still somewhat surprised at his change in appearance; oh how stress really does take a toll on a person. From "professional" medical sales rep to greasy surfer boy in 3 years. Is that what happens to mountain men? :angel:

I think he looks like he is on that Meth. Esp. those pics of him playing basketball. Look at some before and after pics of people who start using that crap and you will see the familiarity. JMHO

Really speechless, cried tears of joy, sorrow for the Fishers. I hope that he gets exactly what he did to Michelle AND MORE. 3 years is a long time to go unpunished. 3 years more than Michelle had with her daughter. He thought he was so smart and apparently he was pretty intelligent to have the DA wait 3 years before they FINALLY charged him.

Michelle Fisher, I never knew you, but now you can finally REST IN PEACE.

I support the Death Penalty for Jason Young.

JMHO

BBM -

That is a very sad fact, isn't it? Michelle didn't get a full 3 years with her daughter.

Tharrington Smith not exactly off the table even though a PD was ordered for JY:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/242290.html

Roger Smith Jr. of Raleigh, who has represented Jason Young since his wife's death, said today that he may represent Jason Young during the trial. I am making a limited appearance just for the purposes of today," Smith said.

Smith said after the hearing that he had met with Jason Young this morning. "We met for a very brief time," Smith said. "He's doing about as well as he can." Smith went on to say that he's not sure if he will continue to represent during the pending murder trial. "We just don't know at this point. We may and we may not. We're just not sure at this point," Smith said. "We think it's good that he keeps all of his options."

Options.....yes there are several

1- Take a court assigned public defender
2- Roger jr decides to take it at the reduced PD fee (doubtful)
3- Ma Pat comes up with cash and hires the lawyer

I went back to page 1 to refresh my mind.........it all came back now...........OMG!
What ever happened to her girlfriend Michelle Money that had the affair with this monster???

I believe she is still with her husband and has a baby. I believe she is trying to stay far away as possible after the warrants they released earlier talking about their meeting in SC and all of those texts/messages the morning after Michelle died.

I wonder if the DA are going to go anywhere with that........she is guilty in my mind.....JMHO

I think he looks like he is on that Meth. Esp. those pics of him playing basketball. Look at some before and after pics of people who start using that crap and you will see the familiarity. JMHO

Just what I was thinking ww.
Have you noticed his rotten teeth ?

I've seen quite a few meth heads. I'll have to cruise through his BB photos. Sheesh, I think I'd rather clean house, LOL.

Just what I was thinking ww.
Have you noticed his rotten teeth ?

that settles it for me..... He was trying to FORGET...isn't that why people use DRUGS..to forget something...... Even though people like us on these websites wouldn't let him forget... HAHAHA JASON YOUNG :furious:

I'll have to change the teeth to turn them rotted/black

a0w7id.jpg

I believe she is still with her husband and has a baby. I believe she is trying to stay far away as possible after the warrants they released earlier talking about their meeting in SC and all of those texts/messages the morning after Michelle died.

I wonder if the DA are going to go anywhere with that........she is guilty in my mind.....JMHO

She will be front and center, surrounded by a few other sorority sisters perhaps. She will come off the witness stand with a huge red A firmly fixed to her forehead. Little consolation for betraying her sorority sister and supposed good friend however. She was last to talk to JY the night Michelle was murdered and the first to talk to him the morning after. Bet she never thought her fling would come at such a high price. IMO after reading those warrants, she is as low as JY and the DA will take advantage of that fact. She must be real proud of herself.

I'll have to change the teeth to turn them rotted/black

a0w7id.jpg

This is awesome, maybe some day soon we can fit Raven Abaroa in this picture.

My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle's family & friends and everyone that has been waiting for so long for Justice for Michelle and her unborn child.

May Justice Prevail!

Hi All,

So sorry it took me a while to get here. I must tell you that seeing that in person was very chilling!!! It looks like JTF has caught you all up on most everything. The one thing that stood out to me was how quiet Jason was. He's tall, lanky and hunch back - just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member