Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to care, but something completely different to be quoted in the news as a "friend" of two unrelated women that were murdered by their husbands in the last couple of years.

Don't believe everything you read in the media. They "misrepresent" all the time. They don't print the truth. They print what they think sounds like a better truth. MO

It's one thing to care, but something completely different to be quoted in the news as a "friend" of two unrelated women that were murdered by their husbands in the last couple of years.

And how many times have we read that Linda has custody of Cassidy when we all know they got that one wrong????

I can personally vouch for TSG. And I know for a fact that she has never claimed to be a friend of Nancy Cooper.

TSG.....you have a kind and giving heart and all I know is that I have appreciated everything you have done over the past three years to help keep Michelle's memory alive.

-Jules

I don't know why TSG is coming under fire by anyone. She is not responsible for how the media words their articles or their stories. She has been a member of a group that came together after this tragedy and offered support and comfort to those suffering from this murder. The only villain here is the slayer...the one who is finally in his rightful place after 3 long years of stolen freedom and the perpetrator of a lifetime of mourning for a mother, a sister, a daughter and a community.

One's ire and disgust should be properly channeled to the evil slayer of Michelle.

Thanks SG - What hurt most is the doubt that I was "friends" with both. Well I wasn't friends with Nancy but I knew FROM EXPERIENCE what they and posters who want justice for Nancy were going through. Funny never thought I'd be listed a "funny" cause I "was a friend" of two women who were killed by their hubby's. Or that on this message board that anyone here would be so naive as to believe everything the media says. Guess it takes all kinds, huh??

Exactly TSG! Because we all know the media never gets any detail wrong... :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread...

Now that JLY is in his rightful holding pen, how many of you think the DA will try this as a D.P. case?

I don't know SG - In my mind I hope it goes that way. I just think that Jason is arrogant enough to think that he can go to trial. I just don't think he'll plead. I think the DA should ask for the death penalty and then worse case plead it down.......should JLY's lawyers convice him to go that route

I think the DA will attempt to move forward with the D.P. but I fear that they will only do it as a maneuver to try and get JLY to plea to LWOP and avoid a trial altogether. I want JLY to face the full consequences of his actions, in a court of law, in front of a jury.

I know RC doesn't think JLY will ever admit to the crime, but no one ever thought Ann Miller would admit to hers...and so you never really know...

You may not get this - but really I hope he pleads to save the Fisher family the details. They don't need that on top of the other info they already know.

You may not get this - but really I hope he pleads to save the Fisher family the details. They don't need that on top of the other info they already know.

I was assuming the Fisher family knew it all by now. But sure, if it saves them additional grief and they're OK with a plea deal that avoids a trial then I certainly can't fault them that. They've been hurt enough...more than enough.

Anyone that falsely claims, on a discussion board, to be a friend of a murder victim should concern anyone discussing the case for obvious reasons.

I was trying to fix anything offensive. I even posted earlier that this was Michelle' s thread. Sorry for you having to come here for this reason.

I have no issue with anyone here. I just don't want to be called a liar till it is proven I am. I don't think that has been shown.

I was very happy to see Jason standing in front of a judge yesterday and will be happy everytime he has to ( I heard it will be tomorrow BTW). Jusstice for Michelle and Rylan!!!! He looked like he smelled :-(

ETA if I have words with toto I'll take it to PM and not on the board

Sorry I posted Toto and I meant Otto

I have followed Michelle's murder case since the beginning. I don't post, but, have read everywhere regarding this case. It has been one wild ride.......lol, to say the least.

Mr. Young is where he should be........and yes, I came here for that.

I wanna be just like TSG when I grow up. A tireless advocate for justice for Michelle Young and women who have been victims of the men who were supposed to love them.

I wanna be just like TSG when I grow up. A tireless advocate for justice for Michelle Young and women who have been victims of the men who were supposed to love them.

I started lurking here when Michelle was murdered. Although I never posted, TSG has been an inspiration to me and I too would like to be just like her when I grow up :)

What's happening tomorrow that he will be back in court?

SG he was given public defenders today and they apparently have to prepare for the article 24 hearing. I'm not exactly sure what he is going back to court tomorrow but it has to do with something with the Article 24 hearing I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966