DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
spoken to by whom?
I would assume the police have interviewed them
MWT or MSM
I dont tend to refer to what we cant know, for sure its more than likely LE have spoken to them and others we dont even know of…

My brain hurts and my teeth itch over this and nothing adds up and something stinks but in order to calm both the brain and the teeth, I;m gong to grass roots.

The few things we know (or can actually safely believe) from witnesses are as follows...

We know he was at the rave
We know his friends left without him
We know he went to the Airbnb with two men
We know he was there at 8am
We know he was on the road shortly thereafter
We know he was walking on 'stones'
We know he was lost and without water or the wherewithal to contact anyone shortly thereafter
We know (if we believe he was lost) that he was no longer on the road, since it is one mountain road and he could have just turned round and retraced his steps

End of story. I think he left, he strayed off the road for whatever reason, I think we'll never know why and I am very sad to believe that he was in an inhospitable area, died by methods we shall never discover and, the ultimate sadness, will probably never be found. I believe that MWT will go deep into it and find what can be found but this ultimately happened away from the mainstream, with only 3 people able to confirm that essentially nothing happened there except that he arrived and left. After that, only Jay knows and I don't believe there is anyone who can tell MWT or anyone else anything different. Now, will that shut the brain up? (I'm assuming the stories of his sitting watching the Euros in a bar in the early evening have been debunked? I haven't managed to find that.... And did he ever reach the cafe at the lookout point above the village? Hah - hopeless case here....)
I'm feeling as pessimistic about jay ever been found too it's such a vast distance to his hotel and I feel focusing on his phones last ping while a good starting point jay could be anywhere most probably dead in between last ping and Los Cristianos no one can estimate or establish how far he could have walked after talking to Lucy and what if after talking to Lucy feeling defeated he decides to try find his way back to Airbnb and by heading back to there he is in between Airbnb and phone ping and if he was seen going north but then switched back south its a needle in a haystack situation and whether by misadventure or murder I have felt from the start it will be a random hiker months or years down the line that will stumble across his remains by chance I often wonder why law enforcement dont enlist the help of a tracker in missing person cases that happen in the wild so to speak to pick up signs in the environment of a person either being through a certain area or signs of increased animal activity these people who do track can pick up signs others would miss like a broken tree branch or vegetation disturbance etc or maybe that's just in a jungle environment or tv ,at this stage I just want Debbie and Warren to have some closure and not to be left dealing with the unknown least if they found his remains they would have a grave to visit and while they will always be affected they will grieve and learn to accept I cannot imagine the anguish and pain they are suffering and would most probably continue to suffer if never having him found is the outcome

I'm feeling as pessimistic about jay ever been found too it's such a vast distance to his hotel and I feel focusing on his phones last ping while a good starting point jay could be anywhere most probably dead in between last ping and Los Cristianos no one can estimate or establish how far he could have walked after talking to Lucy and what if after talking to Lucy feeling defeated he decides to try find his way back to Airbnb and by heading back to there he is in between Airbnb and phone ping and if he was seen going north but then switched back south its a needle in a haystack situation and whether by misadventure or murder I have felt from the start it will be a random hiker months or years down the line that will stumble across his remains by chance I often wonder why law enforcement dont enlist the help of a tracker in missing person cases that happen in the wild so to speak to pick up signs in the environment of a person either being through a certain area or signs of increased animal activity these people who do track can pick up signs others would miss like a broken tree branch or vegetation disturbance etc or maybe that's just in a jungle environment or tv ,at this stage I just want Debbie and Warren to have some closure and not to be left dealing with the unknown least if they found his remains they would have a grave to visit and while they will always be affected they will grieve and learn to accept I cannot imagine the anguish and pain they are suffering and would most probably continue to suffer if never having him found is the outcome
Without being intentionally crass, this is one occasion (of many, in the right circumstances) where vultures would come in handy.

MWT indicated he was scared of going back though for some reason

who's Warren?
Jays dad. Actually I wonder IF this is true why Ophelia when asked about him going the wrong way why did did she not say she wasnt the only one there? Honestly after other things we have heard I do not believe AQ version

At this point Law enforcement haven't really impressed me at all tbh

MWT indicated he was scared of going back though for some reason
But since no-one has spoken to Jay since his leaving the Airbnb apart from Brad and Lucy, whose conversations have been published, surely that is MWT surmising.... aka guessing, unless he has a very specific piece of information that we know nothing about.

But since no-one has spoken to Jay since his leaving the Airbnb apart from Brad and Lucy, whose conversations have been published, surely that is MWT surmising.... aka guessing, unless he has a very specific piece of information that we know nothing about.
I assume one of them had to have told MWT or the third person that Jay spoke to on the phone that morning allegedly

I guess Airbnb guy no 2 which ayub qassim refused to name and imo seems to be protecting him

Since he was not charged of anything
I don't think doxxing him is precisely legal.

In my European country it is illegal.
Data Protection Regulation.
Taken very seriously by Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics