Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing that gets me curious is, of all the news sources that have been quoted on this thread, not one of them has revealed his name. Whose? That other guy! Yeah, no need to proselytize, I get it, armchair sleuths haven't a right to know that...but hey, it's the fact that no news source has revealed it, or even found it. And if they DID find that name, why did they NOT report it? Protect him? Yeah, I guess....but the question for me becomes....protect him from what? I mean, the other cat's name is blasted all out there, his criminal record, his business dealings, his comings and goings, yada yada yada, but NOOOOOO, nothing on the other dude.....WHY?
There was a vlog I only caught part of but if anyone watched it.... didn't the guy broadcasting it name Guy Nbr 2? Or am I imagining it? I admit that his identity hasn't been on my list of priorities at all.

The thing that gets me curious is, of all the news sources that have been quoted on this thread, not one of them has revealed his name. Whose? That other guy! Yeah, no need to proselytize, I get it, armchair sleuths haven't a right to know that...but hey, it's the fact that no news source has revealed it, or even found it. And if they DID find that name, why did they NOT report it? Protect him? Yeah, I guess....but the question for me becomes....protect him from what? I mean, the other cat's name is blasted all out there, his criminal record, his business dealings, his comings and goings, yada yada yada, but NOOOOOO, nothing on the other dude.....WHY?

Because he’s famous / infamous / notorious in certain circles.

It is interesting but if it is some kind of mafia or organised crime surely they wouldn't be inviting random teens back with them and not just this once would they?
I think that 'new/clean' teens on holiday, of the right inclination, could be very useful to organised criminals for transporting drugs in their holiday luggage back to the uk.
And one method of making these new partners tow the line, is to first get them to commit a crime which can then be used to threaten/blackmail them into doing the transporting.
Organising for a naive teen to 'steal' a watch would be one good way to start the ball rolling.
Could Jay have completed the first act then, back at the airbnb, refused the second part of the deal?
Ayub and his friend had spent 3 or 4 days getting to know this group of teens and deciding who to choose,
Or did they already know Lucy? that's even more interesting.
It seems Ayub and friend were not actually at the Rave, but booked to fly back to the uk with the end of the Rave, so would be conveniently on the receiving end of the plan.

I am sure there are many out there who know exactly who guy no 2 is. Why don't they out him? Several reasons:
My guess is fear for most of them, Ayub the youngsters and locals that is. MWT fear again. LE .well they may be secretly looking into him and keeping it all secret.
I think he is probably Ayubs boss higher up the chain and Ayub is taking the fall for him.
Could be completely wrong of course JMO Thoughts anyone else ?

There was a vlog I only caught part of but if anyone watched it.... didn't the guy broadcasting it name Guy Nbr 2? Or am I imagining it? I admit that his identity hasn't been on my list of priorities at all.
I didnt see that vlog but have seen names posted on SM
I have an interest in his identity simply because it is being kept so quiet.
I actually believe his identity is the key to all this MOO

I am sure there are many out there who know exactly who guy no 2 is. Why don't they out him? Several reasons:
My guess is fear for most of them, Ayub the youngsters and locals that is. MWT fear again. LE .well they may be secretly looking into him and keeping it all secret.
I think he is probably Ayubs boss higher up the chain and Ayub is taking the fall for him.
Could be completely wrong of course JMO Thoughts anyone else ?

I think there’s a mid to low level hierarchy:

Mystery man
Ayub
Brandon
Lucy
Jay/Brad/many others

Just my opinion.

I think that 'new/clean' teens on holiday, of the right inclination, could be very useful to organised criminals for transporting drugs in their holiday luggage back to the uk.
And one method of making these new partners tow the line, is to first get them to commit a crime which can then be used to threaten/blackmail them into doing the transporting.
Organising for a naive teen to 'steal' a watch would be one good way to start the ball rolling.
Could Jay have completed the first act then, back at the airbnb, refused the second part of the deal?
Ayub and his friend had spent 3 or 4 days getting to know this group of teens and deciding who to choose,
It seems Ayub and friend were not actually at the Rave, but booked to fly back to the uk with the end of the Rave, so would be conveniently on the receiving end of the plan.
Great thinking . Very possible IMO

I would think that only very naive person would agree to transport drugs in their luggage via flights back to the UK.

Really,
It is a way straight to prison.

And in certain parts of the world,
straight to cemetery,
as such a crime means Death Penalty.

JMO

Last edited:
Speculation with a pinch of educated guess and a dollop of ‘Facebook forensics’. His name would be out there if he was a pure and gentle soul who just wanted to help a kid out, like what Ayub is. Cough.

Interesting CMC, but would a high-up/notorious/infamous 'boss' be slumming it in a low rent AirBnB in person ?

Saying that it is mighty curious why even on the grapevine this guy remains a mystery which is some going in the digital SM age.!

Interesting CMC, but would a high-up/notorious/infamous 'boss' be slumming it in a low rent AirBnB in person ?

Saying that it is mighty curious why even on the grapevine this guy remains a mystery which is some going in the digital SM age.!

I don’t think they’re using it like an average hiking holidaymaker would use it. I think it being off grid with little CCTV and no prying eyes, is more the draw.

Doubt mystery man is the Boss.Just midway up the chain but higher than Ayub. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back