Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's very unlike the British press in particular to just sit on a name, unless they actually don't know it, and having worked on a tabloid, I know the lengths to which they'll go to get information. So it's definitely strange that this man is still managing to stay anonymous. I wonder if he has managed to get some sort of injunction so that his name simply can't be revealed by the media?
Even a blurred out image has not being reported maybe he got solicitor involved is it called an injunction

The thing that gets me curious is, of all the news sources that have been quoted on this thread, not one of them has revealed his name. Whose? That other guy! Yeah, no need to proselytize, I get it, armchair sleuths haven't a right to know that...but hey, it's the fact that no news source has revealed it, or even found it. And if they DID find that name, why did they NOT report it? Protect him? Yeah, I guess....but the question for me becomes....protect him from what? I mean, the other cat's name is blasted all out there, his criminal record, his business dealings, his comings and goings, yada yada yada, but NOOOOOO, nothing on the other dude.....WHY?

There's scores of people now publicly named and their social media documented. The one exception being the 'other' bloke. Originally named as the two men who rented the Masca Airbnb, described as two black men by the nearby cafe owner who said they occasionally went in for coffee. Mentioned in mainstream media as having been known for drinking in bars adjacent to the NRG festival club. Identified and spoken to by Spanish LE. Known to have flown back to the UK, seemingly to Luton. Then nothing... why so quiet?

Is the other male a minor, under the age of 16? Or maybe under 18? Is this why no source can mention him, for legal reasons?

Has whoever it is been swift to put everyone on notice of legal threats? They surely must have done or someone would have named them by now.

The boat theory seems very unlikely.
Do you mean a specific boat theory or any boat theory? I mean, as a thought only, IF Jay had been picked up in a vehicle of some sort with an intention of trafficking him and he eventually ended up on a boat is not the same as he hiked to near the water and was picked up by a nefarious boat is not the same as he might be scared of something and ended up on a boat to get away. Maybe none of those are likely. I was just wondering. TIA.

Oh I agree the whole setup in the AirBnB is very dodgy whether it is directly related to Jay going missing or not.

I just can't see it being so dodgy as to require one of the occupants to remain nameless and quiet for this long.

The only (highly unlikely) explanation I can think of is there was some sort of undercover operation going on that has now been disrupted.

I think this could easily be the case.

Is the other male a minor, under the age of 16? Or maybe under 18? Is this why no source can mention him, for legal reasons?

Has whoever it is been swift to put everyone on notice of legal threats? They surely must have done or someone would have named them by now.

A minor??

:rolleyes:

According to Ofelia
(in MSM reports quoted in these threads)
the other man is much older.
In his 40ties.

She said both men dropped to the cafe for a coffee from time to time.

One was in his 30ties.
The other in his 40ties.

(Ummm...
Let's not start strange rumours about minors.
Nobody was a minor according to MSM reports.)

Last edited:
Jay Slater went to Tenerife with the aim of attending a rave.
Jay Slater did not return to his Hotel after the Rave.
Jay Slater has been reported as a missing person.
That's all we really know. Nothing else has been proven to be true..... yet.
I think most will know my own suspicions on this case now. They have not changed from day one.
We think we know some things, and yet the evidence and statements are so flimsy, they actually provide more questions than answers.
Do we know for sure whether JS went to the Airbnb or not?
Do we know for sure whether JS sent the messages or not?
Do we know for sure whether the witnesses are reliable or not?
Do we know for sure whether there may be a link to SOC or not?
There are so many ifs, what's and maybes, that at this moment in time, everything other than my first three sentences are merely conjecture.
We can all theorise, but at this time, that's all they are: theories.

Jay Slater went to Tenerife with the aim of attending a rave.
Jay Slater did not return to his Hotel after the Rave.
Jay Slater has been reported as a missing person.
That's all we really know. Nothing else has been proven to be true..... yet.
I think most will know my own suspicions on this case now. They have not changed from day one.
We think we know some things, and yet the evidence and statements are so flimsy, they actually provide more questions than answers.
Do we know for sure whether JS went to the Airbnb or not?
Do we know for sure whether JS sent the messages or not?
Do we know for sure whether the witnesses are reliable or not?
Do we know for sure whether there may be a link to SOC or not?
There are so many ifs, what's and maybes, that at this moment in time, everything other than my first three sentences are merely conjecture.
We can all theorise, but at this time, that's all they are: theories.
You left out his last phone ping was in the middle of nowhere, so we also know his phone is no longer pinging. So phone either off or dead or destroyed. We don't know if he was with his phone at the time of last ping.

What other actual facts are there?
There are pictures of him at the rave? Is that proven to be the right night?

You left out his last phone ping was in the middle of nowhere, so we also know his phone is no longer pinging. So phone either off or dead or destroyed. We don't know if he was with his phone at the time of last ping.

What other actual facts are there?
There are pictures of him at the rave? Is that proven to be the right night?
Yes it was because the barmaid spoke out to say she gave him some water as he wasnt well in her opinion

Yes it was because the barmaid spoke out to say she gave him some water as he wasnt well in her opinion
But to go with what Eyes-on is saying, is she credible? Is she just a person looking for her 5 minutes of fame? We have images, and I assume they were from that night.

Reactions: nao
Thread will close for the night and reopen in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members