Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely looking young man ,his whole life ahead of him throughout the search and media noise and lies I liked to have this image of jay in my mind such innocence in his eyes I felt we got to know a little about jay through debbie and Warren and he was very much loved by his family Rip

<modsnip: Off topic>

Screenshot_20240715_141103_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that area had been searched, especially where his phone last pinged.
It sounds as if he’s fallen from height into an inaccessible area. That landscape was like looking for a needle in an enormous haystack.

I’m just grateful he’s been found - always better to know than never know.

RIP Jay, I’m relieved in a way that he’s finally been found so his family have that closure and can somehow think about grieving and how their future looks from here, I do not envy them in the slightest and my heart goes out to them.

I’m also glad (in a roundabout way) that it looks as if it was a case of misadventure and he wasn’t tortured/murdered like some of the crazy conspiracy theories were saying. If it was a fall/trip then I can only hope it rendered him unconscious before he passed away and he was in no pain.

Again, rest in peace Jay and thoughts and prayers go out to his family

Oh, Jay. I was desperately hoping you were hiding somewhere, or just captive and maybe eventually would be let go… I hoped beyond hope you would be found alive. How devastating for his family and loved ones. His life picked apart and name dragged through the mud for the folly of youth. May you rest in peace Jay ❤️

The only thing that should be investigated now is why was he too scared to go back or so scared he fled because imo he only got lost because he was brought to an Airbnb so remote at 19 years of age with not much life experience it just really saddens me and I feel there is some lose ends to be tied up my thoughts are with Jay's family and they deserve answers to whatever questions they may have and I sincerely hope they are given them openly and honestly
agree. And whatever he had on him/with him/near him. Rest in peace young man.

I thought that area had been searched, especially where his phone last pinged.
The general area had been searched but clearly not that specific spot. All of the pictures of the terrain have shown just what an almost impossible task the searchers have had. I hope the Guards aren't now going to be critcised

Can any techies clarify for me if Jay's phone was beside him can messages and phone calls be retrieved as evidence even if phone was broken in a fall

And I hope Mark Williams Thomas learns lessons about mouthing off theories that have clearly come from SM and being reported as 'investigations ' in msm it just causes unnecessary pain for already distressed people another poster stated civil guards working away from prying eyes and out of the public spectrum is admirable I agree all these media posts and interviews given by Mark takes time ,Time that could have been spent searching for jay but alas that doesn't earn money or notoriety for him does it

"Lancashire Police

notified by Civil Guard over body discovery.

Lancashire Police
have released a statement saying
they've been told by Spanish police that the body of a man likely to be Jay Slater has been found."

RIP precious boy. Just a kid with his full life ahead of him. Heartbroken for his poor family , the amount of conspiracies and just down right wicked people this family has had to put up with alongside missing a son/brother is unbelievable. Condolences to them all, can see how much Jay lit up his friends and families world just by the lovely smiling boy we see in his photos. Sad day but I’m glad his family now have closure.

Can any techies clarify for me if Jay's phone was beside him can messages and phone calls be retrieved as evidence even if phone was broken in a fall

And I hope Mark Williams Thomas learns lessons about mouthing off theories that have clearly come from SM and being reported as 'investigations ' in msm it just causes unnecessary pain for already distressed people another poster stated civil guards working away from prying eyes and out of the public spectrum is admirable I agree all these media posts and interviews given by Mark takes time ,Time that could have been spent searching for jay but alas that doesn't earn money or notoriety for him does it
They can be, but it's not an easy job (particularly if he had an iPhone) and highly unlikely to be done unless there's some kind of criminal investigation conducted, which won't be the case if it's ruled by the coroner that his death was due to misadventure.

No case that I’ve followed here in over a decade has been anywhere near as vitriolic, apathetic and ludicrous on social media as this one has. Nicola B doesn’t even come close and that was bad enough. People are disgusting. Very thankful for the strict rules on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7