Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked at the road and how many times it doubles back on itself? Desperation makes people make poor decisions. The road APPEARS longer, but unbeknownst to him was far safer. He is also a kid. And a city kid at that from what I can gather.
He's not a city boy, Oswaldtwistle is only a small town (I live here)

Drugs affect everyone differently. I was at a club named Heaven years ago. There was a big guy with a lot of leather who looked very poorly. I bought a bottle of water and tipped it over his head and alerted security. As I was leaning around 3am the same same (huge) bloke ran after me saying ‘ you Fxxking you!’

I was scared - my friends had gone to get a taxi. But he came up to me . Embraced me, and cried and thanked me. It was very moving. I still think about it.

I was so scared and then hugged!

It was Heaven.
And you were an Angel :D

He's not a city boy, Oswaldtwistle is only a small town (I live here)
Ok a town boy. Basically I mean its highly unlikely he has been taught any survival skills. His socials aren't exactly filled with hiking trips or the like. Again, even experienced hikers have mentioned how dangerous the trails around Masca is.

Have you looked at the road and how many times it doubles back on itself? Desperation makes people make poor decisions. The road APPEARS longer, but unbeknownst to him was far safer. He is also a kid. And a city kid at that from what I can gather.
I wouldn’t say being from Oswaldtwistle is a place where city kids grow up, it gives me Brassic vibes with everyone knowing everyone, but there is little for teenagers to do. Here’s hoping he was perhaps in the scouts when he was younger. 19 year old males also have young age, almost reached peak bone density and whilst I’m not a medical professional my experience of boys that age tells me that even doing stupidly high jumps and falls they usually just bounce and get back up again even with scrapes and bumps- I think whilst he also hasn’t grown up in a remote area, where he grew up he had easy access to woodlands and hills to go and hang out with his mates and escape from adults eyes.

I wouldn’t say being from Oswaldtwistle is a place where city kids grow up, it gives me Brassic vibes with everyone knowing everyone, but there is little for teenagers to do. Here’s hoping he was perhaps in the scouts when he was younger. 19 year old males also have young age, almost reached peak bone density and whilst I’m not a medical professional my experience of boys that age tells me that even doing stupidly high jumps and falls they usually just bounce and get back up again even with scrapes and bumps- I think whilst he also hasn’t grown up in a remote area, where he grew up he had easy access to woodlands and hills to go and hang out with his mates and escape from adults eyes.
We’ve heard about him and his mates in past news coverage and what they got up to - I know it was just one incident reported but it doesn’t sound like it was wholesome orienteering they were getting up to though. Or even anything sensible.

Ok a town boy. Basically I mean its highly unlikely he has been taught any survival skills. His socials aren't exactly filled with hiking trips or the like. Again, even experienced hikers have mentioned how dangerous the trails around Masca is.
Agreed. I noticed his dad said that he drives Jay to hair appointments etc so I imagine he won't be used to walking much.
EDIT:
My apologies as it is Jay's Stepfather that said he's gives him lifts. Per article on BirminghamLive 20/6/2024

Last edited:
The men offered him a lift, it seems, but he refused.
That’s interesting, this is the first time this information has been reported unless I’ve missed it in other news reports. It seems odd it’s only being said now.

These guys clearly dont have brothers/sons pfft...why you would leave anyone that age, in those surroundings?!? Especially if you are older and know better. I get that Jay probably had a sense of bravado but I hope they at least tried to insist...ugh!

Sorry
but I really don't understand the woman's complaints about Spanish Police.

Asking British Police to come to Spanish Island and look for the missing person?

Really???
:rolleyes:
Thousands are vacationing abroad - can British Police jump around continents to rescue every British person in trouble???

Also,
Can British Police interview the guys from Masca house now that they returned from Tenerife?

Are they POIs chased by Interpol?

Hello,
Earth is calling to some people :rolleyes:

JMO

We’ve heard about him and his mates in past news coverage and what they got up to - I know it was just one incident reported but it doesn’t sound like it was wholesome orienteering they were getting up to though. Or even anything sensible.
Maybe not at 13,14,15 but we know nothing of his earlier life and we have one incident albeit more significant than most- that doesn’t write his whole life story- he’s an apprentice brick layer and working hard to better himself, it was his first time abroad without his parents. I know people from school who fell in with the wrong people at school- many years later you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you what they got up to, but for most of them once was all it took for a big wake up call.

If he has been kidnapped, which I think is unlikely, there’s too much publicity now for him to be let go IMO. If he comes wandering out with a black eye and a story of being kept somewhere it’ll look terrible for Tenerife and far too many questions will need to be answered.

As I said I think it’s unlikely as I do think he’s passed away in the mountains but I wouldn’t be overly surprised if something more nefarious has happened to him either.

Some of these people involved in drug dealing there are major criminals. Huge amounts of money are involved.

Is it possible that he only went outside to smoke a cigarette and not to go and buy some? Is there any footage of him leaving the club/rave and getting into the car with the two men? If they left at 5am (apologies if I have that time wrong), I do wonder what the intended purpose of going to the airbnb with the two men was? Was it said that it was his first time abroad, if he got into a car with two strangers who he only met that night he does not seem very streetwise but depending on what he had been taken, he might not have been thinking logically. I wonder if the two men have been able to shed light on what happened after they got to the airbnb. I assume they have been asked this if the Police spoke to them?

Sorry
but I really don't understand the woman's complaints about Spanish Police.

Asking British Police to come to Spain and look for the missing person?

Really???
:rolleyes:
Thousands are vacationing abroad - can British Police jump around continents to rescue every British person in trouble???

Also,
Can British Police interview the guys from Masca house?
Are they POIs chased by Interpol?

Hello,
Earth is calling to some people :rolleyes:

JMO
I think she’s young and feels like she’s saying what needs to be said to get him found- probably aided with a massive amount of guilt and worry and self blame. That’s why I take her initial statements about the call with a pinch of salt as I think in her panic to get help asap she reeled off a list of every known disadvantage that would get them to take her seriously- it is surprising that 20 minutes after he has been seen on a road he suddenly has a cut leg, is dehydrated, has no phone charge and is lost in the middle of nowhere. I can’t blame her, I’m just a little sceptical whilst also being aware this is what was reported and should be accepted as what was said.

Indeed. Small town near Blackburn. Very slightly off topic here, are the blue ribbons that people are wearing in the town because he supports Blackburn Rovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129