CA Jennifer Keeton, goes by Jenna, 34, last known in Venice Beach, 30 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Vail

Justice for Kara & Jessica
Reaction score
1717835482102.png
Jenna is a street performer from Oregon who was last known to be in Venice Beach, CA. She is 5'0" (152cm) 110lb (50kg) with hazel green eyes and brown hair. She has two children at home and has not been in contact with family in over a week which is very unusual for her. Her vehicle is also missing, a 2018 Subaru Outback "wilderness green" Oregon plates 576 PCC

St Helens Police Department at (503) 397-3333
1f64f_1f3fb.png

Her sisters post to her page with updates, have shared info about her phone:
Jenna Keeton on Facebook
There is also a video above of her performing to get an idea of what she looks like IRL.

Last edited:
Out of touch with her family for more than a week -- apparently this is not her nature. Did she receive an offer for a better location for street performing and leave to check it out elsewhere, and things went "wrong"?
Hoping for good news soon.

Out of touch with her family for more than a week -- apparently this is not her nature. Did she receive an offer for a better location for street performing and leave to check it out elsewhere, and things went "wrong"?
Hoping for good news soon.
There are only a few areas that allow for street performers without paying for a permit, which makes VB popular. However, the crime there, including violent crime has gone way up in the last few years. I am very worried for this young woman.

There are only a few areas that allow for street performers without paying for a permit, which makes VB popular. However, the crime there, including violent crime has gone way up in the last few years. I am very worried for this young woman.
Yes, I've heard & read about VB being somewhat rough-edged, but being from the east coast and never having been to VB, I don't know much more than that.
Hoping she is safe & with good people and heading back home.

Looking at her Facebook, she’s posted as have others that she’s been found. It doesn’t all make sense to me, but it looks like people are trying to find away to get her home.
I am so thrilled to read this. Her family has endured more than enough tragedy in the past year alone. MOO

JUL 28, 2026

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi