Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PhoebeTries

Reaction score
The weather has been so crazy.

Jeremy Renner in ‘Critical but Stable’ Condition After Snow Plowing Accident

"Renner has starred in multiple Marvel projects as Clint Barton / Hawkeye since the 2011 film “Thor.” In addition to being an Avenger, Renner has acted in numerous critical and commercial hits, including two films in the “Mission: Impossible” series, “Arrival,” “American Hustle” and “28 Weeks Later.” He has also been nominated for two Oscars, including a supporting nod for “The Town” and best actor nom for his work in “The Hurt Locker.”

I hope he can recover fully.

I wish him
The weather has been so crazy.

Jeremy Renner in ‘Critical but Stable’ Condition After Snow Plowing Accident

"Renner has starred in multiple Marvel projects as Clint Barton / Hawkeye since the 2011 film “Thor.” In addition to being an Avenger, Renner has acted in numerous critical and commercial hits, including two films in the “Mission: Impossible” series, “Arrival,” “American Hustle” and “28 Weeks Later.” He has also been nominated for two Oscars, including a supporting nod for “The Town” and best actor nom for his work in “The Hurt Locker.”

I hope he can recover fully.
Well

Another critical point is that the main road to the region of his home, Highway 431 - the Mt. Rose highway, was closed to traffic after Saturday's huge snowfall so it would not have been easy to get a regular ambulance / fire truck up the notoriously steep and dangerous highway to the site of his accident.

Another critical point is that the main road to the region of his home, Highway 431 - the Mt. Rose highway, was closed to traffic after Saturday's huge snowfall so it would not have been easy to get a regular ambulance / fire truck up the notoriously steep and dangerous highway to the site of his accident.

It did open later in the day.

Very tragic. I have known several people who have had accidents with snowblowers. I hope that he won't lose any body parts. Most common is fingers. The snowblower "chokes", people reach in to fix a jam, and it goes around the next revolution.

Jeremy Renner suffered 'blunt chest trauma,' required second surgery for 'extensive' injuries | CNN

Actor Jeremy Renner suffered “blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries” after a New Year’s Day snow plowing accident, a spokesperson for the actor said Monday evening.

Renner had surgery Monday and “remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition,” the spokesperson said.

“Jeremy’s family would like to express their gratitude to the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue, Washoe County Sheriff, Reno City Mayor Hillary Schieve and the Carano and Murdock families,” a statement from his spokesperson read. “They are also tremendously overwhelmed and appreciative of the outpouring of love and support from his fans.”

JMO... Those look like some major tracks on that Snowcat and would easily do serious damage on a body.

1672714966115.png

Last edited:

Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve said the 51-year-old “Avengers” star was trying to help a stranded car outside his home on the side of a snowy mountain on New Year's Day when he was run over by his own vehicle.

“He was helping someone stranded in the snow,” Schieve told the Reno Gazette-Journal Monday night. She said she and the actor are friends and that she was called about the accident shortly after it happened Sunday morning near the Mt. Rose Highway that connects Reno to Lake Tahoe.

“He is always helping others,” she told the newspaper.

Press Conference on incident in about 7 minutes.

Jeremy Renner Update: Local Sheriff Sets Press Conference About Snow Plow Accident

The Washoe Country Sherrif Office revealed on its website that it would update the press on the course of its investigation, specifically to "clarify details regarding the WCSO response to the accident suffered by Reno resident, Jeremy Renner." This comes two days after Renner suffered blunt chest trauma and a leg injury following a snow plow accident on his property near Tahoe in Nevada. The press conference will stream on the Washoe County Sherrif Office's social media pages, @washoesheriff, at 3:30 PM PT.

Conference summary:
3 feet of snow previous evening and a relative had borrowed one of Renner's cars. Car got stuck, so Renner got snow plow to get it out. Renner moved the car and got out of plow to talk to family member when the plow started moving forward. In effort to stop snow plow, Renner tried to get back in the driver's seat. He fell and witnesses didn't see him again until he came out the other side. The snow plow weighs 14,330 lbs. Sherriff's office does not believe he was impaired and appears to be a tragic accident. They are checking vehicle for any mechanical issues. Ongoing investigation but don’t suspect any foul play.

--- Renner posted on his Instagram page right before conference started.

 I

It did open later in the day.
I wish Hawkeye aka Jemmery a speedy recovery from his accident with the snowplow ,prays and love to him thinking about you .

This wasn't a snow blower or thrower, but a snow plow.
My guess is that he hit an obstruction and got out of the cab to clear it while the vehicle was still in gear.
The vehicle is a PistenBully model of SnowCat...over 14,000 LBS and over $100thou...has a 680 HP engine too.....Hoping Mr. Renner heals quickly and back on set soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back