Jerry Springer has died

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

AliceInPain

Reaction score
He was 79.

One of the worst but also best shows I ever watched, made for some great relaxing entertainment when my kids were tiny and I needed a break from the world.

RIP

(Someone else please post a link, the option is not coming up for me on my phone... ty)

He was 79.

One of the worst but also best shows I ever watched, made for some great relaxing entertainment when my kids were tiny and I needed a break from the world.

RIP

(Someone else please post a link, the option is not coming up for me on my phone... ty)

RIP

wow. The thought of Jerry Springer brings a flood of memories of my dad. When he was in his final years in a wheelchair at home each afternoon while my mom worked, he would call me (also at work) and tell me about the cartoons that day. He was an avid watcher of the cartoons as he called them, in reality they were the Jerry Springer show and Peoples Court. He ate up all that drama and it helped him pass his afternoons.

I still miss his phone calls telling about this or that guest and their daily dose of drama.

Longtime TV personality Jerry Springer, who helped pioneer the genre of confrontational daytime television, died on Thursday, his representative said.

He was 79.

The former mayor of Cincinnati, Springer died in Chicago, publicist Linda Shafran told NBC News. The cause of Springer's death was not immediately disclosed.

“The Jerry Springer Show” ran from 1991 to 2018 and was known for its profanity-prone guests who often had to be restrained by on-set security guards as audience members wildly cheered, "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!"...

A family spokesperson says Jerry was battling a "brief illness." Our sources tell us it was pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed a few months ago, and this week he took a turn for the worse.
*RIP Jerry.

Pancreatic cancer. Sounds like a semi recent diagnosis.

Yes. Pancreatic cancer can have almost no symptoms in many cases. I had a friend who went in for a hysterectomy, and came out with a diagnosis of "Pancreatic cancer", she was dead within 3 months.

I am sorry to hear of his passing. He was crass. but very dramatic and funny. We used to watch him in our late teens, and marvel over the guests he found. May he RIP. Katt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back