"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rec'd two updates via MOVANS. This one reads:

11/16/2011

This e-mail is to inform you that a motion has been filed about the defendant JOHN TANKO and court case number 11CYCR03875. The case status is now: Removed due to confidentiality

The other is the standard kind announcing his next court date Nov. 23rd.

Name Date of Birth Age Case Status Reporting Agency
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Open/Felony Platte Cty Circuit Clerk
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Removed due to confidentiality Clay Cty Circuit Clerk
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Open/Felony Clay Cty Circuit Clerk
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Open/Felony Platte Cty Circuit Clerk
Disclaimer

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=john&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Interesting to say the least.

has anyone heard of this happening before? are there any possibilities for why that would be removed that do not involve Lisa's case?

The plot thickens! (I've always wanted to say that.)

As for why I think Jersey might be involved, well, criminal past and proximity, mainly. As for motive, the same as some have attributed to DB: trade a baby for cash or drugs. He just shows up in too many places in the investigation, and I think he's a bad guy.

But I really don't know for sure, just like I really don't know for sure about any of the people involved--we just don't have enough info!

I don't want to read more into this update than I already do. But confidentiality is used to protect juveniles in cases. It also could be something that involves Lisa? Or another criminal. The charge/docket removed is from Clay County, not Platte.

I hope the parents take notice as he just might be cooperating with LE, he was diposed yesterday in his previous court case for tampering with a vehicle.

Anywho, he's talking about something I hope. jmo

After his arrest and the abandoned diaper house fiasco, Young said that Jersey is not related to Lisa's disappearance. Since then, Graves has said no one is cleared.

It has never been said that Jersey was not related to the dumpster fire. I have always wondered if he was summoned and payed to burn some old stuff, without any knowledge of it being anything more. I could see LE not wanting to disclose charges of arson if this is the case; not wanting to tip anyone off if Jersey is now acting as an informant. I wonder if LE could get a judge to suppress public release of arson charges if they could convince him/her that it could compromise a missing baby investigation.

All just speculation. Interesting development...

......... It would be wonderful if he did talk and it brought Lisa home........

After his arrest and the abandoned diaper house fiasco, Young said that Jersey is not related to Lisa's disappearance. Since then, Graves has said no one is cleared.

It has never been said that Jersey was not related to the dumpster fire. I have always wondered if he was summoned and payed to burn some old stuff, without any knowledge of it being anything more. I could see LE not wanting to disclose charges of arson if this is the case; not wanting to tip anyone off if Jersey is now acting as an informant. I wonder if LE could get a judge to suppress public release of arson charges if they could convince him/her that it could compromise a missing baby investigation.

All just speculation. Interesting development...

It could explain why LE has been downright secretive about this case. Perhaps Jersey is talking and LE is trying to trace a live Lisa who is with some very bad guys. It could also explain the "bad atmosphere" between LE and the Irwins...plus the Irwins silence. Could that be an act to make it look like LE suspect the parents?

I HAVE to beleive LE have something....there is so much to go on..it virtually seems like a slam dunk that Jersey, Dale and perhaps MW are involved...yet we get silence from LE???

Jim re: this new development

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@@Ilene2424 weird. Best I can tell no media went to the Tanko hearing Ugh. I should have stayed a few more days. Anyone see any articles?
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

i really like Jim, he is really dedicated.

Question for those who believe JT is involved.

Why would a homeless druggie want a baby? Nothing else in the home was taken or even disrupted, things that he might have been able to use to get quick cash for drugs. I would think it's much harder to try to sell a baby quickly for drugs.

If the thought is that he already had someone to sell her to, why would that person, or people, be wandering around the neighborhood for hours carrying a baby? I would think that they would have gotten away from there quickly.

JT and MW and the rest of the characters at that house could be involved, but they also could be the perfect scapegoats because of their lifestyle.

JMHO

I don't think he wants a baby. If he is involved, I believe he possibly was paid to "get rid" of the body, or help out after the fact in some way. If he wasn't paid, perhaps he had a debt to pay back to DB somehow. I have long thought it was very telling that Jersey is still in jail.

DB wanted to reach someone on MW's phone that night.

I don't want to read more into this update than I already do. But confidentiality is used to protect juveniles in cases. It also could be something that involves Lisa? Or another criminal. The charge/docket removed is from Clay County, not Platte.

I hope the parents take notice as he just might be cooperating with LE, he was diposed yesterday in his previous court case for tampering with a vehicle.

Anywho, he's talking about something I hope. jmo

If the confidentiality is for any other reason than protecting a minor, then the media should be able to fight this confidentiality clause and get it lifted.

sits at home? She is a say at home mom with three young children. Her house is very clean, her kids look very well fed and cleanly clothed. I'm not sure how much idle time she had...People use to ask me how (and why) my house was so clean with 4 young children and my answer was, because I never stop. My husband was a LEO and he worked shift work, sometimes pay duties...but he would still come home and take care of the kids when I needed him to.

As for his hours, my DH was called in last night, so he could take the hours this morning...could have been the same thing!

Please see post #1005, page 41 of this thread.

I don't think he wants a baby. If he is involved, I believe he possibly was paid to "get rid" of the body, or help out after the fact in some way. If he wasn't paid, perhaps he had a debt to pay back to DB somehow. I have long thought it was very telling that Jersey is still in jail.

DB wanted to reach someone on MW's phone that night.

So if she did try to pay him to help her after the fact, and her phone didn't work,and even if it did work he wasn't at MW that night... Then how did she get ahold of him in the middle of the night, in the dark. Since he's apparently known to just wonder around from reports.. Did she go outside looking for him ? It would be easier to do it herself then to somehow find him after the fact!

So if she did try to pay him to help her after the fact, and her phone didn't work,and even if it did work he wasn't at MW that night... Then how did she get ahold of him in the middle of the night, in the dark. Since he's apparently known to just wonder around from reports.. Did she go outside looking for him ? It would be easier to do it herself then to somehow find him after the fact!

Unless Jersey was there that night and he was the one calling MW from DB's phone. The neighbor Mary said she had seen Jersey in the neighborhood earlier that day, and that the sprinkler he was taking care of was shut off around 11pm. Now neither DB or Jersey could legally drive but as far as I know MW can.

I tend to believe DB's phone did work that night, and she got rid of them or had someone else get rid of them (Jersey, perhaps). DB could very possibly been trying to reach Jersey. Maybe she was trying to reach Jersey through Dane, who apparently had possession of MW's phone that night.

Unless Jersey was there that night and he was the one calling MW from DB's phone. The neighbor Mary said she had seen Jersey in the neighborhood earlier that day, and that the sprinkler he was taking care of was shut off around 11pm. Now neither DB or Jersey could legally drive but as far as I know MW can.

That's a possibility as well... that Jersey made the calls and did the email checks. Did he dispose of everything in the Missouri River? It's odd to me that the last voicemail check came very close to when JI returned home... that's why I still lean toward DB making the calls. But then how would she have the time to get rid of them?

Maybe Jersey had the phone. Maybe Dane gave Jersey the phone to use that night.....

I think Jersey got rid of the phones and he might have just been stoopid enough to try and call MW........I still think the phones had to be gotten rid of because of something on them, I was thinking it was a voice mail but after cleaning my kitchen and reflecting upon it, it might have been a pic. But I don't think Jersey had anything to do with what happened to Lisa.

I agree...plus there is no evidence whatsoever that DB ever knew Jersey..MW..ar anyone in the flop house. In fact there is evidence to the contrary. In the past 12 months neither deb s or Jeremys phones EVER called MW's number. If DB had ANY connection to Jersey, Dane or MW ..LE would have found it. I strongly believe there is NO such connection.

It is clear to me that someone other than DB or Jeremy had the cell phone that dialled MW's number that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan