"Jersey" and MW #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I missed that post. Which poster and what source?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430286&postcount=1603"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2[/ame]

I missed that post. Which poster and what source?

Post #1603 in the Jersey #2 thread, by "DeAnn":

"I was at a Christmas party this weekend. The source close to law enforcement (LOL. I have my own source now and have an idea of how that works in this case) said Jersey wasn't involved. Period. Full stop. Do I believe this person? Yes. But can I say it's 100 percent certain? No.

But source close to law enforcement did say the parlor game at this year's Christmas parties in KC area is chatting about where baby Lisa is and who is responsible for her disappearance."

On the flip side I don't understand how this would be entirely possible for someone that is black out drunk yet not for a known car thief, arsonist, and individual that is known to go into homes that are not occupied.

If it is believed that it is possible for DB then one must also consider it possible for someone with a history of doing bizarre things.

How do you know she was actually that drunk?

Would hospital admissions.emergency room visits be public .. i.e. Jersey being in a ER somewhere while all this was going on?

DB would of had to do more than just hide them. She would of had to made sure those phones were not pinging after a certain time.

Not following the logic here.

I doubt they were pinging from the bottom of the river :(

Thanks hambirg. Do you think it's a waste a time to discuss Jersey further? My vote is to continue until something more concrete becomes available.

I don't think it's a waste of time, for the call to MW's number alone. But I don't think Jersey took BL. I think trying to make him fit as the lone abductor is an exercise in futility. . .it just doesn't fit.

All MOO. . .but after looking at the neighborhood crime map that Indepmo provided. I think DB could have had MW's phone number, and here's why. There were quite a few thefts. In Aug, we know the DB/JI had a car break in. It looks like their neighbors had one on the same night. I think if somebody broke into your car, and you found out somebody also broke into the neighbors car, you would talk about that. In fact, this summer, my 3 neighbors to the north all had car break ins in the same week. When I learned of it, I told my 4 neighbors to the south about it. . .so they could be careful, keep an eye out, etc.

Soooooo. . . .IF Jersey was suspected at all in these break ins, and I imagine he was, it is possible that somebody at the Lister house got his contact number from a neighbor, so they could see if whatever was stolen showed up on Craigslist. It's what people do nowadays when they have something stolen.
It also could just be to call him up and confront him at some point, but I like the first explanation better.

All MOO. . .MOO. . .MOO!

I don't think it's a waste of time, for the call to MW's number alone. But I don't think Jersey took BL. I think trying to make him fit as the lone abductor is an exercise in futility. . .it just doesn't fit.

All MOO. . .but after looking at the neighborhood crime map that Indepmo provided. I think DB could have had MW's phone number, and here's why. There were quite a few thefts. In Aug, we know the DB/JI had a car break in. It looks like their neighbors had one on the same night. I think if somebody broke into your car, and you found out somebody also broke into the neighbors car, you would talk about that. In fact, this summer, my 3 neighbors to the north all had car break ins in the same week. When I learned of it, I told my 4 neighbors to the south about it. . .so they could be careful, keep an eye out, etc.

Soooooo. . . .IF Jersey was suspected at all in these break ins, and I imagine he was, it is possible that somebody at the Lister house got his contact number from a neighbor, so they could see if whatever was stolen showed up on Craigslist. It's what people do nowadays when they have something stolen.
It also could just be to call him up and confront him at some point, but I like the first explanation better.

All MOO. . .MOO. . .MOO!

Your theory may explain how DB/JI would know MW's phone number. But why would DB call that number at 11:57. To try to find their stolen property? I guess that's possible. But a big coincident with Lisa disappearing that night.

Respectfully (and I mean that sincerely) a theory advanced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. This falls into that category.

The question in my mind is this: why do you feel it necessary to ignore the most likely suspect (not only statistically, but based upon her own behavior and known lies) in order to fabricate a fiction like this? And again, I mean that respectfully -- we all do it at times. There's no need to answer here, but it is certainly something to think about.

Really very rude.

Your theory may explain how DB/JI would know MW's phone number. But why would DB call that number at 11:57. To try to find their stolen property? I guess that's possible. But a big coincident with Lisa disappearing that night.

Do we know when Megan placed the GPS ad? Iirc LE used it to find her very shortly after BL went missing.

Respectfully (and I mean that sincerely) a theory advanced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. This falls into that category.

The question in my mind is this: why do you feel it necessary to ignore the most likely suspect (not only statistically, but based upon her own behavior and known lies) in order to fabricate a fiction like this? And again, I mean that respectfully -- we all do it at times. There's no need to answer here, but it is certainly something to think about.

There isn't enough evidence to arrest DB either why can't their be other theories? Not ignoring DB but thinking and coming up with other possibly motives/things that happened is a good thing. Thinking outside the box in any case is a good thing...........its not fabricated fiction its an idea or theory.

They didn't take the carpet or the flooring so it has been speculated the cadaver dog hit on items on the floor, not the floor itself. I have no idea how or why the items would be on the floor in DB's room but according to Ron Rugan the hits were on multiple items(all removed from the home) and the search warrant indicates at least one hit was in the area of the floor........
You make a good point. If we are to believe that the HRD dog "hit" on certain items rather than the floor itself, then the scent could have come from where ever these items were originally located.

Do we know when Megan placed the GPS ad? Iirc LE used it to find her very shortly after BL went missing.

I don't know the answer to that. Do you think that the 11:57 call was to try and recover stolen property?

I don't think it's a waste of time, for the call to MW's number alone. But I don't think Jersey took BL. I think trying to make him fit as the lone abductor is an exercise in futility. . .it just doesn't fit. <snipped>

Soooooo. . . .IF Jersey was suspected at all in these break ins, and I imagine he was, it is possible that somebody at the Lister house got his contact number from a neighbor, so they could see if whatever was stolen showed up on Craigslist. <snipped>

I agree that Jersey involved with taking BL is an exercise in futility. But he's not off the hook when it comes to connection to the cell phone call. I'm like a broken record with that.

Even if someone could prove that DB made that phone call to MW's number, I think it can also be proven that nobody from the flop house assisted in disposing of BL. Therefore, assuming DB is responsible, the question for me is not what caused the death, but how DB managed to dispose of the body and who assisted her.

We have the majority of people pointing to DB as being responsible, various suggestions about cause of death, yet I've not heard one logical and believable theory of how DB disposed of the body within the time line, and tying the cell phone calls into it. Saying things like "she accidently killed her and then dumped her in the river" isn't thinking things through . Who assisted and how did she contact the assistant?

I agree that Jersey involved with taking BL is an exercise in futility. But he's not off the hook when it comes to connection to the cell phone call. I'm like a broken record with that.

Even if someone could prove that DB made that phone call to MW's number, I think it can also be proven that nobody from the flop house assisted in disposing of BL. Therefore, assuming DB is responsible, the question for me is not what caused the death, but how DB managed to dispose of the body and who assisted her.

We have the majority of people pointing to DB as being responsible, various suggestions about cause of death, yet I've not heard one logical and believable theory of how DB disposed of the body within the time line, and tying the cell phone calls into it. Saying things like "she accidently killed her and then dumped her in the river" isn't thinking things through . Who assisted and how did she contact the assistant?

ITA and I also think if it was Jersey and he helped her dispose of the body he would have been offered a good enough deal to talk. If he was just involved in disposing of the body I am sure LE would offer him immunity to find Lisa and get DB on murder charges.

ITA and I also think if it was Jersey and he helped her dispose of the body he would have been offered a good enough deal to talk. If he was just involved in disposing of the body I am sure LE would offer him immunity to find Lisa and get DB on murder charges.

I'm at a dead end on all of this. Whether it was Jersey attempting a phone call at 11:57pm, or DB drunk dialed the number while moving contacts from her broken phone to the one her dad gave her after she transferred service, it still all leads back to LE. While it's great to hear the news that RR is going to get MW's cell phone records to resolve that issue of the call to MW not going through that night, I have to consider that LE has already covered these same exact things early early on in the investigation.

Who is saying she needed an accomplice? I keep coming back to why DB wouldn't go in the back of the house early on. Did she perhaps think something of significance was dropped out there? Per Mike Brooks it was pretty dark back there but someone who knows the area, with a flashlight could walk around quite easily.

Also, remember nobody remembers hearing the dog make a peep.

My dogs would not bark at me if I went around at night, but they bark at every other sound.

My theory is actually quite simple. The baby was disposed of in the river. LE said river was very fast there and the river really is not that far. It would not be impossible for DB to simply walk and get rid of the body, having lived there I'm sure she knew all the shortcuts, dark paths, etc. In a panic a lot can be accomplished. The reason there is no evidence is because what evidence do you leave when you throw a baby in the river? That is why DB was so afraid to go out back IMHO, she was afraid she'd dropped something out there.

Not saying she didn't have an accomplice either, her brother would be my first guess and I'm sure he could hoof it over there pretty fast, again going through the alley's and such.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asa_Lange
Back