"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he didn't take Lisa and they know where he was during those hours? Could be he's on video............stealing something besides a baby.

Well, IMHO, that doesn't clear anyone of "involvement" just because they weren't present at the original kidnapping.

I would like to know who vouched for him from 6:40 p.m. to 4 a.m. that is of the character that could be believed.

I mean really. LE almost never openly states they've cleared ANYONE in a case like this, much less this fella.

why would LE clear him so quickly though? I'm beginning to believe he is undercover, maybe gleaning info on this new gang stuff? Is Kansas City a hotbed of gang activity? They have to have something that allowed them to say he was cleared.

why would LE clear him so quickly though? I'm beginning to believe he is undercover, maybe gleaning info on this new gang stuff? Is Kansas City a hotbed of gang activity? They have to have something that allowed them to say he was cleared.

curiouser and curiouser

Thanks.

And there it is, Jersey is currently in jail on an unrelated burglary charge.

Hm. I wonder if he broke into someone's house in the wee hours while they were sleeping and took what he wanted.

Why, of ALL the characters in this case, is this the guy LE claims has been "cleared"?
He has a long history of being a thief. The police were asking his whereabouts for outstanding warrants several weeks before the baby went missing.

HMmm...not what would really be termed a hotbed by any means.....and certainly not of the type that someone who looks like Jersey could blend into at all.....JMO of course.

Never even thought of that. He could very well be undercover or something. Looking for drugs and dealers?

As far as I'm concerned the police (who have the information) have cleared Jersey, so there is no need to include him in speculation and theories. If he's not involved, he's not involved.

Nothing makes sense in this case anymore - I keep hoping that LE will suddenly appear on screen and say they have found baby Lisa alive and well but the longer it goes on the more unlikely that is becoming. Its a Circus :banghead:

Or, that it wasn't actually a baby that was taken, it was a goat. And it wasn't in Kansas city.

Not this area. The 'other' Lister (without the N) definitely a maybe though, but not here.

If he's undercover, then spitting on bar patrons, shoplifting from stores, and breaking into cars is an excellent disguise. :floorlaugh:

Never even thought of that. He could very well be undercover or something. Looking for drugs and dealers?

Using your post as a jump off point: For anyone interested, take a look on the scanner thread the days immediately following Lisa's disappearance. It's very interesting.

If he's undercover, then spitting on bar patrons, shoplifting from stores, and breaking into cars is an excellent disguise. :floorlaugh:

Good thing I had just set down my coffee before reading that one Mountain Kat :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wasnt he arrested a few nights after the night Lisa went missing for some burglary charges and I think that was when LE questioned him and cleared him of involvement in this case. I am sure I also read on one of these threads that he was appearing in court this morning on the burglary charges hence still locked up :banghead:

How do we know he's really been cleared? We aren't getting any facts in this case at all. The fact he was wondering around that neighborhood that night to me is really suspicious. Wondering in peoples yards, he could have been watching DB's house and took the opportunity to take Baby Lisa and do whatever he wanted with her. He was the one who took someone's dog and dropped it off 3 miles away. Sounds like this guy is sick!! LE is not saying a word about anything. They said last night that DB and JI are not suspects in the case at all so go figure!! Hopefully LE is on the trail and he passed Little Lisa off to someone who would take care of her but the longer this goes on the sadder it gets.

there has to be some reason the LE cleared him so quickly. I'm so surprised that MSM has not questioned that part of it as well.

How do we know he's really been cleared? We aren't getting any facts in this case at all. The fact he was wondering around that neighborhood that night to me is really suspicious. Wondering in peoples yards, he could have been watching DB's house and took the opportunity to take Baby Lisa and do whatever he wanted with her. He was the one who took someone's dog and dropped it off 3 miles away. Sounds like this guy is sick!! LE is not saying a word about anything. They said last night that DB and JI are not suspects in the case at all so go figure!! Hopefully LE is on the trail and he passed Little Lisa off to someone who would take care of her but the longer this goes on the sadder it gets.
BBM. Who said that?

Did LE have a conference last night that I missed out on? Re: DB and JI not being suspects

Good Gawd.....where on earth is the baby?

In one of the VERY few statements made by LE, they've spoken to him and have cleared him of any involvement.

It's somewhere in a MSM article posted today.

Her FB posts don't go back too far screen-wise (I couldn't see a date), but she's got 569 friends...I find that questionable. Can you "delete' all your old posts from your history?

Do you mean on your comp itself. Yes you can delete your history but thst doesnt mean its gone, it still stays on your comp until re-written over.

When LE states that Jersey is in custody and that he is not involved.....it would be a great tactic to make someone else who worked with him begin to worry that he is talking and implicating THEM and as the day neared for his court date to worry that he might be making some immunity deals behind scenes. Then that person might get just worried enough that they would start spewing things randomly to media.....just a POSSIBILITY and jmo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member