"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed/ And someone who starts fires for the enjoyment, and also does meth, might also take a baby, just for the heck of it, spontaneously, because they could. and they would grab the 3 cells on the way out and leave the lights on too.

But then, do what with the baby? And do it so well that teams of LE and FBI cannot find her? An impulse snatch should have resulted in a quick abandonment of Lisa, IMO...

Agreed/ And someone who starts fires for the enjoyment, and also does meth, might also take a baby, just for the heck of it, spontaneously, because they could. and they would grab the 3 cells on the way out and leave the lights on too.
What I have been told goes much darker than this, katydid. He seems to be a kleptomaniac....but a baby?

So MW had some abandoment issues. She was Jersey's GF. She is tearful when speaking of Lisa. The interview was cut short. Darn I wish they would have aired more.

Thanks...now that's interesting. If Jersey set the container fire, and there's a chance he did, that means he may be the man the couple saw...but was he carrying a baby. If Lisa were awake and alert she would be pretty big and her head would be close to his head...and would be blocking part of it, depending on what side she was on.

I am very interested in exactly what this baby was doing when seen by these people. A year old baby is large. I have never seen a baby that age carried as the wife of the man stated. She made it seem as though the baby was an infant...and tiny.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the woman "Lisa" saw the guy walking down the street. I believe her story may have evolved to that version, but didn't her husband/boyfriend see the guy carrying the baby and refuse to go on camera?

Or, am I losing it? :floorlaugh:

But then, do what with the baby? And do it so well that teams of LE and FBI cannot find her? An impulse snatch should have resulted in a quick abandonment of Lisa, IMO...

I have been trying to figure that out. I know he has a lot of shady connections. He knows and 'works' with a lot of low life criminals. He knows drug dealers and junkies and he also works with people who fence his stolen goods. So I have wondered if maybe he had already scoped out the baby because somebody was looking for a blonde baby for a childless family. Sometimes people steal any child under a year, not just newborns. imoo There is quite a black market for healthy babies. So maybe he sold her.

What I have been told goes much darker than this, katydid. He seems to be a kleptomaniac....but a baby?

I guess I am thinking more of meth users in general. They are crazy and erratic and do whatever comes to them at the moment. imoo

I have had one person that kidnapped a baby. It was for sex. Another one? That would be shot in a million. I don't want to go there. What is the motive for jersey being the perp? Is he a psychotic? I don't know.

So MW had some abandoment issues. She was Jersey's GF. She is tearful when speaking of Lisa. The interview was cut short. Darn I wish they would have aired more.

Thanks...now that's interesting. If Jersey set the container fire, and there's a chance he did, that means he may be the man the couple saw...but was he carrying a baby. If Lisa were awake and alert she would be pretty big and her head would be close to his head...and would be blocking part of it, depending on what side she was on.

I am very interested in exactly what this baby was doing when seen by these people. A year old baby is large. I have never seen a baby that age carried as the wife of the man stated. She made it seem as though the baby was an infant...and tiny.

MW was the victim of parental kidnapping. She most likely has attachment relationship disorder. Symptoms of the disorder include pyromania, gorging on food, an interest in gore (not Al) , lying daily even about obvious things, cruelty to animals, etc . Interestingly, she lists pyromania as one of her interests on her fb page and she is a big fan of the psychopathic Insane Clown Posse--lots of gore... BBM

Official Statement:
Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance. "We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said.[/quote]

BBM
I'm trying to get caught up in this thread, but had a quick question. The bolded statement above is not a direct quote. Is it possible that statement is the reporter's interpretation of the direct quote "We spoke to him and are moving on"? Because to me, they are not necessarily one and the same. MOO

I have been trying to figure that out. I know he has a lot of shady connections. He knows and 'works' with a lot of low life criminals. He knows drug dealers and junkies and he also works with people who fence his stolen goods. So I have wondered if maybe he had already scoped out the baby because somebody was looking for a blonde baby for a childless family. Sometimes people steal any child under a year, not just newborns. imoo There is quite a black market for healthy babies. So maybe he sold her.

I really hope that's what happened, katydid. I love to think that Lisa is out there somewhere with a family that wanted a baby to love.

(I've been trying to ignore the nagging thoughts that tell me she's no longer alive)

Official Statement:
Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance. "We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said.

Snip

They didn't say he was cleared of any involvement. They said they had spoken to him and are "moving on". The reporter was Jim Spellman and he made a point of saying just those words, "moving on"....not "cleared".

Go easy on MW...she is not a suspect and sleuthing her is against TOS. I don't think I've ever pulled the TOS card, but when we start demeaning this person for something that happened to her when she was a child, we lose what we are supposed to be about. Just sayin' .... cuz I think the mods must be on the stoop.... :seeya:

There are certain beliefs in psychology that pyromania is a symptom of sexual abuse...not to be confused with Arson for hire.

Since this is the Jersey/MW thread, here's one. Can we put Jersey at the scene? Posters keep saying he is creepy and he was all over the neighborhood that night. But all I've seen is that that neighbor (Hurt?) saw him putting out sprinklers at 1pm.

I like to keep it REALLY simple. He can't kidnap/kill BL unless he HAS BL. Do we know if he's in the area after 1pm? Does LE know something we don't? Is he on surveillance getting tanked at a bar all night? Do we know?

What of the eyewitnesses with man with baby? I thought the first account said he was tall and thin and bald. Does anybody have a link or know where that came from? Because at 5'6" I don't think anybody can call him tall. Thin. . .sure. Bald sure, but bald can meaning balding too.

Second eyewitness is sinking fast in my eyes. I thought originally it was a man in jeans and a white shirt, baby in diaper. I guess he's changing that story now?

The female witness clarified his height about 5'8 in one of the interviews.

I agree with your comments. But it sure would be nice if LE would say that he is "cleared of any involvement" because of an airtight alibi or something of that nature. In other words, if he is cleared, why can't LE tell us the reasons specifically? How would that harm their investigation?

Has anyone heard LE say anymore than the parents aren't cooperating and that they are following up on all leads?

I don't find the explanation "the one person who can be corroborated by her neighbor as blacked out drunk killed her daughter and - in this blacked out drunk stupor - so skillfully disposed of her body that it hasn't been recovered 30 days later" to be very simple at all.

In fact, it's the most complex of the theories in this case.

I don't think it takes more than a modicum of skill to put a baby in a bag with a couple rocks and toss it into a very large river. Not at all.

Has anyone heard LE say anymore than the parents aren't cooperating and that they are following up on all leads?

I think that if anything changed and they WERE cooperating with LE, we would hear about it. As far as leads, it's been reported that they have checked up and cleared around 1000 leads, so they are obviously working leads as well as their other investigations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolef123