"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The height thing is an issue for me. He is not just short, but almost ridiculously short. Like, a short woman height. I know height is hard to judge, but I feel like his extreme shortness would be noticeable? That, or his mugshot is incorrect?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the woman "Lisa" saw the guy walking down the street. I believe her story may have evolved to that version, but didn't her husband/boyfriend see the guy carrying the baby and refuse to go on camera?

Or, am I losing it? :floorlaugh:

She has been interviewed numerous times now. In one I saw she said that her husband usually gets in his car and leaves, but this time she noticed he was standing by his car looking at something down the street. He was following something with his gaze, and she demonstrated at the window how she looked out of the blinds and saw the man, and gave her own description of what she saw.

MW was the victim of parental kidnapping. She most likely has attachment relationship disorder. Symptoms of the disorder include pyromania, gorging on food, an interest in gore (not Al) , lying daily even about obvious things, cruelty to animals, etc . Interestingly, she lists pyromania as one of her interests on her fb page and she is a big fan of the psychopathic Insane Clown Posse--lots of gore... BBM

Because of what I have read about her social media pages, and the fact she said her ex "Jersey" uses meth and is dangerous, I don't trust her.

Nope... not going to throw Jersey under the bus.... IMO.. DB is the guilty one...the only guilty one..

Again, the problem with this neighbor sighting of the man with the baby is that this sighting occurred around midnight. SB (DB's neighbor drinking buddy) now says that she continued to sit outside with another neighbor until 11:30 pm (I've linked this msm source several times in other threads). SB saw nothing amiss with the Irwin home when she went inside at 11:30.

So...IF this alleged baby sighting was in fact Lisa and her kidnapper, this kidnapper would have had only 30 minutes to get inside the Irwin home, snatch the baby and cell phones, undress the baby(diaper only, right?), walk down N Lister and over to N Chelsea to be seen by the couple at midnight.

You do the math.

The height thing is an issue for me. He is not just short, but almost ridiculously short. Like, a short woman height. I know height is hard to judge, but I feel like his extreme shortness would be noticeable? That, or his mugshot is incorrect?

His mugshot wouldn't be incorrect. Let me see if I can find the shot and post it.

MW was the victim of parental kidnapping. She most likely has attachment relationship disorder. Symptoms of the disorder include pyromania, gorging on food, an interest in gore (not Al) , lying daily even about obvious things, cruelty to animals, etc . Interestingly, she lists pyromania as one of her interests on her fb page and she is a big fan of the psychopathic Insane Clown Posse--lots of gore... BBM

Here's an article on this type of disorder: http://helpguide.org/mental/parenting_bonding_reactive_attachment_disorder.htm

Salem

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7313422#post7313422"]"Jersey" and MW #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread closes in about 5 minutes. Remember to copy your post BEFORE you hit the post button, so you don't loose anything if the thread closes while you are typing.

Salem

I'm not able to locate the photo, but I'm pretty sure it was posted in this thread last night by one of the MODS. Not positive on that part though.

Hope this works:

Jersey-JohnnyTanko.jpg

was there a witness who saw a "built man" ... or something like that ??? Meaning muscular man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810