"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking. :floorlaugh:

I am going out on a limb here....uhm...<modsnip>, "shared phone", "eight people" living there = drugs to me and I do not mean whacky tobaccy. Phone numbers on hand??? Hmmm. MOO

I wish someone would post a "For Dummies" version of this thread for me. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :waitasec:

My theory is that Megan and Debbie staged this to frame Jersey. The biker may even be part of the staging, who reportedly singled out Jersey in the photo "line-up." The diapers found in the abandoned home could be part of the staging also. I also read about Debbie turning in some ciggarette butts of someone who broke in their car - maybe those were smoked by Jersey. This phone call was possibly amade to look like Jersey used Debbie's phone to call Megan, and was seen later that night at 4 a.m. by the biker. The thing is, the neighbor couple down the street on Chelsea have already said it wasn't Jersey. They are the real witnesses, IMO.

I 100% agree that DB and MW are in on this together. I dont for one second believe that she also didnt have her cell phone. Seems to much a coincidence that DB's phone calls MW"s phone, Db loses said phone and MW doesnt know who used her phone.. There is no way. I also believe that Jersey was to be used as a set up too. That was the plan all along. Not so sure on other people as in the motorcycle guy etc being in on anything, because I think they might have seen something but nothing to do with this case. Lets just see if this motorcycle guy lives with MW, now that would throw me for a loop. Guess we have to see what else comes out in the next day or two.. More puzzle pieces.

Why would DB want to hide baby Lisa from JI?

Or perhaps vice versa...I think this is either custodial for a potential break-up in the works, or a ploy for attention, or an attempt to take the focus off of some other problem in the marriage, that kind of thing, with Lisa not having meant to be harmed, but something may have gone wrong if the "helpers" of the instigator were intoxicated, for example. Just a theory, JMO.

Is there a link to info about CS confirming the writing on the hand???

I have a hard time seeing DB calling MW (whom it seems she barely knows if at all) and saying "hey I just offed my baby, can you get rid of the body and let's frame your exboyfriend". Really? I just don't see that. I could definitely understand and get behind DB calling MW for some drugs. DB could have gotten MWs number off of craigslist and called from some pot.

All my opinion only.

I can't even make sense of what I think are my own rational thoughts... I start to type a reply to a post and it stops making sense mid-type and I give up and delete it...I can't wrap my brain around all the scenerios without them sounding ridiculous...the truth is probably going to be much simpler than I think

I wish someone would post a "For Dummies" version of this thread for me. I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :waitasec:

LOL I'll give it my best shot. At 8:30pm one of the phones(later stolen) called MW(pink hair lady). MW says she does not know who answered the phone because she lives with 8 people and they all use the phone. MW dated Jersey for 5 months but broke up with him 2 weeks before baby Lisa disappeared. MW says she does not know DB but LE told MW that DB had her phone # written on her hand.

Has LE searched <modsnip> house???? If not, I wonder why?

what i cant understand is why ANYONE would take baby Lisa's clothes off of her and walk around. So someone won't recognize her? I think a half naked baby out in the middle of the night in October might draw a little attention..
I am really trying to figure out how this fits in any scenario.. :waitasec:

ONLY a person on drugs..JMHO.

None of this makes an sense to me, I really can't figure out what is going on in this case at all.

Good God, I have no idea at all what is going on, and up until this afternoon, I thought I had a pretty good handle on this case! :waitasec:

We may only have Megan's word on when they broke up. That is possibly a lie to cover up that Jersey is involved in this. The fact he is in jail for burglary charges reminds me of how other supsects get arrested on other charges to keep them in jail.

Hey!!! :seeya:

Did y'all know that Websleuths has a chat room? Well, yeppers we do!

We kinda "relax" the rules just a weedle bit in there and its ALWAYS a good time.

Iffen you're curious here's how to get there:

Here's the link -

http://www.serenity-irc.net/connect/index.htm

You have to click on one of the 4 choices to connect with (I always use JAVA)
Click that and you'll get a sign on screen.
Just put in your nic and password
and then in the box with the "#" LEAVE THE # and type - Websleuths and then enter and bing bang pow - there ya are! (Sometimes it takes a bit for you to connect to the room - be patient).

I'll be in there for a while tonight - c'mon over and join me. :seeya:

Or perhaps vice versa...I think this is either custodial for a potential break-up in the works, or a ploy for attention, or an attempt to take the focus off of some other problem in the marriage, that kind of thing, with Lisa not having meant to be harmed, but something may have gone wrong if the "helpers" of the instigator were intoxicated, for example. Just a theory, JMO.

What I've been wondering about is if it has to do with paternity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop