"Jersey" and MW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate myself for knowing this, but not all juggalos or juggalettes are criminals. Sometimes they just dress crazy and listen to bad music. I don't think her listing juggalette necessarily means she is prone to crime. People claiming that in a semi tongue in cheek way are a dime a dozen.
I am having trouble coming up with theories that include or exclude MW though **scratches head**

I think probably MW selling a GPS has nothing to do with this case at all. Unless of course it was stolen and she was using the money for drugs BUT that's a whole different topic... :angel:

that understanding would then be incorrect. Megan appears to have a certain lifestyle that would lend itself to conspiring in a crime.

Huh, wah -- have I entered the twilight zone? Now MW leads a lifestely that could be perceived as criminal? Where is that coming from?

:cowcouch:

Do we know who the motorcycle man identified as the local person? was it Jersey? or someone else? perhaps from that house with pink haired girl?

Am I missing something here with cell phone number?

The FBI didn't find out who the phone belonged to until spotting a Craigs list ad.....Wat!

Wouldn't the FBI just ask DB's phone provider for a list of all out going calls for the 3-4 OCT?

I'm so confuzzled right now

It sounded to me like MW's phone was a prepaid so the FBI did not know who owned the phone and they could not locate it by triangulation. FBI knew that DB's phone had called that number from the phone records.

If it's true that the ad for the GPS wasn't even listed til four days later, the possibility that DB might have been looking to buy it is probably a moot point.

So true and could have been an after thought about why the phone number was on her hand. ( trying to cover up to late)

Do we know who the motorcycle man identified as the local person? was it Jersey? or someone else? perhaps from that house with pink haired girl?

All we know is that it is Not Jersey (confirmed by CNN tonight).

I'm well aware of the Juggalo subset of society. Can you quote where she self-identifies as a jugglette? I must have missed that.

She is a self described juggalette. I posted her page someplace on here. But I will tell you, she has some awesome taste in music, aside from ICP, we listen to a lot of the same stuff.. Just sayin..

Apparently it was not Jersely (according to Jim Spellman). But we don't know who it was. Motorcycle guy claimed he picked a man police have been showing pictures of, so that makes me really confused as to who it can be.

She is a self described juggalette. I posted her page someplace on here. But I will tell you, she has some awesome taste in music, aside from ICP, we listen to a lot of the same stuff.. Just sayin..

How are you enjoying that lifestyle of crime of yours? :rocker:

Apparently it was not Jersely (according to Jim Spellman). But we don't know who it was. Motorcycle guy claimed he picked a man police have been showing pictures of, so that makes me really confused as to who it can be.

In another interview, I thought moto guy said it was a person the media had been showing a picture of. Who would that be, besides Jersey?

Maybe there was some drug use involved that night. Perhaps baby Lisa got her hands on some at some point. The people involved in the buying/selling might be willing to help make it look like a kidnapping. I don't know. It just can't be as crazy as it all seems.

I'm getting confused, too, but I don't think anyone knows that DB was buying a GPS. They are just trying to come up with a theory as to why DB had MW's phone number & are wondering if maybe she got it off of Craig's List because MW did have an ad on there for a GPS.

If I'm wrong about that, I apologize.

My mind never made the leap that DB was trying to buy a GPS or trying to find a bogus number.. just that this was HOW the police found out who the owner of the (MW's) phone was.. it seems like that is the path that led them to her (doesn't mean she is or isn't involved) but "someone" obviously made a call TO MW's phone at 20:30 (8:30 PM) from one of the missing cell phones and DB's phone records had that 'mysterious' number on them..

Poor w/ pink hair? :waitasec:

No-many are saying that since she calls herself a juggalette, or fan of Insane Clown Posse. The FBI considers the group a gang in some states. Many of them have been associated with violence. ISP and their record producer deny this and actually speak out against violence.

Not to equate it with a religion, per se, but it's like trying to say that every Muslim is a terrorist, when most are not. Some feel the extremists hijack the faith to explain their violence. Saying that someone who considers themselves as a juggalo, could simply be a fan of the band and their music. Some juggalos may commit violent acts and just use the band as an excuse for their behavior.

Not sure its a great parallel, but the best I've got.

The problem is that she considers herself a juggalo and is now in the middle of a nationally reported missing child investigation.

Well I googled the juggalette & juggalo stuff, most of what I found was people complaining that the FBI has them listed as a gang, when most of them are just college kids and non criminals.

So it sounds like it's a pretty board range of people, some are bad, some are good just like with any group of people that associate together.

OK, MW lives in a house with 8 people a mile or so from DB. JI did not go to that house. He went to the house across from his that Jersey stayed in for a while with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madgirl83