Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awww he really did love Casey and was really sad Caylee wasn't his but he was still going to be there for them and be Caylee's father anyway.

Casey broke the engagement!

He has heard that Casey is spreading rumors that HE put Caylee's dead body in the trunk now

Cindy spread that rumor? Funny, with all the rumors that get posted here, that was never among them. Apparently she didn't do a very good job :rolleyes:

JG is being VERY respectful towards Casey. Surprising to me.

Said Casey was his first love.

Geraldo - Casey "slutting around".

Casey would leave Caylee with Jesse when she was "working".

She was Jesse's first love, doesn't sound like he loves her now!

As per Geraldo.....I had nooo idea that Cindy is spreading the word that J is responsible for Caylee's death...when did that happen?
I didn't know this either... doesn't surprise me.

She wasn't a "go out" type person.

KC was his first love.

Dated a short time again last November.

Starting in NOv. Casey used Zanny with him

Just wanted to say hi everyone!

Jesse seemed he really cared for Caylee as his own.. showed pictures of Jesse with Caylee as a baby... He seems like a great guy...

Falling out between first 'nanny', Lauren, and Casey.

What a new low ~ Cindy offering a new theory that Jesse is the one who put Caylee in Casey's trunk to get back at Casey? Did I hear that right? :eek:

Jesse brought up adoption when Casey was pregnant. "Not an option."

JG watched Caylee while KC worked?????????????????????????? Where did she work? Why didnt anyone question no paycheck or taxes.

Cindy would call herself mommy to Caylee in front of Casey.

once they became friends again all he ever knew was the Nanny's name was Zanny. Prior to their break up either he or his parents or HER parents watch Caylee ONLY when Casey was at work.

Jesse says he just can't see Casey killing Caylee......he has difficulty grasping this. He clarified, saying he "loved her", past tense. He says there was a falling out with Cindy and others babysitting. He was the one who voiced adoption prior to Caylee's birth. He heard Caylee call Cindy "mommy."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back